Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Perfect Hairstyles For Men's Face Shape - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Perfect Hairstyles For Men's Face Shape (228 Views)

How Do I Choose A Wig For My Face Shape? / Use This Face Shape Chart To Find Your Face Shape And Change Your Life / Best Hairstyles For Women Based On Face Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Hairstyles For Men's Face Shape by DyshApp: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hair - it can make you or break you. People don't realize how impactful hair can be and if you don't believe me, just google your favourite celebrity in a bold cap.

Unfortunately, this article will only apply to men who still have hair, it'll be most suited to the people who have never really taken risks with their hair or stepped outside their comfort zone.

Now I'm not saying dye your hair green and get a mohawk, but I'll be taking a practical and slightly scientific approach towards what suites people better based on their face shape. This will enhance your features and make you look more attractive overall.

First things first, identify your face shape.

This might require you to get a mirror and do some serious looking, it might be a little wired in the begging, but you need to study your face focusing on the length, width and features. You'll need to pay attention to your jaw and how everything comes together.

For the purpose of this article, we are going to break it down into 4 main faces, although there are many more. We will have the 4 most common, which are:

1. Triangle

2. Oval

3. Round

4. Square

1) Triangle

People with a more triangular face usually have a more defined jawline.

Checkout our page to view the full article at
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl0j6IJqg3s/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

(1) (Reply)

Where To Shop Decent Quality Women’s Bags Online? / 100 + Bob Haircuts For Women | Chin Length Bob Haircuts For Round Face | Bob Cut / *high Quality Multi-pocket Combat Denim Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.