Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu (880 Views)

Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) / Mbaka Adoration Ground On Fire!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by tinsel: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
There was excitement on Wednesday morning as the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), Father Ejike Mbaka, returned to Adoration ground in Enugu State.

SaharaReporters had reported that the fiery Catholic priest was transferred out of Adoration ministry after months of suspension.

The Catholic Bishop Enugu diocese, Most Rev Callistus Onaga, had on June 3, banned Fr Mbaka, from commenting on partisan politics.

Shortly after the initial ban was lifted Mbaka violated the political neutrality and went into verbal attack on Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, describing him as a “stingy man.”

Following outrage and condemnation that trailed the attack on Obi, the Bishop issued a pastoral injunction on attendance to Catholic Adoration Ministry Chaplaincy Enugu, and enjoined all Catholics to stop visiting the ministry till further notice.
The Bishop also advised Catholic faithfuls to also pray for Mbaka.

Onaga had said, "In the light of the happenings in the Catholic Adoration Ministry Chaplaincy Enugu; capable of undermining the Catholic faith and teachings; and after several fraternal corrections and admonitions to Fr. Camillus Ejike Mbaka, the Chaplain of the Ministry; and after having given him pastoral directives and guidelines for the Ministry Chaplaincy, which he persistently violated.

"And in fulfilment of my pastoral duties as the Chief Shepherd with the obligation to promote and safeguard the Catholic faith and morals in Enugu Diocese, I hereby prohibit all Catholics (clergy, religious and lay faithful) henceforth from attending all religious and liturgical activities of the Catholic Adoration Ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.

"My decision is based on the fact that some of the teachings and utterances of Fr. Camillus Ejike Mbaka at the Catholic Adoration Ministry are not consistent with the teachings and faith of the Catholic Church," the bishop stated.

However, on Wednesday morning, hundreds of Mbaka's supporters trooped out on the road to welcome his return to Adoration.

SaharaReporters reports that Mbaka's supporters marched alongside a vehicle conveying him to Adoration Ground in Umuchigbo Nike caused serious traffic gridlock along old Emene - Abakaliki road.

The jubilant adorers as his supporters were fondly called were seen very excited as some were dancing along the road.
https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/04/jubilation-father-mbaka-returns-ban-adoration-ground-enugu
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by DispatcherLagos: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
E head go don calm down small. Next na life ban e go chop grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by tijani0: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Finally back fie more revelations

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Phoen1X: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
He must have learnt by now that PETER is the rock upon which the church is built.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by derecho(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kikikiki... When OBIdients reason your matter, you'd sit up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
I hope he has learned his lessons very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by festacman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Days ahead will reveal whether retreat was successful or whether even Fr. Mbaka abandoned his retreat to return to Nigeria before February elections with an agenda. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Dollarseeker: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi the only thing that can make you win is to visit Mbaka and you guys should sort out your issues. if not you will not win. Opportunity to meet Mbaka is here again. Mbaka is not an ordinary man of God. Anything he says, God surely makes it come to pass even if other pastors or prophet thinks otherwise. I have been following Mbaka since early 90s.

I am just taking my time to urge Obi to visit Mbaka because I want obi to win. but if him like mk him no visit Mbaka, if Atiku or Tinubu win na all of us go still suffer am for d country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by femisplash: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi will cry shege, these congregation are patiently waiting to deal with him at the polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by maestroferddi: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu desperadoes are now catching at straws...

Mbaka is no longer the real deal in the scheme of things....

Fr Ebube Monso has completely eclipsed him so he will do better to be more circumspect going forward...

He will not be so unwise again to misyarn because any further infraction will probably lead to him either being posted out of Nigeria or even getting defrocked...

His bishop and the entire Catholic clerical hierarchy must have read him the riot act...
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Villa12(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... When OBIdients reason your matter, you'd sit up
Ewu gambia

Make una reason JAGABAN matter na make he lose

Online miscreants
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Racoon(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ejike Mbaka should not return as a padre because he has long desecrated his priesthood calling.
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by onez: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi, please visit Mbaka if you have not done so. You can do it privately.
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by ursullalinda(f): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dollarseeker:
Peter Obi the only thing that can make you win is to visit Mbaka and you guys should sort out your issues. if not you will not win. Opportunity to meet Mbaka is here again. Mbaka is not an ordinary man of God. Anything he says, God surely makes it come to pass even if other pastors or prophet thinks otherwise. I have been following Mbaka since early 90s.

I am just taking my time to urge Obi to visit Mbaka because I want obi to win. but if him like mk him no visit Mbaka, if Atiku or Tinubu win na all of us go still suffer am for d country

He said Chimaroke will not go for second tenure.....yet he did.....I'm a Catholic but Mbaka has been wrong so many times.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
So much wisdom in Catholic Church.
The ban was good, the calling back even better.

Bishop Onaga handled the issue so well. Peace has returned and Father Mbakaogu will be back in his very best.
I urge Mr. Peter Obi to visit the Adoration soonest
PO issa coming....
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Dollarseeker: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
ursullalinda:

He said Chimaroke will not go for second tenure.....yet he did.....I'm a Catholic but Mbaka has been wrong so many times.
Mbaka didn't say that. it's just rumors. I am 100% up to date with all Mbaka prophecy. non of them failed. even in this election, he said something crucial about this election and I prefer that thing to happen. I no go talk am now.
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by ursullalinda(f): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dollarseeker:
Mbaka didn't say that. it's just rumors. I am 100% up to date with all Mbaka prophecy. non of them failed. even in this election, he said something crucial about this election and I prefer that thing to happen. I no go talk am now.

I was there life at the adoration ground....He said it

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Benz03: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
ursullalinda:

So you were there
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by Dollarseeker: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
ursullalinda:

lies
Re: Jubilation As Father Mbaka Returns From Ban To Adoration Ground In Enugu by jude79(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dollarseeker:
lies

It's not a lie, he also said obasanjo Will not complete his second tenure, but we know otherwise, mbaka operates on psyche of naive minded individuals, people like obi, who are genuinely humanitarian and encompassing, are closer to people's suffering, operate on a higher realm and, obj on the other hand, has transversed all facets of life earning a higher calling. These men are not under the naive umbrella that mbaka can manipulate, they rather share closeness to God through more responsible clerics.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man Two Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra / Video Of Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunting Redesigned Naira Notes / The Person Burnt In Anambra Was Not Sit At Home Enforcer, But A Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.