Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? (921 Views)

Armed Robbers Caught During Robbery Operation in Ajah, Lagos. / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by IsaacRocks(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
I am always scared when in the banks cause of robbery and stuff but I always also want to know how the feeling is, have you ever been in a Bank during robbery? How was it?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by TPound(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
IsaacRocks:
I am always scared when in the banks cause of robbery and stuff but I always also want to know how the feeling is, have you ever been in a Bank during robbery? How was it?

It's pleasurable...

The sight of guns blazing and the sounds of AK47s going off repeatedly makes me cum. angry

If you think otherwise, go in a bank and pray they come.
Imagine trying to wake up memories people pay huge sums to forget by going for therapy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by IsaacRocks(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
TPound:

It's pleasurable...

The sight of guns blazing and the sounds of AK47s going off repeatedly makes me cum. angry

If you think otherwise, go in a bank and pray they come.
Imagine trying to wake up memories people pay huge sums to forget by going for therapy

Are you serious, really sorry about that, I never intended to do that, this is a forum and Just like Quora I should have been able to ask without a backlash but I forgot I am in Africa.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by LogicBomb8: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now imagine making a live video secretly lolz .Its crazy what some people have in their bucket list my guy.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by nightfox01(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2023
Godforbid say person go dey dat kind place

OP Hollywood don deceive you think say e dey pleasureable till bullet Nack you
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by TPound(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2023
IsaacRocks:

Are you serious, really sorry about that, I never intended to do that, this is a forum and Just like Quora I should have been able to ask without a backlash but I forgot I am in Africa.

I quite understand you.
But also take note, their ways are different from our ways.
Imagine a lady walking on the streets in pant and bra over there...
"That's absolutely normal".. they'll say.
Now imagine that same scenario in Africa...
"Yahoo boys don use this one"... They'll say.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by IsaacRocks(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
TPound:

I quite understand you.
But also take note, their ways are different from our ways.
Imagine a lady walking on the streets in pant and bra over there...
"That's absolutely normal".. they'll say.
Now imagine that same scenario in Africa...
"Yahoo boys don use this one"... They'll say.

Yeah, very true sir.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by Jakumo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
IsaacRocks:

Robbers wearing sharp suits mingled with banking officials one day I happened to be there. Suddenly the corporate delegation pulled their jackets open in unison and whipped out semi-auto handguns along with two compact Barretta 9mm submachine guns. The banking hall was as silent as a church when the Holy Ghost is passing through. The only sound was parade-ground barked instructions from the gang leader, dapper in a crimson three-piece tailored business suit, set off with cufflinks and a tasteful tie-clip.

All customers and bank officials were requested to lie flat on the ground like so many lizards enjoying a therapeutic bask in the afternoon sun. We all complied promptly and without hesitation. I busied myself counting a procession of small ants that crossed the floor in military formation past my nose. I marveled at the orderliness with which the ants marched one after the other in perfect lock-step towards their destination, evidently oblivious to my sudden fascination with their routine daily maneuvers across the bank floor.

Brand new Ghana Must Go plastic weave bags were brought by the robbers, and once the manager opened the strong room, the loading of cash into the bags took a leisurely 15 minutes. The police station was only a 5-minute drive away from the bank, but the officers on duty wisely decided to observe protocol by allowing the cash reallocation exercise to continue without interruption. When the cash was loaded in the bags, bank customers became unpaid porters at gunpoint, tasked with dragging the full bags of cash from the strong room to the waiting van outside, while the gang stood guard at strategic locations with their guns at the ready for any dialog with enemies of progress.

After the last bag of cash was taken out, the gang proceeded to illuminate the banking hall with sustained volleys of fully automatic rifle fire, spiced up with some resounding pistol booms for good measure. The celebratory shooting continued unabated as the robbers left the town via the main street in a slow presidential convoy, leaving the police to give appreciative thanks to Papa God for their good fortune at not encountering the august visitors before they left at the conclusion of the day's official assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bank During Robbery Attack? by IsaacRocks(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jakumo:

Robbers wearing sharp suits mingled with banking officials one day I happened to be there. Suddenly the robbers all pulled their business suits aside and pulled out semi auto handguns. The banking hall was as silent as a church when the Holy Ghost is passing through. The only sound was orders from the gang leader. All customers and bank officials were requested to lie flat on the ground like so many lizards enjoying a bask the afternoon sun. We all complied without hesitation. I busied myself counting a procession of small ants that crossed the floor in military formation past my nose. I marveled at the orderliness with which the ants marched one after the other in perfect lock-step.

Brand new Ghana Must Go plastic weave bags were brought by the robbers, and once the manager opened the strong room, the loading of cash into the bags took a leisurely 30 minutes. The police station was only 5 minutes drive away from the bank, but the officers on duty wisely decided to allow the cash reallocation exercise to continue without interruption. When the cash was loaded in the bags, customers became porters at gunpoint, tasked with dragging the full bags of cash from the strong room to the waiting van outside.

After the last bag of cash was taken out, the gang proceeded to illuminate the banking hall with sustained volleys of fully automatic rifle fire, spiced up with some resounding pistol booms for good measure. The celebratory shooting continued as the robbers left the town in a slow presidential convoy, leaving the police to celebrate their good fortune at not encountering the august visitors before they left at the completion of the day's assignment.

Hunm if reall, mhen it's much like I just watched a movie.

It's scary.

Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Militias Kills 20 Young Men In Ukum, Benue State (graphic Photos) / Tragedy: Gov. Fintiri's Brother Stabs Neighbor's Wife, Rushes To Kano Hospital / Share A Kidnapping Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.