Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. (843 Views)

Make money weekly on Uber/Bolt Business / I Need A Car For Weekly Remittance On Uber/bolt / Advice On Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by cardoctor(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
I use Uber or Bolt cabs almost everyday from home to work and back for one good year now. So far so good, i havent recorded any incident but most of them really don't know how to drive.

What's your experience?
Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by Officialgarri: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2023
cardoctor:
I use Uber or Bolt cabs almost everyday from home to work and back for one good year now. So far so good, i havent recorded any incident but most of them really don't know how to drive.

What's your experience?
It's your own ego that makes you think they do not know how to drive.
Everyone has different brain and manipulation techniques. The driver is the one behind the wheels and he must have done his calculations different from you who sits in a corner

There's a woman I know who would change 5 drivers in one calendar year. I once sat with her on a ride and she would scream at the driver..."see that car over there (the car is 500m away o grin ) are you blind ? Can't you honk for him?
And she would look at me seeking my opinion.. I would just smile grin grin.
The last driver collected his money by the road side and abandoned her there grin

Just at the crossover night , I was the one showing her how to reverse and drive out of a large empty space grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by Timagex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Officialgarri:

Everyone has different brain and manipulation techniques. The driver is the one behind the wheels and he must have done his calculations different from you who sits in a corner

There's a woman I know who would change 5 drivers in one calendar year. I once sat with her on a ride and she would scream at the driver..."see that car over there (the car is 500m away o grin ) are you blind ? Can't you honk for him?
The last driver collected his money by the road side and abandoned her there grin

Just at the crossover night , I was the one showing her how to reverse and drive out of a large empty space grin grin

Oh....she needed help reversing out of a large empty space? grin
Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by Timagex(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
The thing I know about driving is, all of us don't have the same style, we didn't learn with the same car, we didn't learn on the same terrain and all. Driving is art. There is no right or wrong way.

I don't like driving my dad because, if I'm driving slow, he will ask if something is wrong with the car. But, if I speed up, he will ask if I want to kill him now now... grin (Taiwo!! shocked oti fe pami? ) grin

ABEG, PATRONIZE MY BUSINESS O. MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS FOR PHOTOGRAPHY RELATED SERVICES. CONTACT ON MY PROFILE. cool

1 Like

Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by nitt: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Where have you been?.
Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by 9icetoo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
cardoctor:

What's your experience?
I have used bolt or Uber drivers who know how to drive and I have used some who gave me quite the fright.

The last bolt driver should never be behind the wheels. cheesy. He has no comprehension of space.

He doesn't yield to traffic on his left.

He merged lanes without adequate clearance between his vehicle and the vehicle he overtook.

He couldn't reverse out of the block of flats he took me to.

Some are bad, some are good. Fortunately I've encountered more of the good drivers than the bad ones.

Generally, most people in Nigeria do know how to drive but drive the way they do because they can get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by saysugar(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Is there car talk whatsapp group?? Add me on
Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by Conner44: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
saysugar:
Is there car talk whatsapp group?? Add me on

What are you hoping to find on a cartalk WhatsApp group that you can’t find here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Candid View On Uber/bolt Drivers. by cardoctor(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2023
Officialgarri:

Well done Oga Driver. Internationally, Driving has a standard.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Top 15 Fuel-efficient V6 Engine Cars / Professional Advice Needed ( Toyota Sequioa Or Honda Pilot) / Vehicle VIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.