Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Are You Looking For A Copy Writer For Quite Long Now? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You Looking For A Copy Writer For Quite Long Now? (136 Views)

Have You Been Looking To Buy Ethnic Wear Online? Well, It’s Quite The Rage! / Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique / Are You Looking For Mass Manufacturing Garment Factory In Lagos Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Copy Writer For Quite Long Now? by Chibikesam2: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hello ❤️

Am a copy writer

I write;

Ad copy

Sales copy

Sales Article

Am a copy writer

I have been writing clear, engaging and effective copy for clients in a corporate setting.

I look forward to bringing my talent for creating compelling copy to Firm /company.

I thrive on a busy schedule, and I love focusing my energy on completing assignments before the deadline.

My experience in creating copy is varied; I have created headlines, ad copy, blog posts, webpage copy and white papers.

I love writing pithy, short taglines that will grab a potential customer's attention quickly.

I'm also skilled at creating persuasive
white papers that will engage a reader on a rational level.

I appreciate the time that you are taking to consider me as a Copywriter .

I look forward to learning more about Your company, and I am excited to hear more about the types of copy that will need.

You Could trust Me To Deliver.

In Anticipation, To Working with you.

Sincerely.

Get your Engaging, grabbing contents
For as low as 10$;Bank Rate.

Contact me @09013249396

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Makeup Light Bulbs For Makeup Application / Top Black Friday Deals: Beauty And Skincare Products / Anan University, Kwall, Plateau ,...(post UTME) Screening Admission Form For,202

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.