Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) (1564 Views)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by greatness77: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2023
haaryobhami:

This pootin fanboys are clowns eh,this same Russia will beat USA Into submission ? I like how you guys enjoy living in your own bubble . Usa is not even supplying there best weapons to ukraine ,ukraine don’t even have a functioning Air Force and Russia is struggling but Russia will defeat usa with usa naval and air superiority .
They should first defeat HIMARS (USA has an upgrade on HIMARS btw )
USA has ran out of lethal weapons to supply ok, the only weapon that remain is weapons that can hit deep inside Russia oohh!! NASSAMS is already with Ukrainian military, so which other weapon again? As we all can see that this war is not for helicopter,fighter jet, or tank war because it will be blasted out of the sky from hundreds of miles away, this is artillery war
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Karnice600: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2023
greatness77:
your almighty america formed alliance of more than 20 countries of which four is a former great empire just to counter Russia, USA doesn't like their military or citizens to die massively that's why they can never envade any country alone, they were kicked out of Vietnam by farmers grin grin grin grin

That's why I asked you to go read about Russian war ideology and American war doctrine. U no go ever understand why America they always carry allies follow body.
You think it's because they are weak?
US aids given to Ukraine so far from the beginning of this war, dwarfs the total aid given by the US allies put together.
Anyway Ukraine saw NATO as huge promising ambition because of how the West manage her allies. Warsaw Pact crumbled because of how Russia managed her allies too. You think allies are made solely for wars?
Just go and read my good friend. Take your time off. Read. You won't die.
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
USSR is not Russia. Infact, many Russian leaders of today hated the way Soviet union was run
Karnice600:

That's why I asked you to go read about Russian war ideology and American war doctrine. U no go ever understand why America they always carry allies follow body.
You think it's because they are weak?
US aids given to Ukraine so far from the beginning of this war, dwarfs the total aid given by the US allies put together.
Anyway Ukraine saw NATO as huge promising ambition because of how the West manage her allies. Warsaw Pact crumbled because of how Russia managed her allies too. You think allies are made solely for wars?
Just go and read my good friend. Take your time off. Read. You won't die.
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by haaryobhami: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2023
greatness77:
USA has ran out of lethal weapons to supply ok, the only weapon that remain is weapons that can hit deep inside Russia oohh!! NASSAMS is already with Ukrainian military, so which other weapon again? As we all can see that this war is not for helicopter,fighter jet, or tank war because it will be blasted out of the sky from hundreds of miles away, this is artillery war
infact USA has no weapons ,all they have in there arsenal is arrows and bows,you pootin fanboys are such a clown and deserve clown answer.
Same Russia that claim they destroyed 30HIMARS when d number of HIMARS in ukraine is 15/16
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by haaryobhami: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2023
atmy1:
So you believe the info from Ukraine? A country that claimed someone brought down a drone with a can of potato? A govt that has banned all opposition parties, kills anybody advocating for negotiation and attacks churches? There is also the ghost of kiev and the snake island incidents; both lies that were pushed by western media. Did you know that since Russia started bombing Ukrainian infrastructure most western journalist had left the place and now rely on Ukrainian sources? I would rather believe independent freelancers who are present in the ground and are neutral. You and your other western asslickers are so dumb. Please enjoy your dumbness untill reality strikes you.

