Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. (492 Views)

Express Vs. Cargo Package Clearance: What To Consider? / ADMISSION: Masters Program At The American University Of Nigeria / University Of Port Harcourt Sacks Professor Frank Ugiomoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. by Billions111(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Congratulations to you…being one of the selected 10,000 out of the 70, 000 applicants who applied into this great prestigious university.

I’m humbled and honored to welcome you to another phase in your ACADEMIC pursuit where you LIVES will change for the better.

If you’re currently reading this then it certainly means you’re either stucked or don’t know how to go about your Online and physical clearance.

If so, I totally understand your current predicament ...as exactly 7 years and 2 months ago I sat in the same shoes as you currently are.

Which means I understand the CONFUSED state of how to get this online and physical clearance over with so you could pay your school fees, request for hostel space (particularly those coming from very far place e.g., the North), begin lecture with your new coursemate from different environment and also get acquainted with the various place within the school.

I could remember literally not knowing anything when I was given admission only the FACT that I was now a student of the great UNIBEN(only that feeling alone made me know that I had begun to write my story)

…. I wouldn’t want to go into much details about myself and the time I spent in school here

If we get to SEE maybe we talk more about that on the subject(lol).

Down to the main gist….

The following are the main requirements you NEED to be able to be cleared both during the online and physical clearance exercise.
1. Guarantor’s letter
2. Acceptance Letter
3. Birth Certificate or Affidavit of date of birth
4. Affidavit of Good Conduct
5. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret cult
6. Local Government Area of Origin Certificate or Affidavit of LGA
7. Jamb Admission Letter
8. Neco/ Waec Result
9. Waec/Neco Scratch Card
10. A red background passport

With only these ten(10) listed things your clearance will go so FAST….

But you’ll be LIKE…

“how you can get this DONE that fast”….

That’s where I come into the picture… you literally don’t have to do ANYTHING.

OTHER than coming with your WAEC/NECO result, birth certificate and a red background passport.

Or if its only your O’level (WAEC/NECO) result you’ve… then you still don’t have ANY problem….

The online clearance process will be done in less than 5hours

All you NEED to do is call or text this my number on whatsapp on +2348100784534 before or when you get to the school main gate

The first 10 persons to do this will get an instant 45% price discount on all the required process with 5 key tips which will set you up forever during your stay in this prestigious university.

So, why’re you still looking at your phone or laptop screen instead of dialing +2348100784534.

Remember DELAY is an enemy TIME

What will it be…

“YES” to a fulfilling stay in University of Benin
or

“No” to figuring it out the HARD WAY which I promise is not worth the frustration, time and Money?

SEE you on the inside…
Re: University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. by ekanx27(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
I remembered that year when we were doing clearance in auditorium. Ambulance will always be close to the auditorium ready to brisk any body that faint or collapse to UBTH. Students of nowadays are so fortunate to get everything without stress. Ekosodin don quiet, BDPA don calm, Osasogie don package, arrow boys don graduate finish, June 12 is no longer a place where you give the babe you want to toast the best start up line, hall 2 car park no longer function like before, Buka 19 beans is no longer delicious, indoor sports hall no longer have the fun we experience like the Saturday swimming pool party, basement is no longer used by all 100l students, John Haris Library books are still intact without stain, hall 4 Porter are no longer chasing and ceasing hot plates and boys from hall 3 no longer carry binoculars to view girls in Hall 2 bathing outside.

God bless UNIBEN
God bless Edo state
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. by speedxe1256(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
ekanx27:
I remembered that year when we were doing clearance in auditorium. Ambulance will always be close to the auditorium ready to brisk any body that faint or collapse to UBTH. Students of nowadays are so fortunate to get everything without stress. Ekosodin don quiet, BDPA don calm, Osasogie don package, arrow boys don graduate finish, June 12 is no longer a place where you give the babe you want to toast the best start up line, hall 2 car park no longer function like before, Buka 19 beans is no longer delicious, indoor sports hall no longer have the fun we experience like the Saturday swimming pool party, basement is no longer used by all 100l students, John Haris Library books are still intact without stain, hall 4 Porter are no longer chasing and ceasing hot plates and boys from hall 3 no longer carry binoculars to view girls in Hall 2 bathing outside.

God bless UNIBEN
God bless Edo state

This guy!!!... You hit em' right,� damn!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. by EbenezerTriumph: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
ekanx27:

God bless UNIBEN
God bless Edo state
wow sweet memories cool
You really nailed it perfectly.
Seems you were in hall 3 cos you've narrated everything about UNIBEN experience perfectly.
that arrow boys hall block na ladies dey occupy am now.
the whole school don cast
Re: University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. by ekanx27(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
wow sweet memories cool
Seems you were in hall 3 cos you've narrated everything about UNIBEN experience perfectly.

Ohhhh. I never knew. Well done comrade �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. by ekanx27(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
wow sweet memories cool

I lived at Ekosodin, fine boys chase me go BDPA, finally I ended in shuffling between hall 3 and 4 where my guys dey. As I get small ground, I enter Ekosodin back. Na there I stay graduate. I dey Tokyo domain then after Obama hostel for Newton street. UNIBEN was a vibe then.

(1) (Reply)

Business Managers In The House,pls Lets Meet And Share Ideas Here / Discover How Facebook Technical Marketing Works / Ecommerce Copywriter Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.