Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku (793 Views)

FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by Victoxy(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2023
I have seen a lot of dumb comments on obi helping tinubu coast to victory (mostly from urchins),lol. I want to believe this is just a statement to feel good or a consolation from them cause apparently,tinubu will be affected greatly by obi.

How?,let's look at the religion aspect which has been the source of major concern about the apc ticket,who do you expect the Christians to vote after 8 years of Muslim ticket?Imagine tinubu losing states with at least 40% Christians to obi,almost 20+ states while tinubu,kwakwanso and atiku battle for the Muslim votes,by default,atiku has a greater chance in this aspect

Lets look at the tribe aspect,majority of the places where tinubu expects votes e.g Lagos,Ogun and Oyo are not traditionally Yoruba states,they are dominated by other tribes,which are mostly igbos. I see a lot of peeps laugh about how less populated the south east region is,but the truth is,they are scattered all over the country,getting married to every kind of tribes and increasing in population in every state. In other states like SS and NC,it's going to be a battle of kinsmen and religion in my opinion,so how do you expect him to cruise to victory with his Muslim Muslim ticket?.

Tinubu and his urchins have made it look like a Yoruba affair,well good luck with that,cause even the Yoruba elders are against this notion and as a Yoruba guy,if tinubu was placed against kwakwanso alone,i would rather vote kwakwanso and waste my vote if need be.

So if you worry too much about obi,then he is no longer structureless and a major contender but if you worry too less about obi,thinking it would be a landslide for tinubu,don't stress it,atiku will be laughing in his backyard. Guy has bribed his way through every governor and senate and buhari has enlightened them that the north will continue to be favoured provided they vote atiku.

Obi will win it thorough a crack from the battle between the bribers. If be doesn't,then atiku is the only battle.

Tinubu to lule losun,o ti lule ni London asi tun lule ni Nigeria. Ire oo

5 Likes

Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Lamentation of a chronic Giringorian����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Lamentation of a chronic Giringorian����
Cry

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by Felimax(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Victoxy:
I have seen a lot of dumb comments on obi helping tinubu coast to victory (mostly from urchins),lol. I want to believe this is just a statement to feel good or a consolation from them cause apparently,tinubu will be affected greatly by obi.

How?,let's look at the religion aspect which has been the source of major concern about the apc ticket,who do you expect the Christians to vote after 8 years of Muslim ticket?Imagine tinubu losing states with at least 40% Christians to obi,almost 20+ states while tinubu,kwakwanso and atiku battle for the Muslim votes,by default,atiku has a greater chance in this aspect

Lets look at the tribe aspect,majority of the places where tinubu expects votes e.g Lagos,Ogun and Oyo are not traditionally Yoruba states,they are dominated by other tribes,which are mostly igbos. I see a lot of peeps laugh about how less populated the south east region is,but the truth is,they are scattered all over the country,getting married to every kind of tribes and increasing in population in every state. In other states like SS and NC,it's going to be a battle of kinsmen and religion in my opinion,so how do you expect him to cruise to victory with his Muslim Muslim ticket?.

Tinubu and his urchins have made it look like a Yoruba affair,well good luck with that,cause even the Yoruba elders are against this notion and as a Yoruba guy,if tinubu was placed against kwakwanso alone,i would rather vote kwakwanso and waste my vote if need be.

So if you worry too much about obi,then he is no longer structureless and a major contender but if you worry too less about obi,thinking it would be a landslide for tinubu,don't stress it,atiku will be laughing in his backyard. Guy has bribed his way through every governor and senate and buhari has enlightened them that the north will continue to be favoured provided they vote atiku.

Obi will win it thorough a crack from the battle between the bribers. If be doesn't,then atiku is the only battle.

Tinubu to lule losun,o ti lule ni London asi tun lule ni Nigeria. Ire oo

Be ni!
Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by Obalacam(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Allow them to continue living in their fools paradise.
Please @op stop bursting their bubbles
Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by gratiaeo(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu would have win Southern vote if not for Ogbuefi Peter Gregory Obi but the way it stands now I don't know any Southern state Tinubu can win except South West. I don't see him getting more than 30% votes from North
Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2023
80% of Atikulators in 2019 are Obidients in 2023.

Analyze that one first...
Re: Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku by kessdivine4all: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:
80% of Atikulators in 2019 are Obidients in 2023.

Analyze that one first...

Yes, the same way many Northern Christians who were Apc, will vote Obi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Any Small AC, Tinubu Don Sleep / Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu To Declare For Atiku / 4 Days To The General Election; Tinubu Yet To Visit The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.