Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ (411 Views)

Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by awosejo1955: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88xQGMik9g

Unbelievable moment prophet revealed to woman that her husband is her ‘dead brother’ (Video)

A Nigerian pastor made a shocking revelation to a woman that the man she is married to is her elder brother who was reported dead decades ago.

During a deliverance session, the cleric explained that the woman was informed during her childhood that her only brother died, but he is now 40 years old.

According to him, that was the only son her father had and he welcomed the boy with his second wife, who collapsed as a result of the news of his death.

He said that boy did not die, rather he only went missing and became the person she eventually got married to. The pastor also mentioned Sunday as her husband’s name.

https://www.correctng.com/unbelievable-moment-prophet-revealed-to-woman-that-her-husband-is-her-dead-brother-video/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by salimsule197: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Prophet nowadays are something else it's only TV JOSHUA that I trust in my life

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by uzomakaly: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Someone said he trust this pastor rather he trusts TV Joshua

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by Wawelexy(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Make dem run DNA test before I believe this one, but if this is true, then the pastor shouldn't have said this openly....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by sadiyamuhammad: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
So the guy died and changed to someone else or the woman doesn’t know her brother abi what kind of rubbsh talk is this��‍♀️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by chisomfavourudo: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2023
This early year Una don start again cool Abeg pastor Play the recording note
Re: Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’ by Nazgul: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why couldn't he just ask the woman to see him after the service, then tell him whatever it is he wants to say to her.

This is why I don't feel comfortable attending l these new generation Pentecostal churches cos most of the pastors there lack basic ministerial training.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Home/ Security And YOU / Tommy Hilfiger Wrist Watch For Sale /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.