Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally (13670 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Kewtt: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Jagaban is here

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by JuanDeDios: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Omoyoruba101:

https://punchng.com/makinde-absent-as-oyo-pdp-plans-pro-atiku-rally/
Is Mr Makinde not jeopardising his own reelection chances with these pro-Wike shenanigans?
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by pat077: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2023
If I dey around, I for join them, collect their money and vote against them. I'm sure most of those mobilizing people won't vote for Atiku for president
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Father4all: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2023
I don't know what is wrong with PDP. They should know by now that the Mumu Governor is now with the APC it's just a matter of time before he declare it. Even the so called G5 Governors too. PDP should make its planning without them
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by pat077: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Is Mr Makinde not jeopardising his own reelection chances with these pro-Wike shenanigans?
no. He is not. Their election is not same day. Most northern governor worked against Jonathan in 2015 and still won their elections

1 Like

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Atlantis585: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2023
How can he be there when he is still on an occultic clowns roadshow with Wike and gang.

1 Share

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Lolachef(f): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Lies.......Oluwaseyi leekan si.
HenryThegreat1:
Makinde is just wasting his time.
It might end up denying himself second term ticket.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Moh247: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Makinde is very smart. His second term bid is gurranteed

G5 are doing everything now, but soon many would forget their efforts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by AMI3(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2023
I don't know why Makinde will be following Wike like this. Wike is not aspiring for any political post but yet you are following Wike to show muscle.

How can a man think of destroying the house he is living.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Cajal(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Men supporting Atiku Abubakar in oyo state is enough for him.
Let him Makinde openly declare for Tinubu na.
Like gbolarumu and Ilaka
Or jumoke akinjide...they will all loose their polling unit to Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Marley15: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2023
RichDad1:

You garrit. Once the presidential election is over and Tinubu wins Oyo state as expected, APC machinery will be deployed to ensure Makinde’s victory at the gubernatorial. Afterwards, he’ll decamp officially.
c'mon really are u so dumb bout the law before u go public bout ur opinion be sure of what u bout to say don't write shit outta excitement!!!
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Victorclean1: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Wike and others should be extremely careful with Seyi. Maybe a mole around. Remember SW neighbours and hypocrisy. He is not among the G5 to support Una. He is there to beat 4 Tinubu.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2023
ScamHunter:
Storm in a teacup. I don't trust any Yoruba politician not to betray. I once had regard for two Yoruba men, Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode finally they acted true to the saying...This one may still drop out. That's why I'm curious and skeptical about something.

One big betrayal was a vice presidential aspirant under PDP last election, how come the same person is contesting against his principal now? If Yorubas are betrayal, tell us what flatty is.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by CUMIN: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2023
omoredia:
A leader must be able to speak for himself and not through handlers. Buhari couldnt do that and Tinubu is not doing that. They know they lack what it takes to do a great job!

Obi is the man for the job by a mile!

obi failed us in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by seanwilliam(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
lol , I don’t take sides in politics o, but I can bet my balls, as of today in oyo state, no one can compete makinde this coming election o.

He’ll get 85% of people vote,
Infact he’s the most popular, he did well too.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Seunfretty: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Makinde is secured already....i guess. That's why he cares less about PDP....even without them...he has Oyo state election in his palm already and will win no doubt....
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Bluntemperor: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
RichDad1:
PDP is almost an outsider in this election. They’ve lost their base.

It's foolish for anyone to say Atiku wants 'Freedom' or what they mean is Enslavement for their future!
Atiku goes and comes from Dubai can't give you Freedom!
It's a deception in all!!
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Robenna(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Omo me I no understand

It looks like pdp be is fading in this triple treat race
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2023
It is well
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Ayed44: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
RichDad1:

You garrit. Once the presidential election is over and Tinubu wins Oyo state as expected, APC machinery will be deployed to ensure Makinde’s victory at the gubernatorial. Afterwards, he’ll decamp officially.
Tinubu will win Oyo state without Seyi Makinde. So Makinde has nothing to offer Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by chrisxxx(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2023
bonnyhope:
And he is contesting under PDP

