Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal (8739 Views)

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Moneyboyz: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
MC Oluomo and his minions will disagree with you.
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by kollinz1234(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Amaggedon: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
obembet:

[b]Your next president and there nothing you can do about i[/b]t grin

I said you were supporting Atiku you this girl.
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Naturalgbola(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
oh, Silly urchin.
bastard:

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by excell0001: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
What if they ask me to betrayed any politicians, should I call you alahaji waziri tambuwal sokoto one of betrayal Africa.
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by excell0001: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
What if they ask me to betrayed any politicians, should I call you alahaji waziri tambuwal sokoto one of betrayal Africa ?
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Mrpojj(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jones4190:
2023 election will retire many politicians.

governor of sokoto will be retire, he is a betrayer, he betray good luck and wiki

ortom too is a betrayer, he betray good luck, akume and now Ayu

wike too will retire, no politician will trust him again
Ayu and atiku dey wike house as we speak to beg
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by nairavsdollars(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
The same way Tambuwal recruited his children
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
obembet:

How is he the next president?
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Aiel123: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
taretoofine:
if a politician should ask for a betrayer nkor who should we produce?
The betrayed.

1 Like

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Blaze14k: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
You cant give tinubu urchins that kind of advice they have to win by any means necessary
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tambuwal has spoken like a human being just for once in his life..
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu does not care about that. That is why he has MC Oluomo to do his job for him.
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by OmoIjebuOde: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
I pity the Urchins that will die on 25th February because of Thïefnubu whereas Sheyi his son will be moving around with security.

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by wethebest(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
The part of Nigeria tinubu hold their destinies in his toilet won't agree to dis oo grin
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Henryfortune(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Sadly, since they've weaponised poverty, that'd not be possible. Do his children need ₦100K?

Certainly not....

1 Like

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by NLPoliceWoman: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Shots fired at Tilumbu.

Seyi Tinubu is flexing while LeoDeKing, yarimo, BATified2023, VTJN, FreeStuffsNG, obembet, Tinubuadvocate, AKA NLPolicewoman and co are sustaining deep injuries in the streets.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 3

1 Like

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Henryfortune(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jones4190:
2023 election will retire many politicians.

governor of sokoto will be retire, he is a betrayer, he betray good luck and wiki

ortom too is a betrayer, he betray good luck, akume and now Ayu

wike too will retire, no politician will trust him again

Let me refresh you Abit
Atiku betrayed PDP when he's joined hand to outset Jonathan saying it's the turn of the north to get govt..today he still betrayed the southern govt when he assumed rotational system in the PDP constitution doesn't matter... he also betrayed the dpd when he went with the 5govt into APC then now he is ripping from it ... you can't eat your cake and have it... People forget too soon how much you did fire them when the table turn round
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by obembet(f): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Amaggedon:
I said you were supporting Atiku you this girl.

I support candidate who doesn't insult others.

If Atiku win, good, if Tinubu win good
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by VeryWickedSimp: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Se..un Mynd..44 Dom...inique justw..ise.
Rule 3

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

2 Likes

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by AsawanaDgreat: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
You're one of them
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Nicenixon: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
The funny part is that they " Tambuwal inclusive" don't need to recruit thugs, the ones they will use are already and always available.
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Centcanada: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
See who is talking. Zombi the betrayer!
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu son seyi is always on the front lead for his father's ambition so others should show us their children

Obi
Tambuwa
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Sowore

Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by historic: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
obembet:

I support candidate who doesn't insult others.

If Atiku win, good, if Tinubu win good

You support candidate who doesn't insult others and the person is Tinubu?... Tinubu who is known to be an arrogant human is the person that doesn't insult others abi... Continue
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by Amoo89: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Newsmic:
If Any Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal Tells Youths

https://igberetvnews.com/1435761/politician-invites-thuggery-ask-recruit-child-tambuwal-tells-youths/

Where is Peter obi child, where is atiku’s child only tinubu child is seen for election campaign since he can put his family in front i support tonubu
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by obembet(f): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
historic:

You support candidate who doesn't insult others and the person is Tinubu?... Tinubu who is known to be an arrogant human is the person that doesn't insult others abi... Continue

Maybe but compared to Obidient, Tinubu is better.
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by samwillyco1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fact but you are guilty of it. You people have created poverty in the land, some people don't have anything to eat or fund to solve small problems, so when your likes promised them a bag of rice or 50k they would grab it and do the dirty job, while you and your likes children are all carrying a phone worth over 300k to 500k with fat bank accounts and every other good things made available to them, so how can equate them.
N\B I am not supporting thuggery in any form.

Finally, you are among the problems of this country .
Re: If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal by TristanX: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tokskob2008:
urchins won't see it that way, their brain has been removed and sawdust used as it's replacement...

Urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo and BATified2023 who have saw dust for brains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation / Ijaye Bus-Stop Is No Entry: New Trap For Lagos Motorists / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.