Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Who Have Seen This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Have Seen This (423 Views)

Anyone Seen This?? / 1 In 9 Says They Have Seen Coworkers Accidentally Show Sensitive Body Parts / There's No Such Thing As Good Or Bad Memory - Have You Seen This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Seen This by talk2chomchom: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Please who have ever witness somebody who works and earn a decent living online. By decent living I mean to say that yahoo is not included. Secondly, I'm not talking about those that sell one information or the other but fail to do those things they sell the information for, lastly I don't mean hearsay i.e rumors about someone earning a living online.
Rather I mean witnessing it first hand, with your own eyes. I'll appreciate emphasis from those living in Abuja mostly. Thank you all. Let me hear from you
Re: Who Have Seen This by talk2chomchom: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2023
A lot of views yet no comment. Could it be that a lot of online this and online that we see daily here are just noise and scams. For me I've not witnessed any
Re: Who Have Seen This by braunny(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Abi ohhh....... Am with you.... I Wanna know too anyone in abeokuta??
Re: Who Have Seen This by Tohsynetita1: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
There are a lot
Re: Who Have Seen This by Tohsynetita1: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
There are a lot Affiliate is their KDP, etc
Re: Who Have Seen This by talk2chomchom: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
There are a lot
bros the issue or question is not if there are, rather if you have witnessed first hand anyone doing any of them and earning a living from it. You wouldn't mind read the post again. But read it slowly this time
Re: Who Have Seen This by portplus: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
talk2chomchom:
Please who have ever witness somebody who works and earn a decent living online. By decent living I mean to say that yahoo is not included. Secondly, I'm not talking about those that sell one information or the other but fail to do those things they sell the information for, lastly I don't mean hearsay i.e rumors about someone earning a living online.
Rather I mean witnessing it first hand, with your own eyes. I'll appreciate emphasis from those living in Abuja mostly. Thank you all. Let me hear from you
If Forex Trading is classified as Online Business...
I know 4 people who are doing very well.
Re: Who Have Seen This by portplus: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Owning an Online Store on Jumiia, Konga etc is also cool.
Re: Who Have Seen This by Tohsynetita1: 4:21am On Jan 06, 2023
talk2chomchom:
bros the issue or question is not if there are, rather if you have witnessed first hand anyone doing any of them and earning a living from it. You wouldn't mind read the post again. But read it slowly this time
I know several people earning from it. Even have earned some months ago
Re: Who Have Seen This by talk2chomchom: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

I know several people earning from it. Even have earned some months ago
several people earning from it........ From which one and which one bros? And you, from which one did you earn from before? And why did you stop to earn from it as you said?
Re: Who Have Seen This by talk2chomchom: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2023
portplus:

If Forex Trading is classified as Online Business...
I know 4 people who are doing very well.
yes forex trading is done online. but it's a very dicey and complex one
Re: Who Have Seen This by talk2chomchom: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2023
portplus:
Owning an Online Store on Jumiia, Konga etc is also cool.
a good one here. At least it's realistic. Though it's eractic in nature
Re: Who Have Seen This by rentAcock(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
There are several threads here about online gig sites like Fiverr, upwork etc, just go there and start learning. There are threads on domain reselling; people even post proof of sales to encourage others, again search for the thread. I personally know a lady who sews traditional attires and sells it on American sites like Etsy. She sews it in Nigeria and ships it to the client in America and they pay her handsomely in dollars.

There are folks on nairaland who pay someone overseas to help them meet up with Americans and Europeans at their house and buy phones and computers for cheap then the person helps them ship the item to Nigeria, then they resell for a cool profit. Search for the thread.

Keep searching Nairaland, you will find people trading foreign stocks right here in Nigeria. They buy shares in cheap small cap American companies that have catalyst to push the stock price high, then they later sell it for profit. You also have forex and crypto threads, although I must warn you, a majority of these folks eventually lose money.

The point I'm trying to make is, everything starts with you. You have to be hungry and interested enough to scroll through different threads on Nairaland to gain knowledge and skill needed in making money online. Don't expect anyone to feed you with all the information u need. But I promise you there are so many people genuinely making money online.

I used to help people convert their earned dollars into naira on nairaland. Sometimes I would be shocked at how much money these guys had for exchange. And many of them were consistently making thousands of dollars.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will UI UX Be Replaced By AI / Avoid Taking Up A Job With Shawali Intercontinental Trading Company At All Cost / Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.