Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,857 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc (757 Views)

11,350 PDP Members In Katsina Decamp To APC / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2023
The Director General (DG) of Senator Yakubu Lado Gubernatorial Campaign Council under the Katsina State Peoples Democratic Party in 2019, Alhaji Sani Abu Minista along with 1,907 others have defected to the ruling All Progressive Congress APC in Katsina State.

The former Lado’s Campaign DG as well as the others officially defected to the ruling APC when the Dikko-Jobe gubernatorial campaign train stormed Danmusa Local Government Area on Saturday to showcase their manifesto and canvass for votes of eligible voters in the area.

Another notable figure among the 1,907 decampees said to be mostly PDP members from across the 11 wards under Danmusa Local Government Area is Alhaji Abdulhamid Aliyu Danmusa, a retired DSS Officer and former Chief Security Officer of the defunct Bank of the North Limited. He was also a former Sole Administrator of Ɗanmusa Local Government Council.

According to reports, both Sani Abu Minister and Abdulhamid Aliyu Ɗanmusa have significant political influence in Ɗanmusa Local Government Area.

Minista also donated an office complex to the APC, which Dr. Dikko Umar Radda, the APC governorship candidate commissioned during the visit.

One of the defectors, Hon. Lawal Shuaibu, a PDP Chieftain and a 2023 House of Representatives aspirants, who spoke to Vanguard on the development said they defected to the APC because they want progress for their people and that is gradually looking like a wild goose chase under the Katsina PDP, currently riddled with crisis.

“We decamped because we want to make progress for our people. The PDP is in serious crisis and we are approaching election in about two months time. How do they expect to win with the chairman of the party suspended or removed from his office among several other unresolved internal crisis till this moment? How do you expect an opposition party working like that to succeed? It is not likely.

“We keep assuring our people that something will be done but here we are almost approaching the D-Day and the party is yet to even kickstart its campaign while APC has completed one zone and are now campaigning in the second zone.

“So, as you can see, a serious politician would not want his people to suffer in the hands of leaders that thinks they are everything. Our governorship candidate (Lado) does not want to make any reconciliation because he thinks he is everything.

“That’s the situation in PDP. We tried to be patient with them to see if we can reconcile but for over two months now and it is to no avail,” Shuaibu said.

When asked why they chose to defect to APC instead of other parties, he said: “In politics it’s give and take. You have to weigh the strength and capacity of each and every party. Before deciding, we met and discussed over the two likely parties, APC and NNPP. Looking at the acceptance of the parties in the state and the structures on ground, we cannot deny that APC has more structures on ground are likely to have an edge over NNPP. So, that’s why we settled for APC.

“Besides, you know it won’t be wise to leave a party that is bedeviled by issues and go to another party that’s sparsely populated or seems not to have the required acceptance to make significant impact in the 2023 election.

“We actually thought of how do we assist in building NNPP, to make it popular but looking at the very short timeframe that cannot be feasible. It is not something you can develop do in one month. That’s why we settled for APC.”

Danmusa LGA is the home town of the erstwhile Katsina Secretary to the State Government, and famous grassroot politician, Dr Mustapha Muhammed Inuwa, who defected to the PDP and is now the Director General of the PDP campaign council for Atiku-Lado in Katsina.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/former-katsina-pdp-campaign-dg-1907-others-defect-to-apc/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwicl_S-lav8AhVoUKQEHdUOCiAQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw31zcMW6paPrDjAP5oM_pid

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Mukina2
Dominique
Farano
Adegbaorogboye
Kyase
Heavens1stson
Kahal
Fergie001
Legendhero
Pakute
Mymouth
Quotasystem
Noethnicity
Tutudesz
Arewanorth
Trinitycian
Satanically
Penguin2
Vicdom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Gov masari is pushing back pdp in katsina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by Righthussle: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Good
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by kettykin: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2023
From frying pan to fire
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by Jones4190(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2023
tinubu give them hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by seunmsg(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2023
The more the merrier. Tinubu’s 2023 victory is further assured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Till this moment, I haven't seen how Tinubu will not win this election with landslide.

The 5 aces are with Tinubu and I doubt he will play more than two of them to get to Aso Rock.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by KingOfTheDamned: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Till this moment, I haven't seen how Tinubu will not win this election with landslide.

The 5 aces are with Tinubu and I doubt he will play more than two of them to get to Aso Rock.

Simplyleo the s****er we have heard you grin
The Bible says a man should live by integrity.

Happy new year
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by 9jii(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
In the North we agreed its the Turn of Jagaban, jaa mu je!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Are they not seeing LABOUR PARTY in Katsina state to decamp ne grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by Kyase(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
APC winning this

4 Likes

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Simplyleo the s****er we have heard you grin
The Bible says a man should live by integrity.

