Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? (1542 Views)

Northerners Really Finished Peter Obituary Today In Kaduna / Peter Obituary Will Not Sleep Tonight After Seeing This Pictures / How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The idiot wey create thread don run. Mpama!

Na u be idiot. I didn't run to anywhere, am here observing comments from Obituary fools like u. When I close from office in the evening I will have ur time all
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by OKOATA(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
PandoraObi:
little Unknown known ESN gunmen killing Igbos Peter Obi cannot condemn
You are a bastard foool, the woman wasn't even looking at Obi. Here's the real photo. You still carry this foolishness enter 2023.

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
OKOATA:
You are a bastard foool, the woman wasn't even looking at Obi. Here's the real photo. You still carry this foolishness enter 2023.

Common shut up, what do you know? She's looking at Obituary
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by OKOATA(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up, what do you know? She's looking at Obituary
You think you can talk to anyone online abi because you think everyone is your mate. Hand go touch you.
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
OKOATA:
You think you can talk to anyone online abi because you think everyone is your mate. Hand go touch you.

Get out, it's paining u alot grin the truth bitters alot. Ask of me very well on Nairaland before u try me. Am the chief BMC TO president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Na u be idiot. I didn't run to anywhere, am here observing comments from Obituary fools like u. When I close from office in the evening I will have ur time all

Thunder scatter that your fat cone head there!!! Ozu nwuranwu!
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by Igba123: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Peter Obituary visit Wassa IDP Camp, In Apo Abuja yesterday and he promise to tackle Insecurity, See the post via the below link;

https://www.nairaland.com/7505618/peter-obi-visits-wassa-idp

When he said this yesterday alot of Igbos were happy, chai! Have he finished tackling the Insecurity in South East before talking about tackling it generally?

Igbo Obituary wailers should not hide their faces ooo they should come let's talk about this here. Okay lemme talk about Anambra where he rule before he was impeached, the Insecurity and unknown Gunmen there how far? Have he addressed it?? This one opened his mouth and said he can not condemn ipob because he's not sure if there are the ones doing all this. This same fool said, Igbos are not Terriost, that he live them. Meaning Obituary himself is a Terriost. I don't have anything much to say but the truth about the matter is that he will never rule Nigeria. He has been telling Northerners that will tackle Insecurity, I laugh. Northerns are not foolish to vote him because the same man saying he will tackle Insecurity his own region is not at peace. We're just watching and laughing at his unfold drama.

The Buhari administration is the best to tackle Insecurity because before Buhari took over in 2015 they were bomb blast everywhere when Boko Haram came during PDP regime. The Insecurity continued. In 2014 there are massive bomb blast everywhere till Buhari took over in 2015, before Insecurity stopped. Buhari's government have done excellently best in Insecurity and many more. So Peter Obituary should keep deceiving and fooling himself at the same time. This thread I just opened is nothing but the bitter truth, I know whenever you tell Igbos the truth they're not happy but the truth must be told at cost. Pandora Obituary should get ready because Tinubu will disgrace next month.
change the verb from 'have' to 'has' so people can consider taking you serious.
Secondly, does obi control any of the security agencies? The only person who reasons like you do is a child and I think you are one.
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by Novarisammy2: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Peter Obituary visit Wassa IDP Camp, In Apo Abuja yesterday and he promise to tackle Insecurity, See the post via the below link;

When he said this yesterday alot of Igbos were happy, chai! Have he finished tackling the Insecurity in South East before talking about tackling it generally?

Igbo Obituary wailers should not hide their faces ooo they should come let's talk about this here. Okay lemme talk about Anambra where he rule before he was impeached, the Insecurity and unknown Gunmen there how far? Have he addressed it?? This one opened his mouth and said he can not condemn ipob because he's not sure if there are the ones doing all this. This same fool said, Igbos are not Terriost, that he live them. Meaning Obituary himself is a Terriost. I don't have anything much to say but the truth about the matter is that he will never rule Nigeria. He has been telling Northerners that will tackle Insecurity, I laugh. Northerns are not foolish to vote him because the same man saying he will tackle Insecurity his own region is not at peace. We're just watching and laughing at his unfold drama.

The Buhari administration is the best to tackle Insecurity because before Buhari took over in 2015 they were bomb blast everywhere when Boko Haram came during PDP regime. The Insecurity continued. In 2014 there are massive bomb blast everywhere till Buhari took over in 2015, before Insecurity stopped. Buhari's government have done excellently best in Insecurity and many more. So Peter Obituary should keep deceiving and fooling himself at the same time. This thread I just opened is nothing but the bitter truth, I know whenever you tell Igbos the truth they're not happy but the truth must be told at cost. Pandora Obituary should get ready because Tinubu will disgrace next month.

this one is displaying his inherited mental deficiencies
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by TheSourcerer: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Get out, it's paining u alot grin the truth bitters alot. Ask of me very well on Nairaland before u try me. Am the chief BMC TO president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari
hi hello Lord smiley

this is a random text to remind you to smile trust me it helps , wish you an amazing day smiley
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Anambra was safe under Peter Obi.

Obi is not the current governor of Anambra state. Ask soludo.

Work on your English. It's very poor
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Have you asked your cursed head if Peter Obi is the current governor of Anambra?
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by Proudlyomonna: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Urchins dey in sefia pain grin
The North wey hold their sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict hope for hand don set to teach am big lesson grin
Tinubu still knee down beg Wike, Wike leave am for ground waka comot grin
Make una go rent another set of Bishop,Las Las e ma ka abukun ni grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by Proudlyomonna: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Urchins dey in sefia pain grin
The North wey hold their sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict hope for hand don set to teach am big lesson grin
Tinubu still knee down beg Wike, Wike leave am for ground waka comot grin
Make una go rent another set of Bishop,Las Las e ma ka abukun ni grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
freeborn02:

Have you asked your cursed head if Peter Obi is the current governor of Anambra?

