Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) (11707 Views)

Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by sweetonugbu: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
And why is this not on front page, i will make it a duty to be posting a message on this topic until after election.

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by BATified2023: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
Ibechris2:

There is another one that looks like a witch from Togo called BATified2023,I just hope that one would not commit suicide before February 25th.
election is less than 60days

Y not wait
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by JasonScoolari: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Obinoscopy, Seun, Nlfpmod, Farano Justwise, kindly take this thread to frontpage.

The other APC moderators are finding it difficult to take this to front page.

3 Likes

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Clinghton: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol, abeg make una leave grand pa alone.
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Haboty: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
And why is this not on front page? People deserve to see these things so as to make proper decisions with regards voting.

Obinoscopy, Seun, Nlfpmod, Farano Justwise please be patriotic to the greater good of this country.

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Verifiedtrader(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2023
The old man is extremely unfit for the task he wants to bestow upon his sorry ass.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me today.

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Reelz: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Very funny indeed.. pls his hands are really shaking oo.. chaii

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by cliqtips: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Despite this post having many views and reactions (likes and comments) yet the Mod didnt think it's front page worthy.
I'm guessing he's a fan of Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by jmoore(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why is this not on front-page?

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by asanausana91: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Infact, when I see the topic at first I thought it was a lie until I watched the video.
How can a normal human lick mic?

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Bigshots001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
His wife was like 'kile eleyi o' ��
Very irritating...

2 Likes

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Did he actually lick it? It looks like he was trying to say something. I don't think he licked the mike
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by cliqtips: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Did he actually lick it? It looks like he was trying to say something. I don't think he licked the mike

Thomas... there's a video link provided in there. Kindly click the link to watch it.

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by cliqtips: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
jmoore:
Why is this not on front-page?
The owner of this forum na Tinubu supporter and anything wey go de-market ahm, he no go wan carry put for FP
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
cliqtips:

Thomas... there's a video link provided in there. Kindly click the link to watch it.
I clicked the link. It looked like he tried to say something and paused. I don't think he licked the mike.
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by cliqtips: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I clicked the link. It looked like he tried to say something and paused. I don't think he licked the mike.

Lol...
You would be the only one seeing something different which is fine.

Cheers....

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by survivor10(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is sick!

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by sweetonugbu: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu is still tasting the microphone.

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by iSense247: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Okay, why did his wife reacted like that? She felt so disgusted.
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by JasonScoolari: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
He licked it beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Lionstep: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Kaiiiii..... I don laugh �� tire, it's not really easy to market thiefnunbu ooo
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2023
This thread never reach front page and they've roasted my man like asun + boli like this. grin grin

Watin go come happen if e reach the promised land? Those first page comments go get like 1,000 likes niyen o.

Nlfpmod, there is depression and festive blues in the land nau cry. Plis, put a smile on people's faces- this morning.

Let God use you, lmao.
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2023
ibkayee:
Sukkot please what’s the meaning of this video?

E really reach to mention am. grin

1 Like

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2023
technicallyrich:
Only triballist, heartless people,satanist,and people that generally wish nigeria and nigerians bad we be rooting for the togolese theifvynubu.
Very heartless people

You got them down to a T, my guy. cheesy
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by sukkot: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

lmao grin grin . well she got the answer lol
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by ibkayee(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Lmao grin
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2023
dominique:
These are photos from the APC convention televised almost 6 months ago and the videos have been in circulation since then. How come nobody talked about how come nobody noticed this licking of mic till yesterday? Is that the latest propaganda you were asked to push in your Whatsapp and telegram groups?

I am finding it hard to believe this is a "defense" for this video. grin grin

Like, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Propaganda as per what? Fake news? Fake video? Every doctored videos of Obi that urchins have posted online were immediately countered and shown false (and let's not mention the fact that they were ALWAYS moved to the FP without verification).

I am yet to see Urchins United FC on this thread ******* and disproving this one o.

And we all actually know the people that are schooled and brainwashed in WhatsApp groups. The 'lies being pushed from WhatsApp groups' is our line. Screenshots plenty everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by cliqtips: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
dominique:
These are photos from the APC convention televised almost 6 months ago and the videos have been in circulation since then. How come nobody talked about how come nobody noticed this licking of mic till yesterday? Is that the latest propaganda you were asked to push in your Whatsapp and telegram groups?

Lol... rest abeg...

Didn't you and can't you see the link of the video of the post ?

Una go just dey look for wetin no loss upandan.
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by MumEmdy(f): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Just imagine the shame this man is causing his family

grin cheesy
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by sweetonugbu: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Emilokan is still taesting the microphone.
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by Adjovi: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
How any one in his or her right mind still campaigns for Tinubu is just beyond me. He's not fit and no amount of wealth can change that. Look at how his hand is shaking
Re: They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) by sweetonugbu: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
It,s no longer tasting the microphone it is now licking the microphone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives / FG Approves Construction Of A City In Abuja As Venue For Nigeria @100 / Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.