Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP (750 Views)

Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nah to begin lobby for second term minister under Atiku .

How will the Osus react to this ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Nightwolf1: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Did you smoke Thîefnubu's left over cocaine?

5 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Conner44: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Pdp is dead in Nigeria tongue
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by philcz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Go and find a profitable job to do.
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Did you smoke Thîefnubu's left over cocaine?

If your OSU last hope can betray the vow he made to Ojukwu on never leaving APGA , nah labourer association he can't betray?

The question now is who will the Igbo now run to?

KANU has long been forgotten as he rots away in DSS cell.

Obi will go back to PDP seeking contracts and appointments

Maybe , its time you all rally round Fr Mbaka.

3 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
philcz:
Go and find a profitable job to do.

You don sell gala finish ?

2 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Nightwolf1: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

If your OSU last hope can betray the vow he made to Ojukwu on never leaving APGA , nah labourer association he can't betray?

The question now is who will the Igbo now run to?

KANU has long been forgotten as he rots away in DSS cell.

Obi will go back to PDP seeking contracts and appointments

Maybe , its time you all rally round Fr Mbaka.

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Conner44:

Pdp is dead in Nigeria tongue

If I hear.

Nah LP is alive abi?

Yeast is not Nigeria.

If LP is waxing strong in your Ekwensu land, it isn't the case in other places.

2 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by philcz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Am I your dad?
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Peter Obi will defect back to PDP in 7-8months from today whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by philcz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

It’s not too late to learn HTML.
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
philcz:
Am I your dad?

Oga go smuggle drugs
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
philcz:
It’s not too late to learn HTML.

Coding is dead, OSU.

AI will write a perfect Java script just by writing a simple google search querry.

But C++ is another deal.

OSU lamest
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Nightwolf1: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Peter Obi will defect back to PDP in 7-8months from today whether you like it or not.

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by philcz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Oga go smuggle drugs
Use freecodecamp.org and learn tech, you must do something useful with your life this year.
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by philcz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Coding is dead, OSU.

AI will write a perfect Java script just by writing a simple google search querry.

But C++ is another deal.

OSU lamest
An excuse from a silly, lazy youth. Coding is still profitable, start with HTML, CSS, Python and a bit of cloud and you won’t be a nuisance on Nairaland.
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Conner44: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

If I hear.

Nah LP is alive abi?

Yeast is not Nigeria.

If LP is waxing strong in your Ekwensu land, it isn't the case in other places.

APC you no support
Pdp you no support
Nnpp you no support
Lp you no support

Na wah oh

Stop trolling on nairaland this year and do something better with your life and time tongue
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
philcz:
An excuse from a silly, lazy youth. Coding is still profitable, start with HTML, CSS, Python and a bit of cloud and you won’t be a nuisance on Nairaland.

Why are you not coding then instead of posting here ?

Osu

1 Like

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Conner44:

APC you no support
Pdp you no support
Nnpp you no support
Lp you no support

Na wah oh

Stop trolling on nairaland this year and do something better with your life and time tongue

Idiat , I am fully for Atiku .

Because I don't shill for him here doesn't mean I am not voting him.

I am only here to engage you idiots in your delusions of an OSU last hope .

1 Like

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by StreetFight: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
He came from there nah
He is from a generation of shameless people

2 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
StreetFight:
He came from there nah

Not really .

He was a sworn life member of APGA until he left office and began lobbying GEJ for ministerial slot which his fellow Anambra politicians viciously opposed .
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Conner44: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Idiat , I am fully for Atiku .

Because I don't shill for him here doesn't mean I am not voting him.

I am only here to engage you idiots in your delusions of an OSU last hope .

No wonder you’re pained and running upandan the forum like a headless chicken grin

Pdp is never in the news except people decamp from APC to it or una rogue G5 governors knack atiku akpako lol. You’re dancing on a sinking ship in the middle of a storm tongue

I feel your pain, Sorry e hia
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Conner44:

No wonder you’re pained and running upandan the forum like a headless chicken grin

Pdp is never in the news except people decamp from APC to it or una rogue G5 governors knack atiku akpako lol. You’re dancing on a sinking ship in the middle of a storm tongue

I feel your pain, Sorry e hia

By February, una go run from this forum .

That one is sure.
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by Conner44: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

By February, una go run from this forum .

That one is sure.

Cry cry baby tongue

baby nor dey SHAME grin
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by philcz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Why are you not coding then instead of posting here ?

Osu
I was, just came back from standup to advice you to shun being a nuisance here.
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
philcz:
I was, just came back from standup to advice you to shun being a nuisance here.

For not supporting your OSU I am a nuisance ?

Advice your fellow osus committing all manner of crimes first.

Osu
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by BaddestQueen(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
one thing I'm quite certain after this election is that Igbos will never ever rally around pdp again.

PDP have enjoyed igbos support since 1999 but today just because we decided to try another party, they started raining insults on the same igbos that have fought and defended them to their detriment.
we shall see sha
you see February ehhh
it's 100% votes for Obi from SE
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:
one thing I'm quite certain after this election is that Igbos will never ever rally around pdp again.

PDP have enjoyed igbos support since 1999 but today just because we decided to try another party, they started raining insults on the same igbos that have fought and defended them to their detriment.
we shall see sha
you see February ehhh

Story.

Who your vote EPP?

You have only voted PDP because of Buhari being an option..
Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by sapele914(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:

we shall see sha
you see February ehhh
Only the Shameless members of a tribe will support that Apga Judas & Pdp Betrayer.

1 Like

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by BaddestQueen(f): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Only a Shameless tribe will support that Apga Judas & Pdp Betrayer.
yes ooo
we go vote LP and there's nothing you can do about it
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by sapele914(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:
yes ooo
we go vote LP and there's nothing you can do about it
hahahahaha
Who is stopping you from voting, abi isn’t MC Oluomo and his NURTW boys also voting? after the election you will continue to scene 3, back to your Biafra agitation, Confused Ipobianees.

2 Likes

Re: In 7-8 Months From Now, Obi Will Shamelessly Defect To PDP by APCHaram: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:

we shall see sha
you see February ehhh

The SE has five APC governors. Two are boldly open about it while the other 3 are silent members.

Ugwaniyi of Enugu has always been an APC governor .

Same goes to that Wike PA in Abia who takes orders from Orji Kalu.

Solodu was part of the disastrous APC led Federal Economic Team.

Depending on who wins between Atiku and Tinubu will determine which party Solodu will defect to.

Its also on record that all major PDP big wigs and appointees of GEJ defected in mass to APC when Jonathan lost.

You have never been a PDP stronghold but fair weather friends and opportunists who rode on PDP success for 16ys who dumped the party almost immediately PDP lost power.

So don't give us that crap about SE being a PDP bastion as the PDP lost the last two elections owing to voter apathy in the SE and treachery of the SE PDP that worked for Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Obi Wasting Money Renting Stadiums When He Should Rent A School Playgroud / Officer Beaten In Benin For Trying To Jump Queue / Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.