Happy new year
The question here is that, have I ever denied using the simplyleo account? You keep typing simplyleo everywhere and have indeed created a thread announcing that I was behind the account.

Bring out any fraudulent activities committed by simplyleo, you can't, instead you start screaming that mods and seun were hiding my activities by hiding those threads.

Yes, I was behind simplyleo account ad lost my login details, then created the present one I use. And the rule said "you can't access Nairaland with another username if you are BANNED". Is simplyleo serving ban at the moment? Was simplyleo ever seen since the day leodeking was registered? Now, bring out a related comment by simplyleo, you start speaking in tongues.

The worst kind of foolishness is to make a claim, yet cannot provide the weakest evidence to substantiate those claims.

Again, let nairaland see any fraudulent activities engaged in by simplyleo or continue typing foolishness all over nairaland in the name of blackmail that is turning out to be sheer display of mental sickness.

Now respond with AMEN to substantiate your "knowledge" of my activities.

If simplyleo was ever involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise on any social media, may I experience the worst calamity in this year, if however you are lying, may that be your portion.

Simply say amen and stop typing nonsense if e sure for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by KingOfTheDamned: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The question here is that, have I ever denied using the simplyleo account? You keep typing simplyleo everywhere and have indeed created a thread announcing that I was behind the account.

Bring out any fraudulent activities committed by simplyleo, you can't, instead you start screaming that mods and seun were hiding my activities by hiding those threads.

Yes, I was behind simplyleo account ad lost my login details, then created the present one I use. And the rule said "you can't access Nairaland with another username if you are BANNED". Is simplyleo serving ban at the moment? Was simplyleo ever seen since the day leodeking was registered? Now, bring out a related comment by simplyleo, you start speaking in tongues.

The worst kind of foolishness is to make a claim, yet cannot provide the weakest evidence to substantiate those claims.

Again, let nairaland see any fraudulent activities engaged in by simplyleo or continue typing foolishness all over nairaland in the name of blackmail that is turning out to be sheer display of mental sickness.

If simplyleo was ever involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise on any social media, may I experience the worst calamity in this year, if however you are lying, may that be your portion.

Too much cap bro... How can so many Nairalanders be wrong about simplyleo?
Just asking o. too many different people have come out to say the same thing that simplyleo was a s****er.
Anyways nothing is hidden forever even when threads are deleted sh
The internet never forgets no be so?
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by SlavaUkraini: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even with this defections...

Drugnubu will still lose Katsina State...

The terrible performance of Buhari in the past 7+ years will not make his kinsmen vote for his party's presidential candidate

The Emir of Duara has sealed the coffin of the APC in the state with the last nail...
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by frank14011991(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu will get nothing less than 70% in KATSINA

2 Likes

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by PandoraObi: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Biafra party now Labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by Okoroawusa: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Bro you have to learn to ignore these people. The person you quoted is not worth this explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Bro you have to learn to ignore these people. The person you quoted is not worth this explanation
Yes, I know him more than he even thinks.

My response is not to him exactly but to intelligent nairalanders who might wonder why I have not responded to his baseless accusation.

He runs several usernames on the forum and mostly for shady activities. Funny how

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by KingOfTheDamned: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

My response is not to him exactly but to intelligent nairalanders who might wonder why I have not responded to his baseless accusation.

LeoDeKing aka omenka aka simplyleo

So you still do this thing we're you reply to yourself using your many accounts ?

Men that is so sad grin

Happy new year sir
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kyase:
APC winning this

They might lose katsina and maybe jigawa
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

LeoDeKing aka omenka aka simplyleo

So you still do this thing we're you reply to yourself using your many accounts ?

Men that is so sad grin

Happy new year sir
Okoroawusa, you see why I decided to respond to him briefly. I'm now Okoroawusa, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He runs several usernames on the forum and mostly for shady activities. Funny how
Okay. That's understandable. Ignore him henceforth
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by KingOfTheDamned: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okoroawusa, you see why I decided to respond to him briefly. I'm now Okoroawusa, lmao.
E pain am grin
LeoDeKing aka omenka aka simplyleo grin

You go cry tire...
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cc adegbaorogboye, vicdom,obembet,sannisege,princeoflagos,olaolex
Re: Ex Pdp Campaign DG, 1907 Others In Katsina Decamp To Apc by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
politician ieds the manNigerians lokan Nigerians lokan Nigerians lokan Nigerians lokan

Please, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Poll By Christian Vs Muslim / Peter Pandora Supporters Seems Too Cold In These Days. / President Buharri Proclaims Peter Obi As The Best Presidential Candidate For Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.