Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Guys Please I Need Your Advise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Please I Need Your Advise (360 Views)

Omg Guys Please Be Careful, See What A Lady Did To His Ex And Friends / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Your Advise by Benellah(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
My mom and my dad had been together for the past 19yrs ago with two kids that's me (19) and my younger brother (13)
My mom's father and my dad's father were friends so they forced my mom to marry my dad undecided undecided
My mom did not know that my dad had a daughter already not until she's pregnant (that is me)
So ever since then things has not been going well between my mom and my dad because my mom was like her parents did not allow her to marry her destined man cry
My dad is a very hashy person...I must not lie...I hate all his actions undecided
My mom is the one paying my YB school fees, she's the one feeding us including my dad ooo... ordinary bathing soap my mom's the one buying it undecided my dad's always cursing us undecided he's always saying negative things to us....
Sebi families do joke in the house and couples do make plans....it not like our house ooo undecided cry we only have peace only when my dad leaves the house...

Sometimes he will do somethings and I will be doubting if he's truly my dad undecided small mistake like this nah curse and insults

So my mom says she will later divorce him since they're not legally married cry she said she did not even achieve anything not to talk of happiness cry and I personally supported her because this is getting out of hands undecided my mom is really trying lipsrsealed she's always sending me 5k every week. Last semester my dad only sent me 4k and he sent 5k a week to our holiday.

He's a salary earner ooo and my mom did not even know how much he's collecting undecided he's always broke and he's always lying on loans he will be like "I did not collect any salary this month ooo they deducted the food stuff fees I collected" and the only time he do collect foodstuffs is during festive periods ooo

The most annoying part is that we are still living in the family house ooo undecided all his YB has left us to their own houses so what's his essence, what is he using all his money to do undecided
Guys please what should my mom do and what should I do cry I need your advise please
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advise by Woodaz: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Get a wooden Cain, touch it always, wotowoto 4 d evil.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advise by Benellah(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't understand...
Woodaz:
Get a wooden Cain, touch it always, wotowoto 4 d evil.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advise by Beebah321(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your papa dey pack him money dey give him other family.
Divorce is not the best solution. You guys should come together and talk about this.
Tell am your mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advise by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2023
You sure pops doesnโ€™t have another family out there??

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advise by Benellah(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Houseofglam7:
we are also thinking about that undecided
Houseofglam7:
we are also thinking about that

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Giving Baby Marijuana To Smoke / Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry / Why Married Men Are The Sweetest To Dateโ€-esther Nwachukwu Makes A Case For Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.