Go and ask Peter Obituary that question
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go and ask Peter Obituary that question

Yoi never question your brain before commenting.

No wonder you always comment like a dumb duck.

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family members this year
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by RZArecta(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbado îmbeciles have brought their fóolishness from 2022 into 2023. What has Tinubu done to curb the alarming rate of ritual killings and kidnappings in the SW especially Lagos state ? You'll say he's not the police while zombidiots will rightly tell you Obi is not the commander in chief. My party the APC have arrogantly refused to focus on the main goal but rather waste time on tribal and religious politics
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by pquaver(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
The chief Zombie sef doesn't see any insecurity in the south east. The dunce said he want to see witch first before he believes or the death bodies piling up are what? Zombi.. For a reason..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by pquaver(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
freeborn02:

Yoi never question your brain before commenting.

No wonder you always comment like a dumb duck.

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family members this year

Obi himself does not see insecurity on the southeast.. So how does he want to solve it? Before you solve a problem, you have to admit it's existence.
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
pquaver:

Obi himself does not see insecurity on the southeast.. So how does he want to solve it? Before you solve a problem, you have to admit it's existence.

Oga dindinrin, is Obi the current anambra governor?

Why are you neophytes tinubu paid idiots asking stupid senseless questions like this?
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by pquaver(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
freeborn02:

Oga dindinrin, is Obi the current anambra governor?

Why are you neophytes tinubu paid idiots asking stupid senseless questions like this?

Security is the job of everyone.. He is not but he doesn't see a security problem on the southeast, so how does he want to solve what he didn't identify as a problem.
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
pquaver:

Security is the job of everyone.. He is not but he doesn't see a security problem on the southeast, so how does he want to solve what he didn't identify as a problem.

Why arent you attacking tinubu for not saying anything when cultists were killing poeple in lagos a couple of years back?
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by pquaver(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
freeborn02:

Why arent you attacking tinubu for not saying anything when cultists were killing poeple in lagos a couple of years back?
Because he spoke against and didn't support.. But obi is supporting ipob by feign ignorance.. He says he see no insecurity in d east.. That is worst.. Meaning he can't even call security agencies to do sth about.. Man is crazy
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2023
pquaver:

Because he spoke against and didn't support.. But obi is supporting ipob by feign ignorance.. He says he see no insecurity in d east.. That is worst.. Meaning he can't even call security agencies to do sth about.. Man is crazy

Show me evidence of tinubu speaking against kidnapping, killing and robbery in lagos between 2008 and 2021.

When he visited Pa Fahsoranti's family after the murder of his daughter, why didn't tinubu speak up against the attackers? Instead, he was trying to cover them up.
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by pquaver(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
freeborn02:

Show me evidence of tinubu speaking against kidnapping, killing and robbery in lagos between 2008 and 2021.

When he visited Pa Fahsoranti's family after the murder of his daughter, why didn't tinubu speak up against the attackers? Instead, he was trying to cover them up.

Spoke against it but as it did not suit your narrative of him tagging a whole ethnic group as the criminals.. You push decided to swallow ur own lies thinking it will become reality.. As it stand still date, you cannot label Fulani as an ethnic group for crimes committed by certain herdsmen.. Before we do that are all Igbos killers for crimes by Esn ugm? The answer I leave u to yourself
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by Idiotseverywher: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
tonyzeal:
You don’t have any pinch of sense in you. Is he currently in government?it’s your fathers obituary that will be pasted on walls this year mumu.
. Don't mind the deranged op, sometimes I wonder if most or think from their Anus,_these people are horrible they don't have sense at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by Novarisammy2: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

your stupidity is definitely in your lineage

since when did peter Obi become the commander in chief eh, this white powder sniffer
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by bentenny(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ignorance is bliss esp among urchins!
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
pquaver:

Spoke against it but as it did not suit your narrative of him tagging a whole ethnic group as the criminals.. You push decided to swallow ur own lies thinking it will become reality.. As it stand still date, you cannot label Fulani as an ethnic group for crimes committed by certain herdsmen.. Before we do that are all Igbos killers for crimes by Esn ugm? The answer I leave u to yourself

Show me evidence, not just empty claim, the same empty claim your crowd make about tinubu building lagos as if lagos was a village when tinubu became governor.
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by stanbright(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

i have not seeing anyone even in the animal kingdom as insane as you
Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by pquaver(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2023
freeborn02:

Show me evidence, not just empty claim, the same empty claim your crowd make about tinubu building lagos as if lagos was a village when tinubu became governor.

The problem with you urchins is you tell lies and start believing your own lies. If the show you, you will still find another nonsense to spill. When one's heart is determined to kill one no matter d love the person showers on the would be killer.. It won't change his mind.. Oya let see your reaction now..

Re: Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? by freeborn02: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2023
pquaver:

The problem with you urchins is you tell lies and start believing your own lies. If the show you, you will still find another nonsense to spill. When one's heart is determined to kill one no matter d love the person showers on the would be killer.. It won't change his mind.. Oya let see your reaction now..

A cursed urrchin is calling someone else an urchhin. grin Talk of a thief calling someone else a thief.

Did killer herdsmen start killing in 2021? Why wait till election preparation before condemning them?

Why didn't he condemn them when they killed fashoranti's daughter? cheesy

Because he didn't want to make fulanis angry? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Can States Sue The FG And CBN Over Monetary Policy? / Southern Kaduna Peoples Union(sokapu) Did Not Endorse Atiku / H.E Peter Obi : Landslide Victory In 10 PU, Orozo Pri Sch Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.