Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m (15791 Views)

Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Recovers N31m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2023
Stop giving visa to these idiots
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Sholaco: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Not disappointed grin
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Felabrity: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
The mod or OP purposely bolded the boy name, for a reason

It is the only thing bolded in the article
It was not bolded on Linda ikeji site

Cc seun your mods is creating a tribal war
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Superwave16320: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Are you talking about tribalistic Igbo cos over 99.9999% of your tribesmen are involved in tribals slurs on SM.

toujurs:
I have noticed something about these guys, that are tribal, most are very poor, and it's a waste of time changing tribal conversations with them, because they don't have anything meaningful to do with their time.

If you see where they live, or the legs they would use to enter your house, trust me, you won't allow them into your house.

Exchanging banter with them, is a way of you wasting your time and energy of productivity.

3 Likes

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Why was the name bolded?

Why do I feel like some of these stories are sourced and posted specifically for the purpose of pushing some tribal bias
if a yoruba man does fraud in the uk or usa it will enter the news. Your brothers in the quest to show off cars and mansions in the village are engaging in this madness. The embassy should stopped giving them visa

2 Likes

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by OKC22: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
The same story they posted last time but this time they changed the names to make it look like a new story.
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
No surprise there
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by zelnababa(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
uvie66:
I don't know why they keep on using the word Nigerian Man just tell us as it is....an IBO MAN HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AGAIN
lolz or Biafra Man
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Sweetvie: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Nawa o
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Samogloby: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2023
I don't want to check name but I know it must be them, developer. Obi children.

1 Like

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by FuckOsuPigs: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Why was the name bolded?

Why do I feel like some of these stories are sourced and posted specifically for the purpose of pushing some tribal bias

Because they ...are sourced and posted specifically... means they are not true?

Abeg make I understand your point.

2 Likes

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Roboto11: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Why was the name bolded?

Blame Linda Ikeji.

2 Likes

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by zelnababa(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Two fraud case reported today both invoveld our developer Brothers
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
angrysad U are envious of igbo development sad.,
LILTJAY:
grin grin grin people with this tradition has done it again
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by ZaramT: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
Seun

Mynd44

nlfpmod

OAM4J

take to fp

All your threads are about IGBOS. You search for any Igbo name that has allegedly committed a crime to post just to project for IGBOS as bad people.

For all these hatred and bitterness on IGBOS, GOD and nature will pay you with your coin.
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by sukkot: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
chaiii this nigga wee chop mouldy naan and chapati bread and watery curry for the rest of hin life . no more ofe oha, ofe onugbu and akpu with isi ewu

1 Like

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by toujurs: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
Are you talking about tribalistic Igbo cos over 99.9999% of your tribesmen are involved in tribals slurs on SM.

Every tribalistic being. Rich men don't have time for all these online fights, it's a waste of time and resources
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by DrMuzungu(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2023
He just wanted to develop their land and they arrested him!? What a shame!
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by sukkot: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Is there no opportunity for growth in these environments that you people travel to except for fraud?

How do you pay a huge amount of money to travel out of Nigeria for no other thing than to commit crime? damn!
should have juSt sAved his money here and started business with it. my oga at the top hapPy new year SIR wink
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by nathyx(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Fraud chai Naija if it Not Yoruba t
It Igbo come o Na only wuna go school??
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Rilwayne001: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
should have juSt sAved his money here and started business with it. my oga at the top hapPy new year SIR wink

Omo I just tire for these people oh!!

Happy New year my oga Buzugee aka Obadiah777 aka Sukkot the prophet of Yah.

Hope you dey enjoy Lagos, that state full of crazzzy people shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by sukkot: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
gimakon2:
All for flashy cars, women with big backside and to make noise. My igbo brothers would not want to live a simple and very quiet life.
Very terrible if you ask me .
A life of crime and what have you. We igbos need to start thinking of something decent to do. This one no be life, ife a bughi ndu.
LOL you have to admit igbo men like to buga well well. i saw this party one time everybody was wearing isiagu with lions on it. but this guy wanted to oppress everybody. he said shebi all of you your lion is on your isiagu ? me i am coming to the party with live lion. na so the man turn up to the party with live lion ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bia nwokem, igboman must flex cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by sukkot: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Omo I just tire for these people oh!!

Happy New year my oga Buzugee aka Obadiah777 aka Sukkot the prophet of Yah.

Hope you dey enjoy Lagos, that state full of crazzzy people shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
haha bro RILWAYNEEE enjoy keee ? chaos everywhere . everybody done mad finish but to GOD BE THE GLORY. we are still standing like standing fan grin wink

1 Like

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Truth07: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
This tribe of Billionaires again
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Godispeace: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Bernard Chukwunonso

Ladies and Gentlemen,

That useless name thief @PrinceofLagos (igbo man calling self princeoflagos shocked shocked people has done it again, bunch of criminals called biafra people claiming to be developer of where they are. chest beating upandan ----presently they call themselves Obidients aka Zombidients idiots shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by confydoedowaye(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
The idiot would have cashed out and come to Nigeria to oppress hard working guys.
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by richeeyo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Why was the name bolded?

It was done intentionally
People here do shout make the name bold
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by everythinggirly(f): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
He should face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by rombija: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Emmanuel909090: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
I know it's wrong, but Nigerians are too bold.
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by sencekompis: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
This pplattt head terrible tribe again??
Re: 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m by Igboslayer: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kill them, I repeat kill them. Igbos menace has finally took Indians by storm. These people are crime loving and should be profiled accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking / India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days / FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.