Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here (1143 Views)

The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. / Igbos Pls Stop Attacking Tinubu: Here Is Tinubu's Full Education History! / Yoruba Never Loved Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Here's The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by KingOfTheDamned: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lmao. I don't even open threads like this if not that you mentioned me. They create so many useless threads like this and only God knows what they intend to achieve with them.

Most of them accuse others of exactly what they do most likely to deflect attention. If you check, that is the handwork of the op and naturally, he assumes that is the case for others.

He said only about 15-20 users are supporting Tinubu on nairaland. Watch very well, either today or few days from now, one or more of them will create another thread screaming "Tinubu urchins" have invaded nairaland, accussing seun of so many unprintable allegations. I mean the same seun they have created threads to inform nairalanders of his support for their candidates oh.

In their empty heads, that is how pandora Obituary will become president. Lmao. grin

E pain am grin
LeoDeKing aka omenka aka simplyleo

The ******** grin
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by baretalk: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu supporters are not petty, and are not hate filled idiots throwing up propanganda here.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
I have noticed that only few monikers, probably 15-20 which I think are manage by few persons with multiple accounts support Tinubu on nairaland
That are real supporters, unlike LABOUR PARTY miscreants who are being paid per post and yet they end up posting rubbish
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Donjazet2: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
I have noticed that only few monikers, probably 15-20 which I think are manage by few persons with multiple accounts support Tinubu on nairaland

Op you are absolutely correct. Even seun the owner of the platform has observed this..

Look at the revelations that has been made since but I think at this point many people already know sha that these are propaganda antics of the APC to try and manipulate public opinion.

See the proof here.

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by sapele914(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
It was even way less for President Buhari, Yet we saw the outcome twice.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by sapele914(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

Op you are absolutely correct. Even seun the owner of the platform has observed this..

Look at the revelations that has been made since but I think at this point many people already know sha that these are propaganda antics of the APC to try and manipulate public opinion.

See the proof here.
I wonder where all the agitators of Biafra on social media vanished to?

Their rapid disappearance is even worse than the extinction of Dinosaurs? grin
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Donjazet2: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
I wonder where all the agitators of Biafra on social media vanished to?

Their sudden disappearance is even worse than the extinction of Dinosaurs? grin

Go through this person's post and observe for yourself how this moniker quoting me is a paid propagandist.

An evil fool who wishes Nigeria continues it's downward spiral.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
I wonder where all the agitators of Biafra on social media disappeared to?

It is even worse than the extinction of Dinosaurs? grin
Don't mind them. Can you imagine that nothing like no erection in biafla again. They don't insult Buhari again but Tinubu is now their enemy. Nigeria is no more a zoo. Buhari is no more cloned. Buhari is no more from Sudan. Fulani are now our brothers from the north. They are no more killers. Hausa are no more almajiri. Nigeria is now a sane county.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by sapele914(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

Go through this person's post and observe for yourself how this moniker quoting me is a paid propagandist.

An evil fool who wishes Nigeria continues it's downward spiral.
Biafra agitator turned Oblivious Obidient exposed, 1 & counting revealed.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by sapele914(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't mind them. Can you imagine that nothing like no erection in biafla again. They don't insult Buhari again but Tinubu is now their enemy. Nigeria is no more a zoo. Buhari is no more cloned. Buhari is no more from Sudan. Fulani are now our brothers from the north. They are no more killers. Hausa are no more almajiri. Nigeria is now a sane county.
Never have I taken those biafran youths seriously, only here to mock them.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Donjazet2: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Biafra agitator turned Oblivious Obidient, 1 & counting revealed.

Just for a second, assume that I am an idoma man from Benue supporting Obi, what is your response to me. cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Never have I taken those biafran youths seriously, only here to mock them.
That is what they deserve. They are making mockery of themselves. After election when they see their obi losing they will begin their foolishness again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by sapele914(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

Just for a second, assume that I am an idoma man from Benue supporting Obi, what is your response to me. cheesy
Even worse than an Ipobian, Na una be Ortom people?

Tufiakpa.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Donjazet2: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Even worse than an Ipobian, Na una be Ortom people?

Tufiakpa.

Nope just choosing the best physically fit and cerebral candidate amongst the 3. Same with my entire family.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by sapele914(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nope just choosing the best physically fit and cerebral candidate amongst the 3. Same with my entire family.
Number 1 rule of the Mafia, never outshine the boss.

Empty barrels like Pandora Pete will always make the loudest noise, that is all they have, cheap talk.

1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Donjazet2: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2023
wasiubello:

Tinubu never pay Christmas bonus. Data don finish
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Proudlyomonna: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:
One word "dunce"

At the point wey we dey now ehnn if you open mouth say you dey support APC after the level of pain, Suffering and hardship wey them carry enter this Country people go just dey look you somehow like se you dey madt grin grin
Hausas for Mile 12 don dey para dey cut chain,them don destroy the yam market side where them dey hustle with no provision grin
I try to play mind game with one telling him se na Igbo young guy buy the place oo,the HAUSA man tell me se na Tinubu get Lagos na in sell am gaskiya grin.
Una just dey decieve unasef.
On the streets of Nija all man is done with your APC disaster.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Proudlyomonna: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Number 1 rule of the Mafia, never outshine the boss.

Empty barrels like Pandora Pete will always make the loudest noise, that is all they have, cheap talk.

Hahahaha hahaha people dey buy rice for #700 per derica,dey buy ordinary garri for 1k per paint dis one still dey hear dey talk of rubbish mafia nonsense grin grin grin
We took out pdthief when they messed up,but emilokan urchins think taking APC that's 7* worse than pdp is a big deal grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Apc Abandoned Tinubu To Join Atiku Pdp, (video) / Presidential Results As Released So Far / Tinubu Supporters Are Not Just Yorubas But Gang Of Evil People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.