Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? (1449 Views)

Gov Alia Replies Benue NASS Lawmakers, Says He Helped APC Win In 2023 / APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sen Emmanuel bwacha is the next governor of taraba state.him and Joel ikenya of sdp will divide taraba south,win taraba central and divide taraba north...same thing will happen in the presidential polls...

Cc mynd44
Immaculatejoe
Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by sageb: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:
Sen Emmanuel bwacha is the next governor of taraba state.him and Joel ikenya of sdp will divide taraba south,win taraba central and divide taraba north...same thing will happen in the presidential polls...

Cc mynd44
Immaculatejoe

No, kefas is coming.
Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
sageb:

No, kefas is coming.

No one knows him
Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by OnyeAshuaUru: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Taraba is Obidient.
Vote LP
Vote Peter Obi for President.
Vote Joel Ikenya for governor.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by sapele914(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Taraba is Obidient.
Vote LP
Vote Peter Obi for President.
Vote Joel Ikenya for governor.
1 ward, the Apga Judas will not win in Taraba State.

Taraba person, trust an Igbo Catholic man from a nonentity Political party?

Tufiakpa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Very possible, since he is a Christian and for the fact that Arch. Dairus Isiaku failed..

APC has been flying Muslim candidate all the while, I think they have come to terms that it will be very difficult for a Muslim to win Guber election there as far as T. Y Danjuma is still breathing..

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by socialmediaman: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Presidential election is a different ball game than governorship election. Take Kano for example. In 2019, Kwankwaso's PDP candidate won 50% of the votes at the governorship election in Kano, but the state overwhelmingly voted Buhari almost 80% at the presidential election

The presidential election will happen before the governorship election so the state could even vote Peter Obi at the presidential election, and vote another party at the governorship election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
Presidential election is a different ball game than governorship election. Take Kano for example. In 2019, Kwankwaso's PDP candidate won 50% of the votes at the governorship election in Kano, but the state overwhelmingly voted Buhari almost 80% at the presidential election

The presidential election will happen before the governorship election so the state could even vote Peter Obi at the presidential election, and vote another party at the governorship election

You are right but if you look at the history of kano elections,they dont always vote one party.in 1999,anpp won presidential but pdp won guber.in 2011,buhari won but pdp won guber.it almost happened in 2019.
But since 1999,taraba has voted pdp at all levels except apga in few seats.so the party that will win presidential might win guber.but obi cannot win taraba.he can struggle for 25%.it is between atiku and Tinubu.for guber it is bwacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Very possible, since he is a Christian and for the fact that Arch. Dairus Isiaku failed..

APC has been flying Muslim candidate all the while, I think they have come to terms that it will be very difficult for a Muslim to win Guber election there as far as T. Y Danjuma is still breathing..

True.but I'll have preferred if they gave it to a Christian from taraba north.bwacha has given tinubu a chance to win taraba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

True.but I'll have preferred if they gave it to a Christian from taraba north.bwacha has given tinubu a chance to win taraba
If it is about Tinibu wining Taraba state, forget it..

Its impossible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

If it is about Tinibu wining Taraba state, forget it..

Its impossible.

It is possible but will need extraordinary efforts.dont forget buhari usually loses by 50k votes and many Christians will now vote obi...
Christians dominate taraba.bwacha controls donga and ussa.ibi has always voted for apc.wukari usually gives pdp bloc votes but danjuma shiddi is from there and is very popular,he is apc senate candidate.sen Joel ikenya is from there and will get votes for obi with the unpopular Darius trying for atiku.takum is where t.y danjuma is from and I heard he has endorsed obi.whichever way,apc is taking two lgas in taraba south.
In central,Bali and gassol usually gives apc bloc votes.kurmi,gashaka and sardauna is usually divided and it will continue but tinubu has the advantage.
In taraba north,jalingo and Karim lamido usually gives apc bloc votes while the other zing,yorro,lau, ardo kola goes pdp and it is set to be divided.so you see,tinubu has a good chance.the apc senate candidate in central is ex gov danladi abubakar while in the north is garba umar.the pdp has been divided since kefas agbu was imposed.but bwacha is the next gov

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

It is possible but will need extraordinary efforts.dont forget buhari usually loses by 50k votes and many Christians will now vote obi...
Christians dominate taraba.bwacha controls donga and ussa.ibi has always voted for apc.wukari usually gives pdp bloc votes but danjuma shiddi is from there and is very popular,he is apc senate candidate.sen Joel ikenya is from there and will get votes for obi with the unpopular Darius trying for atiku.takum is where t.y danjuma is from and I heard he has endorsed obi.whichever way,apc is taking two lgas in taraba south.
In central,Bali and gassol usually gives apc bloc votes.kurmi,gashaka and sardauna is usually divided and it will continue but tinubu has the advantage.
In taraba north,jalingo and Karim lamido usually gives apc bloc votes while the other zing,yorro,lau, ardo kola goes pdp and it is set to be divided.so you see,tinubu has a good chance.the apc senate candidate in central is ex gov danladi abubakar while in the north is garba umar.the pdp has been divided since kefas agbu was imposed.but bwacha is the next gov
Taraba has about 60-65% of Christians, out of these 70% will vote Obi, while Atiku will get the rest.

Atiku, Kwankwoso and Tinibu will share the Muslim voters.. Obi has better chance of wining Taraba state than any other candidate..

Taraba Christians are more like religious bigots.

Buhari was able to win GEJ in 2015 because most Northern Christians voted for him, except Taraba, Plateau and Southern Kaduna.

Same sentiments will come to play this year in the aformentioned states plus Benue and Gombe Christians who have seen shege under Buhari..

3 Likes

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Taraba has about 60-65% of Christians, out of these 70% will vote Obi, while Atiku will get the rest.

