Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fraudulent Landlord - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Landlord (426 Views)

Help! Fraudulent Landlord / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Landlord by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2023
I got a Job in Asaba Delta State earlier December, I had to look for a room which I got through an agent. I paid full year rent to the owner of the house directly on 13th December which I was given a receipt.

Getting to the apartment few days later I noticed someone has packed in, called the landlord and he told me he will refund me, till today 4th January he's yet to refund and he has been posting me... I have reported through the agent to everyone there's in the community but still yet to give me the money.

I intend involving the police but he's not always in his house...

I need suggestions on how to possibly get my money...
Re: Fraudulent Landlord by laluski(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Collinsemegreat:
I got a Job in Asaba Delta State earlier December, I had to look for a room which I got through an agent. I paid full year rent to the owner of the house directly on 13th December which I was given a receipt.

Getting to the apartment few days later I noticed someone has packed in, called the landlord and he told me he will refund me, till today 4th January he's yet to refund and he has been posting me... I have reported through the agent to everyone there's in the community but still yet to give me the money.

I intend involving the police but he's not always in his house...

I need suggestions on how to possibly get my money...
Don't. Use the police, use the army and pick both the caretaker and landlord besides you sef na wa for you, how can you pay for and apartment and not immediately possession of the keys and padlock the place with your own padlock

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Landlord by Baitullah: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
laluski:

Don't. Use the police, use the army and pick both the caretaker and landlord besides you sef na wa for you, how can you pay for and apartment and not immediately possession of the keys and padlock the place with your own padlock
The deal was sealed already. That landlord breached the contract.

You are right though, na army suit this kind case.
Re: Fraudulent Landlord by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
laluski:

My bad...
I no lock am because him suppose do the floor as supposed...
Re: Fraudulent Landlord by Spanishmilf(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Collinsemegreat:

My bad...
I no lock am because him suppose do the floor as supposed...
carry soldier go

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Bill / Prophet Segun Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A / Crime Against Humanity Committed By Sex Traffickers In Nigeria: Exposing Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.