He just de follow Wike foolishly
And u think u are wiser than Makinde? You see things they do not see? Some of you talk anyhow.
The election has come to support the presidential candidate that guarantees your existence. In the south Tinubu and Obi are popular and rightly so. If you are a Yoruba man it is most likely your subjects want you to support Tinubu. A wise man will try as much as possible to play safe in order not to offend his people due to political affiliations. The same is happening in Rivers. The people want Wike to support Obi although Wike has doubts and fears. The dilly dally in Wike declaring his support on any of these hinges on the position of his people. Wike is a PDP person though at variance with the party. He thinks Obi might not win so he may support Tinubu. But Tinubu is very unpopular in Rivers State and declaring support for him might lead to protest votes against his candidates.
Stop abusing Makinde u don't know the chess games and movements involved in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by JuanDeDios: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2023
pat077:
no. He is not. Their election is not same day. Most northern governor worked against Jonathan in 2015 and still won their elections
I see. I also guess he can easily get away with supporting the Jagaban, unlike the other four.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by PussyMiners: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
ScamHunter:
Storm in a teacup. I don't trust any Yoruba politician not to betray. I once had regard for two Yoruba men, Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode finally they acted true to the saying...This one may still drop out. That's why I'm curious and skeptical about something.
Osu pig.
But you have regard for the hordes of judases masqurading as politicians dotting your red mud land .
From the unstable Peter Obi to Umahi and Co
The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by samirus: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Cry me a river because Makinde doesn’t wants to support a failure . Atiku can do more damage to his ambitions than any other person . Stick to your failure called Atiku
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by bonnyhope: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

And u think u are wiser than Makinde? You see things they do not see? Some of you talk anyhow.
The election has come to support the presidential candidate that guarantees your existence. In the south Tinubu and Obi are popular and rightly so. If you are a Yoruba man it is most likely your subjects want you to support Tinubu. A wise man will try as much as possible to play safe in order not to offend his people due to political affiliations. The same is happening in Rivers. The people want Wike to support Obi although Wike has doubts and fears. The dilly dally in Wike declaring his support on any of these hinges on the position of his people. Wike is a PDP person though at variance with the party. He thinks Obi might not win so he may support Tinubu. But Tinubu is very unpopular in Rivers State and declaring support for him might lead to protest votes against his candidates.
Stop abusing Makinde u don't know the chess games and movements involved in the game.

Ok

We are watching from afar
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by PussyMiners: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2023
seguno2:

ThiefNuibu wins for where?
Which Omoluabi Yoruba will vote for the peepooing Ømø irankiran, atøhunrinwa Cotonou claiming Lagos and Iragbiji in his confusion?

Maybe only you sha o.
See Osu telling us who is Yoruba and who isn't.
A proper refugee bastard like you!
Whether cotonou, Togo, Brazil , Cuba or Nigeria
.. as long as he's Yoruba, he's good to go
Sink that into your flat skull

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by deeva2: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2023
omoredia:
A leader must be able to speak for himself and not through handlers. Buhari couldnt do that and Tinubu is not doing that. They know they lack what it takes to do a great job!

Obi is the man for the job by a mile!

Emeka rest, Tinubu is your next president..

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by PussyMiners: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Ayed44:
Tinubu will win Oyo state without Seyi Makinde. So Makinde has nothing to offer Tinubu.
True

1 Like

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Honjoshy4u: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Makinde is on his own. The party leadership will work for Atiku. I hope he does not regret it.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Jogs1900: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Men supporting Atiku Abubakar in oyo state is enough for him.
Let him Makinde openly declare for Tinubu na.
Hmnnn....Atiku won't get much votes in Oyo state in 2023....There is division in PDP and a Yoruba man is on the ballot.Its only PDP party members that knows Atiku is contesting in Oyo state.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Jogs1900: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
PussyMiners:

See Osu telling us who is Yoruba and who isn't.
A proper refugee bastard like you!
Whether cotonou, Togo, Brazil , Cuba or Nigeria
.. as long as he's Yoruba, he's good to go
Sink that into your flat skull
I like your response baje...Yorubas in Cotonou, Brazil, Togo, Nigeria are one...They will be accommodated and settled first in the south west Nigeria before someone from south eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande, Oyegun Congratulate Ambode (photos) / Rivers People Should Learn From Ekiti Election, Says Senator Uchendu / The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.