Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone (413 Views)

How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
How do you think people make money offline online

#By jumping on to any online 'opportunity' that promises millions of naira THERE IS NO SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS.

#By waking up in the morning and purchasing any crypto currency of your choice. Afterall its crypto, it must surely appreciate in the future lol. Just dey play!!

#By investing in online schemes/ponzi ?

#By just starting a business without any knowledge because you heard its lucrative. I pity you. You just dey play!!

#By selling the only plot of land your family have to make sure you are out of Nigeria by all means with 3 months VISA and to any country as long as you are out of Nigeria Afterall its overseas,dollar,pounds and euro are waiting for you there. I just dey laf you.

All of these approaches can never make you any money talk less of making you a millionaire. You will just be loosing your hard earned money,causing yourself and your family pain,drawbacks and POVERTY at last.

HOW DO WE REALLY MAKE MONEY??

#What works for you?? find your niche, your tribe(money follows energy): Have you wondered why people drop out of School and succeed while others go to 'School' and still remain poor and vis versa??

#Do you have a mentor Mentorship plays a very important role in our level of success.

If you don't have a mentor, have you discovered A SYSTEM THAT WORKS??

DO you have what that system that works require??
This will be all for now.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST, I WANT YOU TO ASK YOURSELF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER THEM.
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2023
There are many ways of making money online, but i can only talk about AFFILIATE MARKETTING because thats the one i know.
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2023
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETTING

Affiliate marketing is when you sell somebody else’s product online for a commission. For example, an entrepreneur or an established company may have a product or a catalog of products, either digital or physical. They let others promote and sell those products, paying them a commission every time they sell something.
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2023
WHY IS AFFILIATE MARKETTING A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.

Affiliate marketing allows companies to effectively market a product with a low budget, low effort and time, and at a well-contained risk level while guaranteeing a high return on their investment, increase in brand awareness, and business growth. No business can do without marketting. Thats why they pay people who can get customers for them.
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2023
I'm not a Financial guru. I'm making these posts for some people here,maybe you have heard of affiliate marketting and you want to know how it works/ you have tried and failed mainly because you didn't know how to properly do it.
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm not a money making guru like i said. I stumbled upon a strategy that has worked for me and still working for me till today. I just want to share it with interested persons.
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you are NOT INTERESTED, stop reading and exit.

But,

If you are REALLY INTERESTED and you are sure that you are really interested,

TYPE YES
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Testimonies from my students.

https://tinypic.host/i/fUULg
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
[urlhttps://tinypic.host/i/fUULg [/url]
Re: How To Really Make Millions Online With Just Your Phone by NERIBLAIZE: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2023
*WHAT WILL 277 DOLLARS DO FOR YOU*

Hello there, Good morning from here.

Hope you had a great weekend? Over the weekend I had a live session with my students on how to increase earnings in affiliate marketting.

But I want to ask; What would $277 dollars do for you?

Me? By the end of this week, i should have made at least $300 (N230,000) from my Affiliate marketting business.

I'll send some money to my sister, she's in nursing school, they're always demanding for one thing or the other. I plan to register to the gym, pay some bills, send some money to my mom and save some for future investments and projects.

The first day I made ₦35,000 from Affiliate marketting in June last year, I knew it was my route to break generational curses. It could be for you too.

P/S; these products that i sell are not mine.

I just sleep and my money counts for me. Join the Academy soon . ♥️

(1) (Reply)

Precious Stone Mining / How To Get Baxi Mpos (mini) In 24-48hrs / Fire Incident At Zenith Bank’s Primary Data Centre Is Causing A Network Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.