Atiku, Kwankwoso and Tinibu will share the Muslim voters.. Obi has better chance of wining Taraba state than any other candidate..

Buhari was able to win GEJ in 2015 because most Northern Christians voted for him, except Taraba, Plateau and Southern Kaduna.

Same sentiments will come to play this year in the aformentioned states plus Benue and Gombe Christians who have seen shege under Buhari..

One thing you forget is that those northern Christians are very loyal to pdp.highest that can vote obi is 50%.they are very unreliable.the ones in north central are likely to vote obi more than ne.you saw what benue gave atiku in 2019.do not rely on them.highest is 40%_atiku 40.tinubu 20%.
Those northern Muslims are also more loyal to apc first before religion.apart from bauchi, kwankwaso won't get anything in ne.muslims in taraba will go with tinubu then atiku.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by frank14011991(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

you obedients are too emotional. Not all Christians will vote for obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by frank14011991(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is the first time APC will be Fielding a Christian in taraba, just like plateau I see bwacha coasting home to victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
And who said all Christians will vote Obi...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by nameo: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

One thing you forget is that those northern Christians are very loyal to pdp.highest that can vote obi is 50%.they are very unreliable.the ones in north central are likely to vote obi more than ne.you saw what benue gave atiku in 2019.do not rely on them.highest is 40%_atiku 40.tinubu 20%.
Those northern Muslims are also more loyal to apc first before religion.apart from bauchi, kwankwaso won't get anything in ne.muslims in taraba will go with tinubu then atiku.

Bros, majority of northerner Xtians will vote Obi.

You can take that to the bank.

I have seen countless videos of northerner Christains who know more about and are even more passionate about Obi candidacy than a lot of southerners. And am talking about those in rural areas o.

I dont know what happened or what made northern Xtains/minorities to be so drawn to Obi in this way. It is really one of the wonders of these campaigns honestly (i know the possible reasons of course but dont understand how it happened).

By tbe way, am talking about northern Xtians in NC but also in parts of NW and NE

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Your postulation cannot apply for Taraba, there is a Cold war going between Taraba Christians and Muslims.. Like what is happening in Kaduna.

Kwanwoso will do very well in NE; (Bauchi, Gombe, Borno, Yobe) he has fanatic followers here.

All-Mustapha will surprise many in NE, he will come 5th position in the final results.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
This is the first time APC will be Fielding a Christian in taraba, just like plateau I see bwacha coasting home to victory
The LP Guy is taking Plateau state..

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by seunmsg(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Is Bwacha really supporting Tinubu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
nameo:

Bros, majority of northerner Xtians will vote Obi.

You can take that to the bank.

I have seen countless videos of northerner Christains who know more about and are even more passionate about Obi candidacy than a lot of southerners. And am talking about those in rural areas o.

I dont know what happened or what made northern Xtains/minorities to be so drawn to Obi in this way. It is really one of the wonders of these campaigns honestly (i know the possible reasons of course but dont understand how it happened).

By tbe way, am talking about northern Xtians in NC but also in parts of NW and NE

Dont be drawn or deceived by few videos.you are not naive na.me and you followed 2019 polls from beginning to the end.you saw how unreliable the northern Christians were.do not be deceived.
Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:

The way they always allocate all Christian votes to Peter Obi all over country is always amusing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Your postulation cannot apply for Taraba, there is a Cold war going between Taraba Christians and Muslims.. Like what is happening in Kaduna.

Kwanwoso will do very well in NE; (Bauchi, Gombe, Borno, Yobe) he has fanatic followers here.

All-Mustapha will surprise many in NE, he will come 5th position in the final results.

True,theres a cold war.the christian to Muslim population ratio is 55 45&wink% according to presidential results.
Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by AcuraZDX: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

No one knows him

Garfield and his day dreaming.

Anybody not supporting APC automatically turns to nobody. Are you guys this stupïd?

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by AcuraZDX: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:

Tufiakpa.

Tibubuadvocate. Do you have any other thing to market your Candidate aside Igbo this, Igbo that?

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by AcuraZDX: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

You are right but if you look at the history of kano elections,they dont always vote one party.in 1999,anpp won presidential but pdp won guber.in 2011,buhari won but pdp won guber.it almost happened in 2019.
But since 1999,taraba has voted pdp at all levels except apga in few seats.so the party that will win presidential might win guber.but obi cannot win taraba.he can struggle for 25%.it is between atiku and Tinubu.for guber it is bwacha

You're very naive when it comes to Politics

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You're very naive when it comes to Politics

What is the lie in my postulations? Is it because it didnt favour Pandora my son
Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by nameo: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Dont be drawn or deceived by few videos.you are not naive na.me and you followed 2019 polls from beginning to the end.you saw how unreliable the northern Christians were.do not be deceived.

Nobody is been deceived here.

It is fucccccking real

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by AcuraZDX: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

What is the lie in my postulations? Is it because it didnt favour Pandora my son

You see the problem.

Always insults and abuses. Typical nature of urine dispenser supporters

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by vengertime: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:

Tufiakpa.

Them tire you down for bar beach,

Obi will win Taraba Plateau Benue southern Kaduna hands down.

Me I don't like to argue, so argue with your ancestors not me

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by SlavaUkraini: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Win Taraba Guber Polls? by senatordave1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You see the problem.

Always insults and abuses. Typical nature of urine dispenser supporters

Insulting obidients dont ever remember that they started insults first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Found Guilty Of Sexual Abuse And Defamation. Ordered To Pay $5m / 30 Years Ago, A Yoruba Man Ruled Nigeria For Just 3 Months / Why Tinubu's Chicago Degree Certificate Carries Female Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.