Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore (519 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by walebrighto: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
YEAR 2023 PROPHECIES BY PASTOR TOYE EBIJOMORE

The annual forty days fasting and prayer of the God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International has again came to an end at the crossover service to the Year 2023. The Founder and General Overseer of the church, Pastor Toye Ebijomore during the ministration gave all glory to the Lord God, the revealer of deep things who graciously continue to revealing and speaking to him on some of the things to come. He therefore charged everyone to hear the revelations and prophecies for the year 2023 as given to him by the Lord.

1. I have the mandate as the Spokesman of the Lord to declare this year in agreement with the revelations he has shown me and I therefore announce that this year 2023 is for Protection, Peace, Prosperity and all the goodness of the Lord by the blood of Jesus as the key.

2. The Lord told me that this year has drawn the end time more nearly and therefore, the signs for the end time will continue that protection, peace, prosperity and wellbeing of people will be threatened across the world but only those with the blood of Jesus Christ on them shall overcome.

3.The Lord made me see a terrifying nature of woman in the sky and different kinds of deadly creatures falling from her to the earth in the bushy areas but each of the creatures turned immediately to men and women, and they walked into the cities and mixed with people.

4. The Lord interpreted the vision to me that the children of the goddess of sky will be more subtle than ever to recruits more people to the kingdom of their mother in the sky for a sole mission to make the end time war with the Lord.

5.The daughters of the wicked woman on the sky are angrily on assignments to cast down stars, captivate glory, stripe power of whoever they shall win to their sides. But those who have the blood of Jesus on them shall not fall into any trap of the wicked.

6. The daughters of the wicked woman will practice unholy things with dead conscience and goes about secretly to make godly people accept the ungodly ways of life, and they will not rest at fighting every holy thing until the time set by their mother when she will command them to team up for open fight against those who refused to compromise the holy ways of life.

7. The Lord told me that when the goddess of the sky shall command her children to gather openly for fight against the holy things of God; many of those who were persuaded into care-free lives, ungodliness and immoralities will try not to take part but it shall not be possible for them because they have unknowingly bound themselves by several oaths.

8. I saw sweet speakers multiplying greatly against preachers of godliness and many Christians also began to involve in secret rebellion against the ordinances of God but this is the year of shameful end to their activities.

9. The Lord said this is now the set year for him to pour his hot anger on those who are turning people, especially the young ones, away from him but except they repent quickly because he has bear with them long enough.

10. The Lord said, he will bring destruction upon the wicked in this year but those who are on his side should always be declaring blood of Jesus on them and he will not destroy them with the wicked.

11. People under the oppression of demons will receive deliverance in this year.

12. I heard sound of thunders from heaven for about the space of half an hour which followed with panics and trembling on earth. Then, there was silence and a voice spoke once but it occupied everywhere like whispering word to the ear saying, ‘unto everyone with the blood of Jesus on them; let there be solutions to long time problems, let battles of many years be over, let the heavens overturn contrary sacrifices and let the heavens release new successes’. Surely in this year, the Lord will give refreshing of life to his people and put laughter in their mouth.

13. I saw fire came up on one of the houses in the Redemption City of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Nigeria and the Lord says, it was a place where a group of pastors use to meeting and strategizing to have a successor of the General Overseer of the church from among them.

14. I got a knowing in the revelation that some non-members of the RCCG are enviously in the confederacy and their meeting points are also in some cities within and outside Nigeria.

15. Therefore the Lord said, the little blessing He gave to His servant they are praying against would have not disturb the great one He could have given them, if they had prayed rightly. But that now, they have ninety days from this time to go and confess their evils to His servant and he would bless them and they will become examples of blessing.

16. Moreover in the revelation, I saw that when the time shall come for the great servant of God to rest but not in this year, there exist a book that introduces a book and the second gave directive to the third book where the details of successful continuation were contained.
17. I saw another vision and it is of the saints interceding fervently for the Governor of Ondo State, His Excellency, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu as regard a thing which the Lord has not permitted me to make the details public but to inform the concerned of the instructions that will make blood of Jesus to settle all for him.

18. The Nigeria general elections in 2023 will not be different from the way it used to be in violence, disruptions, and so on. Also, I have not heard anything different from what the Lord had made me said in the previous yearly prophecies concerning some of the presidential aspirants.

19. Nevertheless, I searched for the one among the candidates that was anointed in the room of grace but could not find him and as I was getting worried, I was taken into a congregation where a grey hair prophet was analyzing the possible pains of prophet Elisha when the king of Moab caused great indignation against Israel and stopped their further victory that the Lord said through him. The grey hair prophet then said, ‘God is unquestionable on whatever and even if dying tree spring forth tender branches with fresh leaves but strong tree break branches and withered away, he is the Lord who allowed it’.

20. However, I heard that since the people of the Lord did not pray to know the mind of God on what he wanted to do and what they should do as regard the general elections of this year but only gave themselves to sponsored zeal and selfish wills, the elections will hold and a president will emerge according to the will of man but there will be more divisions among the people and continuous crisis until the new born nation of Nigeria is named.

21. I used every twelve days of the 40days fasting and prayer that we are rounding off now to inquire from the Lord whether the agenda for Islamization of Nigeria being a great concern of the Christian body will be so or not and on the three occasions, the Lord said same thing. ‘Where are the leaders that tried it in the past, where is the glory of their homes and was there a child of any of them even upon the least throne in Nigeria thereon? The judgments has been written and reserved for continuous execution upon whoever may wish to do same.

22. The Lord has been speaking through me and his other prophets on the emergence of a new Nigeria and it has occurred but there are manipulations to kill the new birth.

23. Has the Lord not also multiplied vision for Nigeria through natural and physical sign of the year 2022 floods in Lokoja and Bayelsa that prevented road movements to and from the north and the west, and that parted the west and mid-west from the south-south?

24. The Lord assured me that Nigeria will not cease and secession will not work but regional agitations will continue until a new Nigeria is allowed by the government at the centre.

25. Finally, I charge everyone to always be making the declaration for the year that, ‘I possess blood of Jesus Christ for all solutions: Protection, Peace, Prosperity and all the goodness of the Lord are my everlasting inheritance in Jesus name’.

O Lord, take all the glory for these messages you have sent me and let your blessing and peace continue with us in Jesus name. .

Pastor Toye Ebijomore
Founder/General Overseer,
God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International
Email:-anointedandblessedchurch@gmail.com

Re: 2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by Righthussle: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tt
Re: 2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by chatinent: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
You saw all these and couldn't see Covid-19 coming?

The Lord did not tell you nothing! Keep deceiving gullible prophet-needy individuals.
Re: 2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by toronto10(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enough of all these betnaija predictions they call prophesy. God did not tell you nothing. Stop lieing against Him.
Re: 2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore by shegsman58(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
toronto10:
Enough of all these betnaija predictions they call prophesy. God did not tell you nothing. Stop lieing against Him.

Lets not act ignorant oo. As a thoughtful person, you can relate to some of these prophecies. One can see them coming without any prophecies

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. / New Christianity? / Have You Ever Preached The Good News On Buses In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.