Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins (631 Views)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Notorious Tinubu's Surpporter Blames Igbos For Costlier International Passport / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by PureMe01: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
All these agbado urchins no just get sense. Their life is all about election. Na only God know the kind corrupt doings wey Obi presidency wan comot from dem mouth.,hence the foolish swears here and there .Terrible bigots

Obi will win and you will not die. Either you relax and enjoy the beauty of a positive government or you weep forever as your corrupt practices will end.

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Odin13: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
He’s saying the reality that OBi can’t win.. and that’s for real.

Obi no fit win … e no just possible.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Roboto11: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Safe bet.

Odds: 0.
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by sapele914(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
PureMe01:
All these agbado urchins no just get sense. Their life is all about election. Na only God know the kind corrupt doings wey Obi presidency wan comot from dem mouth.,hence the foolish swears here and there .Terrible bigots

Obi will win and you will not die. Either you relax and enjoy the beauty of a positive government or you weep forever as your corrupt practices will end.
Mumus, Obi will win on social media, in the real world he will tell you Obidients I gave my best, but it was never going to be good enough to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
That guy is 101 sure pandora no fit win.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Johnthejohn(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
I can't believe that someone can die for a Politician whose Children are abroad, and he is suffering in Nigeria undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by dominic17: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
A confirmation that Tinubu supporter are brainless

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by duro4chang(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Obalacam(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Someone who is even tired of life itself.
He knows Obi will win, he simply wants to take the cowards way out but I have a surprise for him.
Obi will win and his miserable life will wail for 4- 8yrs
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Obalacam(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Odin13:

Why not bet with your miserable life like he did
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by OKOATA(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Mumus, Obi will win on social media, in the real world he will tell you Obidients I gave my best, but it was never going to be good enough to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Can you bet with your own life that Obi won't win? Since you believe he won't. Bet with your life.
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by OKOATA(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
That guy is 101 sure pandora no fit win.
Bet with your life and that of your generations if e sure for you that Obi won't win.
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
OKOATA:
Bet with your life and that of your generations if e sure for you that Obi won't win.
why will I bet over a politicians who don’t knw If I exist or not.
What is sure is obi won’t even come 3rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Bluntguy: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
That one na low budget FFK. He doesn't keep to his vows. Na plate of fried rice and chicken dey determine wetin dey commot from him mouth.

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by Villa12(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
OKOATA:
Can you bet with your own life that Obi won't win? Since you believe he won't. Bet with your life.
it is a known fact that Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

There's no point debating on it.
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by iSense247: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
PureMe01:

An evidence that Tinubu's surpporters don't have sense.
Re: A Notorious Tinubu's Supporter Puts His Life On The Line If Obi Wins by MrALIVE: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Odin13:

inec chairman...only you na 50 million votes... continue..UTOBO

(1) (Reply)

2023: Like Fake Bishop, Tinubu Steals Ebuka Uchendu's Picture (Pix) / The Polls Are Shocking Right Now. Will Peter Obi Still Win Ahead Atiku, Tinubu A / BREAKING: Tinubu's Evil Plan Finally Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.