Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. (880 Views)

Lion Meat / Has Anyone Here Eaten Lion Meat Before,just Caught One And Want To Eat It / Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
I want to eat lion meat pepper soup this year. If you are ready to enter bush and hunt it, name your price. Please no trolls. I am serious.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by chiefolododo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lion ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Cypress042(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
If proper investigation would be carry out, you will see that Op is a Nigerian girl

I don't know why they love asking for things they know fully well that their fathers can't afford to give them, even at a gun point sad

1 Like

Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by qwertyboss(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Carcholce:
I want to eat lion meat pepper soup this year. If you are ready to enter bush and hunt it, name your price. Please no trolls. I am serious.
Pay $100 excitation fee before I even engage in this venture grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cypress042:
If proper investigation would be carry out, you will see that Op is a Nigerian girl

I don't know why they love asking for things they know fully well that their fathers can't afford to give them, even at a gun point sad

Ah, me girl? If I was a girl I would have looked for one simp to hunt the lion for me. Men will always do anything for women for free.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
qwertyboss:

Pay $100 excitation fee before I even engage in this venture grin

grin

Just talk if you can do it or not.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Woodaz: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
3000000 million naira, will get it done for you. Reach me on 0nine.1three 764six92eight
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Woodaz:
3000000 million naira, will get it done for you.

For how many lions?
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Woodaz: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
0040450198 stanbic ibtc macaulay Emmanuel. A female and a male lion will be delivered to your doorstep. Once payment is made.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by qwertyboss(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Carcholce:

grin

Just talk if you can do it or not.
You know say to commit suicide go easy pass this hunting grin
No excitation no expression of interest
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by illicit(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Land lion or sea lion tongue grin
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
illicit:
Land lion or sea lion tongue grin

Air lion. The one that has wings grin

I am serious. I need someone that can hunt it for me.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Air lion. The one that has wings grin

I am serious. I need someone that can hunt it for me.

Lol tongue

Lions go don finish for Nigeria sha
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by habsydiamond(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
U no need go Bush now just enter one zoo.. with cash u go chop lion meat dem go even offer to help u cook am join... yeye man for the meat wey dey this world na lion dey hungry you where better meats dey.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
U no need go Bush now just enter one zoo.. with cash u go chop lion meat dem go even offer to help u cook am join... yeye man for the meat wey dey this world na lion dey hungry you where better meats dey.

grin

Which meat better pass lion meat? You don chop am before to know it’s not better than others?
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Carcholce:

grin

Which meat better pass lion meat? You don chop am before to know it’s not better than others?
na warriors dey chop lion meat.. na how much war u don go
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Carcholce: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
na warriors dey chop lion meat.. na how much war u don go

I fought in the Biafra war.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by Samuelthemanli(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lion Meat Are U Serious? Well They Are Endangered In Nigeria and Very Rare To See One In The Wild.
Re: If You Can Hunt Lion Meat For Me, Name Your Price. by mecuries(m): 5:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Do you know the worth of a lion? And you just want to 'eat' it?....if you are hungry for a cat, I'm sure you must have a stray cat in your axis,catch it,kill it and eat... after all, they are all the same 'cats'

(1) (Reply)

Help Growing Tall / Plaintain Flour Help / Are You In Need Of A Professional Catering Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.