Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan (17388 Views)

Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
backnbeta:
I'm not a fan, but Tinubu will win in Oyo state! I live in Ibadan, I go round Oyo state undecided

Atiku will get 40%
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by ajepako(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

What are we betting on? That yorubas will leave tinubu and vote atiku a fulani

Speak for yourself Bros

I am Yoruba, full fledged Lagosian by birth and ancestry

Yet I am not voting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
ajepako:

Speak for yourself Bros

I am Yoruba, full fledged Lagosian by birth and ancestry

Yet I am not voting Tinubu

Vote obi
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by asobo1: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Samogloby:
Which people, simply say you. You guys will be talking trash online thinking someone will seat somewhere and control yorubas to vote against his or her consent! Yorubas are not like Igbo who plays bigot and tribalistic politics. The coming election is not about Fulani or Yoruba or Igbo, it's about interest. Was president Buhari a Yoruba or a southern when Tinubu put his matter for head. Was governor Tambuwal a Yoruba man when Tinubu supported him against Akande Ola for House of Representatives Speaker. Please think before you talk trash
You just made my day by bringing up the speakership position in the house in 2011. Her name is Mrs Mulikat Adeola.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by ajepako(f): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

Vote obi

Anyone except BAT

Maybe if you guys presented Osinbajo , Ameachi or BRF

These are APC men I might respect despite my dislike for your party

But an old dude like BAT?

Haba! Reason am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
ajepako:

Anyone except BAT

Maybe if you guys presented Osinbajo , Ameachi or BRF

These are APC men I might respect despite my dislike for your party

But an old dude like BAT?

Haba! Reason am

Cc dsalvo,moh247...yorubas will betray tinubu.
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=asobo1 post=119726558]You just made my day by bringing up the speakership position in the house in 2011. Her name is Mrs Mulikat Adeola.[/quote
Tinubu will beat atiku in plateau
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by ajepako(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

Asesile ni abowaba

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2023
ajepako:

Asesile ni abowaba

How
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by ajepako(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

How

My uncle was very close to Late Baba Abraham Adesanya, Alhaji Odunsi and his now-late contemporaries.

Despite the old man and his contemporaries virtually ' training BAT politically" , you know how BAT repaid them during AD era with his money and influence? And you know what those old politicians said to him?

Ask around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Dorlarphor10: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
It is obvious the G5 will definitely endorse Peter Obi today they can never endorse Tinubu( they wont want makinde to lose Oyo)
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2023
zealousayo:

You are deceiving yourself if you think Atiku won't get more than 25% of total votes in Oyo. Even if Tinubu wins, it will be by a slim margin. Also, if you think Yoruba people are going tribal with the election, you are on a long thing. PDP presence here is very strong, Makinde is on his own.

Note that I live and work in Ibadan.
wa sorire tell them

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by egbetokuns(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
[
No need betting at all. Reality is Tinubu will clear Oyo.

quote author=senatordave1 post=119711360]

What are we betting on? That yorubas will leave tinubu and vote atiku a fulani[/quote]
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Ruggedniggaone: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
yemmit90:

If you are that intelligent as you claimed, you won't be comparing events of years back to the current political reality. Discussing politics with you is a mere waste of time.

Have a nice day.
dindinrin amukun meko oponu when you have nothing sensible to say again you will resort to your usual gibberish just to safe face

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Ruggedniggaone: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

yes,we will betray him because he has never fought for the interest of Yoruba he always try to please his fulani master you can go and kill yourself I'm Yoruba and if you know how Yoruba hates baba tosibe for here you won't be saying all these rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Ruggedniggaone: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

How
so you no be Yoruba and you will be allocating Yoruba votes to tinubu on nairaland shame on you

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Doyou2019:
Until June last year, this Makinde and his Auxilary guy were greatly hated by APC rats online. Today, he is their darling knight in shining armour grin.

I miss Ibadan. I don't miss its dumb politics.

Smiles, you can't take the dumb politics away from Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2023
ladipo007:
Makinde is well educated he knows the implication of not supporting atiku,atiku is well rooted in oyo state.I just pity wike he does no when to start a fight and when to end the fight.

Atiku Well rooted in Oyo State?

You this online political analyst sef. You see, all the display are just formalities. Election results would speak volumes.

I'm still wondering how you'd convince your fellow Yoruba to vote another Northerner after shege Pro Max Buhari has shown us.

Psst: One thing about southwest election is that no candidate can have it all. That Tinubu is from southwest isn't a measure that he has the whole States in his bag
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
masinga07:
The only problem Makinde has is himself. The truth many people that are not in Oyo state do not know is that virtually all the PDP big goons in Oyo state are supporting Atiku. They will rather not support Makinde himself than not supporting Atiku. All the Senatorial candidates in Oyo state are campaigning with Atiku pictures also despite being supported by Makinde to get the ticket. Makinde is carrying someone else load on head and holding his own.
exactly makinde should know that following wike is a huge risk he has second term to battle for... All this cry about justice for south is absolutely rubbish... Under PDP GEJ and Obj had 13 years yaradua from North 3 years of 16 years PDP rule so how come pple don't realize a Northerner has all rights to contest under PDP... Makinde should have kept mute or stay in the middle of he doesn't want to support Atiku... Because APC can win Oyo state esp after tinubu might have won presidency...

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
yemmit90:

He is telling you an obvious truth. Atiku is not popular in the South, people see him as greedy Fulani who want to replace another Fulani after spending 8 years in power. Peter Obi will come close 2nd in South west, and Atiku may not see require 25% in any state in South west.
Peter Obi ll only be second online that's nairaland on your Page am glad next month is here to end all this delusion... Buhari rule under APC if APC decided her ticket goes South how is that PDP headache... When south rule 13 years out 16 under PDP did any Northerner accused your sentimental Southerners of bias...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by asanausana91: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

it is better a Fulani man than a brain dead Yoruba man who lick microphone instead of tapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
asanausana91:
it is better a Fulani man than a brain dead Yoruba man who lick microphone instead of tapping.

Atiku is a homo that nyashes kids
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by yerimastyle(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
seglabsy:
wa sorire tell them
dont mind them this is 2019 result between apc and pdp . Labour party is just a spoiler for BAT in the south

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by asanausana91: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

Atiku is a homo that nyashes kids
eyaa! I can feel your pain, pls make sure you have a doctor closer to the election day.
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by deji68: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol..Oyo politic is cmplex , Atku will win in oyo, if Makinde is not careful his reelection is in danger.. tribal politics in oyo state ? , just dey laugh cheesy
senatordave1:

Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by kbams241: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
masinga07:

He said he won't get 25%. Is that not what he said? Atiku will get at least 40%, if you are game in, please let's go ahead and make a bet. I will prove to you I know about politics.
Was thinking you said Atiku would win Oyo.
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by Jack500: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
ezechi242:

grin grin I thought you urchins said he is most loved in the entire Yoruba land....how come he was second in his own home ....hahahahaha wait make next month reach ...this time second sef no go reach am.

Is your brain damaged or what?
Is Adeleke not a Yoruba too?

You will get sense in February
Re: Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan by ofwest47(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Taiye currency how many millions of currencies are coming to you? Just let us know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty / Court Voids APC's Participation In Anambra Guber Poll Over Unlawful Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.