Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help With Exact Location - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Exact Location (237 Views)

Exact Requirements For The Australian RPL ACS Migration Assessment Pathway / Airlines Must Indicate The Exact Number Of Luggage Checked-in By Passengers-FAAN / Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Exact Location by agbarahk(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Please for those who stay in Abuja where is the exact location of GWARINPA ward. I want to go get my PVC. Please I mean the exact secondary school. Thanks alot
Re: Help With Exact Location by Chasemaduka: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
All this useless post you ppl are posting here. Abi you no get google map? Or you no get sense to go your neatest bustop and ask a taxi man? Get sense
agbarahk:
Please for those who stay in Abuja where is the exact location of GWARINPA ward. I want to go get my PVC. Please I mean the exact secondary school. Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon To Port Harcourt / Discover The Majestic Waterfalls Of Ireland: A Nature Lover's Paradise / 3 Killed In Lagos -ibadan Expressway Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.