Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women (39309 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Anambra / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by ekunrich: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Very confuse copy-copy people. Na now day break abi? I thought Arisetv everyday interview can get you 200billion votes?

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaging in it. Wont be surprising if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin cheesy

Even with the Amateur husband in appearance. They still couldnt pull 30 women-crowd even after 25million naira mobilisation fund as usual.

Look at pictures of real first lady, Remi Tinubu real-doings below. Khaaki can never be leather. You can only have Aba-made
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by vinik1: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter obi is coming
People power will prevail
Watch out
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by ofemigeorge(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thinkam:
It is easier for tinubu to stop bedwetting than Obi to win 2023 elections

Lol, I don't even understand how a Nigerian that saw how buhari won elections twice will believe Obi will win this election, what delusion.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

The same way you people said Ronaldo life is finished. And he became the highest paid.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by edungene7: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Very confuse copy-copy people. Na now day break abi? I thought Arisetv everyday interview can get you 200billion votes?

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaging in it. Wont be surprising if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin cheesy

Even with the Amateur husband in appearance. They still couldnt pull 30 women-crowd even after 25million naira mobilisation fund as usual.

Look at pictures of real first lady, Remi Tinubu real-doings below. Khaaki can never be leather. You can only have Aba-made
which real first lady diz olosho for obalende that year way I bleep for #300 go be first lady u smoke gbana?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Blissful042(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaging in it. Wont be surprising if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin :Dcry cry urchin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Mindcure: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Dedicated urchin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by 36STATES: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Druggie cannot be president of Nigeria

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Betterworld001: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=119675151][/quote] Thanks for reminding us. We will be on ground no matter the weather & date to rewrite History by voting OBI/DATTI. E go clear Una for yansh.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by yusluvad(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nice outing for LP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Akinh: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaging in it. Wont be surprising if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin :Dbro please with sincerity can you tell me why we must vote Baba Tinúbú I be confirm Yoruba I but just needed some convincing evidence from people like you Sir.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Tradman: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu set the pace, others follow.

The great Jagaban still holds the 5 aces for the election.

After election, copying him will be campaign after election.

Ipob pigs will cry blood, who gives a fvck.
Baba grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Savagr(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thinkam:

Lol, I don't even understand how a Nigerian that saw how buhari won elections twice will believe Obi will win this election, what delusion.

Atiku is coming
you've been wailing that obi will drop out since July
Wetin happen cheesy
Change format abeg
This one don cast
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Pathfinder2090: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

I m not surprised!
PO is ur nightmare…. but don’t cry anymore you will congratulate us very soon
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by izubext007: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
2023 first ladies.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by chiboysic: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

So, not December again is now January.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Skty: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

[/b][/i]

Tears
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by drlateef: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Spareparts dealers wives association!!!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Realrealfact: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
PO is better

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

We Don hear.

Ain't you supposed to be happy that you have a bigger crowd than a "structureless" party.

Dear Olodo,

Why the wailing?

Well sorted mate!

Olodo no be small ooo lol

Your opponent is not doing well as claimed and you still wailing lol

Obi will shock APC and PDP come next month. Nigerians are now wiser.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by christopheojo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

....and if he(Peter Obi) doesn't dropped out of the race latest January 18 may thunder strike that your month dead!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Get yourself a pain killer "abegi" is too early to die of heart attack.

lhordspy:

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by TheGift: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Everything they accused Tinubu of doing they are doing? Were they ever involved with drug pushing allegations and cases? Are they claiming to have worked at Deloitte when they did not? Do they have questionable academic credentials? Are they feeding fat off their state many years after being governor?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by rickleye: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You want to bet N10,000 that he doesnt ?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by JAGS001(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter obi sat in front seat and you called it obidatti wife OP are you ok?? grin
When Remi Tinubu, shettima wife and Aisha Buhari did their own town hall meeting different from hullabaloo LP is doing did you see Tinubu, Buhari or shettima in the venue??
Lp na joke grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by lhordspy: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
TheGift:

Everything they accused Tinubu of doing they are doing? Were they ever involved with drug pushing allegations and cases? Are they claiming to have worked at Deloitte when they did not? Do they have questionable academic credentials? Are they feeding fat off their state many years after being governor?

Peter obi was sneaked 250m naira into lagos before being caught.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Why the so much bitterness? Non go give yourself stroke ohhhhhh pls be calming down.

This is new year.
Haba

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Ubanz: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
vhykeeytor:

With donating 200bags of rice and 2000 bale of wrapper. If peter Obi at offered 1k...the whole Abuja would be on lockdown. Keep deceiving yourself. Tinubu is not going anyway. His greatest strength is in the south west and no other region.
Even the south west Igbos na 40%
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Make Remi Agboro start her own for Anambra nah
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by BossGerald: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
All these apc useless rodents keeps crying.

I will shake Nairaland soon.

I will expose Who Ihordspy is and post the bastards pictures.

Abeg do oo...

He be like person wey run from ogbomoso cum lagos dey sleep under oshodi bridge grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja / Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.