Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off (6267 Views)

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again: Aides Tell Cameraman To Switch It Off / Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Pauldollars(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
A trending video of the APC Presidential candidate being led to the convenience/toilet is appaling.

https://twitter.com/ChrisEziaghala/status/1610245680567558144?t=-INE-eNJil6aqFDmJ7FEmg&s=19

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by dumahi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is this for real?

Na true oh! See wetin people de talk.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
APC presented this man as their candidate? No wonder they have failed in the past seven years.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Tolumiide: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
God abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Buhari4sale: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
No matter what, òbí can not rule this country. If killings in the East is what you are banking on
. I beg better kill everyone overthere. No one from that region will rule this country in the next 40yrs. Ask your elders

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by funshint(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Old video...Tinubu is currently in Kano.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by ukenke: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
funshint:

This happened in Kano today

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by owobokiri(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Masquerade

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by codedguy1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
funshint:

See dem angry

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Nbote(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lord have mercy.. So Oga dey actually leak piss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by lordm(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please stop lying, I watched the video. Nothing like that . We may not like him but stop spreading falsehood. Obi remains the man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by derecho(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
So he can not urinate in Kano?

funshint:

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by funshint(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
ukenke:

This happened in Kano today
Stop lying that's not Kano... it's an old video anyway.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by DSS1335: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:
No matter what, òbí can not rule this country. If killings in the East is what you are banking on
. I beg better kill everyone overthere. No one from that region will rule this country in the next 40yrs. Ask your elders

Remain retarde.d rather than growing up.
Common sense is not common for morons.
Whether you like it or not, Obi is the best amongst all the other candidates to lead us.
We want a leader that is responsive to the collective need of all.
We want a leader that can be called to order when his policies are not favorable.
We want a leader that will be at the forefront in rebuilding our economy rather delegating such task to those who are clueless on what to do.
Obi is the best for now

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Nbote(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
lordm:
Please stop lying, I watched the video. Nothing like that . We may not like him but stop spreading falsehood. Obi remains the man

Taaaaa sharap

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by alanto: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
See how Igbo people dey behave over politics... You think you will get love in Yorubaland in a long run? Na small small this message go dey spread but e go reach everywhere... So far. I'm glad Yoruba youths are waking up... The ones I've spoken to are so really aware. That's one thing I'm grateful for... It's only a matter of time with y'all folks

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Pauldollars(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
alanto:
See how Igbo people dey behave over politics... You think you will get love in Yorubaland in a long run? Na small small this message go dey spread but e go reach everywhere... So far. I'm glad Yoruba youths are waking up... The ones I've spoken to are so really aware. That's one thing I'm grateful for... It's only a matter of time with y'all folks

Ogbeni lo joko joor. Ma pa iro. Which Yoruba youths are supporting Tinubu? Its only you and yourself.
Stop tagging Nigerians who don't support a man that needs medical attention Igbo. Tribalism will not work for BAT in 2023 Presidential Election

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Oxala17: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pauldollars:
A trending video of the APC Presidential candidate being led to the convenience/toilet is appaling.

https://twitter.com/ChrisEziaghala/status/1610245680567558144?t=-INE-eNJil6aqFDmJ7FEmg&s=19

It's a presidential prerogative dude

Ojuyobo wont be the first/only president to soil himself in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Duru009(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:

God of JUSTICE will certainly surprise you....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by nazicartel(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
alanto:
you sure say you get sense at all ?... If Tinubu is the small god of South West that nobody can talk to him. Then Yoruba is on a lost course

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by gebest: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2023
O my God

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by JoeNL22(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Pauldollars:

I can't believe this.
I watched the video 7 good times.
My eyes can't unsee what I saw.
Wait......but some people are still supporting this man to lead us. No way!
Tinubu is definitely Buhari Promax!
Some people truly don't mean well for this country.
First, he was licking the microphone, now this!.
What an appalling situation we find ourselves in. God who we offend?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Racoon(m): 3:55am On Jan 04, 2023
This is really terrible, horrible and scandalous for a presidential candidate of a ruling party.In fact this is a criminal offence given that lying over an important issue as the wellbeing of the health of a presidential candidate is a criminal offense as he is now a potential property of the state.

As it is now, all potential presidential candidates ought to be under the DSS protection. So it will be criminal for a party especially the ruling party to be desperate in packaging and foisting a chronically ill, cognitively impaired and Parkinson's disease striken liability as a president that will carry the burden of about 200M souls.

Not after the disastrous regime of the Buhari-led APC government have further bastardized this already beleaguered nation beyond repair.Nigeria rise up and resist this nation treachery and confine this emilokan syndrome to the dustbin of political history.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Racoon(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Judybash93(m): 4:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Judybash93(m): 4:21am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

I can't believe this.
I watched the video 7 good times.
My eyes can't unsee what I saw.
Wait......but some people are still supporting this man to lead us. No way!
Tinubu is definitely Buhari Promax!
Some people truly don't mean well for this country.
First, he was licking the microphone, now this!.
This a very very appalling situation Nigerians have found themselves in. God who we offend?

More like Buhari Pro pro maxxx
We go see shege if that man mistakenly becomes or pre... Not to talk of president

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by JoeNL22(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Judybash93:

More like Buhari Pro pro maxxx
We go see shege if that man mistakenly becomes or pre... Not to talk of president
God forbid BAT thing!
We the sane Nigerians must come out to vote

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Judybash93(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Pauldollars:

Ogbeni lo joko joor. Ma pa iro. Which Yoruba youths are supporting Tinubu? Its only you and yourself.
Stop tagging Nigerians who don't support a man that needs medical attention Igbo. Tribalism will not work for BAT in 2023 Presidential Election

Ma da padi yen lohun jare! Even Yōrùbá people dey yab other Yōrùbás wey dey support Tinubu.. on which mandate? Ka ma ribi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Judybash93(m): 4:24am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

God forbid BAT thing!
We the sane Nigerians must come out to vote

Na the first time wey i dey vote be this just because of Obi.. We aren't going back to the way things used to be anymore. I don tire to dey run around the world.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by JoeNL22(m): 4:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Judybash93:

Na the first time wey i dey vote be this just because of Obi.. We aren't going back to her way things used to be anymore. I don tire to dey run around the world.
God bless you.
Nigeria is our home and we must defend it.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by Shikini: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Funny and disgraceful

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off by techWriter3: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2023
APC shared this man as their challenger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal To Take Final Addresses From Parties On Friday 13th January. / Peter Obi Visits SAN Who Rejected Working With Tinubu (PHOTO) / Paying Taxes In Nigeria, Can It Improve The Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.