Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Talks About AlNassrfc And His New Challenges In Saudi Arabia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Talks About AlNassrfc And His New Challenges In Saudi Arabia (379 Views)

Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / 'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or / Ronaldo Talks About Alvaro Morata To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Talks About AlNassrfc And His New Challenges In Saudi Arabia by MadeINchenzen2: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ronaldo completed a lucrative move to Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr on Friday in a deal that is a landmark moment for Middle Eastern soccer but will see one of Europe's biggest stars disappear from the sport's elite stage.

Cristiano Ronaldo landed in Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh ahead of his move to Al Nassr. Ronaldo joined the Saudi Club after his contract was terminated by Manchester United, just a few days before the Qatar World Cup, following his explosive interview with Piers Morgan, where he had slammed his Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag.

In his new club latest tweet Cristiano Ronaldo talks about his new challenges in Saudi Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YgkuLSuEKM

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Talks About AlNassrfc And His New Challenges In Saudi Arabia by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ronaldo my love kiss kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Talks About AlNassrfc And His New Challenges In Saudi Arabia by Y0koro(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Saudi Arabia is an exciting development for football in the Middle East. With his immense talent and huge fanbase, Ronaldo is sure to bring new attention and investment to the region, and his new challenges will test him in a way he's never experienced before

(1) (Reply)

RONALDO Scores 4 Goals For Al Nassr In Todays Match / Kroos: Why I Don’t Feel Sorry For Hazard / Georgina Rodriguez Discloses The Strangest Location Where She’s Had Sex With CR7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.