I am sure if Ukraine and the western media says ukraine has no casualty you will believe.
unlike you we all know who is dumb enough to believe anything from a country with no independent media ,same Russia that claim to have destroyed 30 HIMARS in ukraine when d total HIMARS supplied to ukraine no pass 16. We all know the country whose citizens / billionaire fall of stairs and windows for not supporting pootin.
Continue to lick pootin stinking ass,by the time you get ur head out of his ass it would be too late . Dimbass Russia cum drinkers everywhere
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Karnice600: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
atmy1:
USSR is not Russia. Infact, many Russian leaders of today hated the way Soviet union was run
So how come Putin wants to resurrect the old Soviet glory?
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Do you know how many millionaires that have died of mysterious circumstances in USA this year? There are several of them but the western media is watching Russia day and night, looking for events they can string together to fit into their preconceieved notion of evil Russia. They should continue. Their lies are already being shattered and soon every American will hate that maggot, Zelensky.
haaryobhami:
unlike you we all know who is dumb enough to believe anything from a country with no independent media ,same Russia that claim to have destroyed 30 HIMARS in ukraine when d total HIMARS supplied to ukraine no pass 16. We all know the country whose citizens / billionaire fall of stairs and windows for not supporting pootin.
Continue to lick pootin stinking ass,by the time you get ur head out of his ass it would be too late . Dimbass Russia cum drinkers everywhere
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by haaryobhami: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
atmy1:
Do you know how many millionaires that have died of mysterious circumstances in USA this year? There are several of them but the western media is watching Russia day and night, looking for events they can string together to fit into their preconceieved notion of evil Russia. They should continue. Their lies are already being shattered and soon every American will hate that maggot, Zelensky.
same Americans that are asking Biden to send more aids to ukraine ,they just approved another yesterday btw,even the republicans consent to it .
Btw the USA always release news about the voilence in there country.
It’s best to let you pootin fanboys live in ur bubble .
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
haaryobhami:
same Americans that are asking Biden to send more aids to Ukraine ,they just approved another yesterday btw,even the republicans consent to it .
Btw the USA always release news about the voilence in there country.
It’s best to let you pootin fanboys live in ur bubble .

When US talks about violence in their country, it is related to crime but when talking about other countries, western media look for ways to relate crimes to the politics. It is called Framing in media theory.

America is one of the most violent countries in the world, whereby children pick up assault rifles and kill others.

Also, whenever the western countries are rushing frantically to send sh.t to Ukraine, just know that the Uknonazies are getting it hot from Russia. Soledar has already been overrun.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by haaryobhami: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
atmy1:

When US talks about violence in their country, it is related to crime but when talking about other countries, western media look for ways to relate crimes to the politics. It is called Framing in media theory.

America is one of the most violent countries in the world, whereby children pick up assault rifles and kill others.

Also, whenever the western countries are rushing frantically to send sh.t to Ukraine, just know that the Uknonazies are getting it hot from Russia. Soledar has already been overrun.
getting it hot lol,the west will keep sending aids to ukraine no matter the condition.
Your god pootin is yet to carry out his usual empty threats on whoever gives weapon to ukraine . Nobody takes the clown serious though as he has went from Russia bear to the Russia koala
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Kelvin3476: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Geniuelander:

Okay Boi I will
MY LOW LIFE, KEEP ON THE EDITING.
DO U THINK ITS HARD TO DO THE EDITING ?
I STAND BY MY WORD AND AM NT THAT WEAK TO CREATE SOMETHNG OUT OF MY THOUGHT.
CONTINUE THE EDITING BOY
Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by Samken2: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
obedience4:
Any war fought against the USA will be fought in the country continent.
Russia doesn't have the means to invade the continental USA or even get to the mainland..
The USA has military bases scattered over Europe.
In fact the USA have a USA Europe military command headquarters in Germany.

Russia military is old and in decline, China will successful conduct an amphibious Landing in the Russian black sea coast,
Russia and the United States shares a common boundary with Bering sea if I don't know ur map very well.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Usa (no Nukes) by obedience4(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Samken2:

Russia and the United States shares a common boundary with Bering sea if I don't know ur map very well.

I have not been able to reply you,was busy, the Bering sea border you are talking is in Alaska , even thou Alaska is a USA state, it is not part of the continental USA, just like USA territories Guam, Pearl harbour, the USA state of Hawaii is not even in north America but far away in Asia yet it is an American state..

So when I wrote what you mention me about I know What am saying OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) / Unbelievable!!! 3 Headed Snake Found Alive Along The Road In India (see Photos) / Photo: President Trump Enters Oval Office The First Time, Signs Executive Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.