Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo (3719 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Meet The First Ever Female Deputy Governor In Kaduna State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hey fams, your favourite boy, Prince of Lagos is back from Christmas break in my maternal home in Imo state . I really enjoyed my stay over there and I must say that I will be going back again in Feb for valentine with my new found friend in Orlu.

I'm fully back gidigba to continue tormenting Tinubu and his urchins because I think that's the right thing to do if we must rescue Nigeria from Thieves and blood sucking demons that has held this great country captive for too long .

Nigeria must be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory Obi.

One Love

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Zonefree(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Welcome back Great Omoluabi. I believe you enjoyed your stay.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Welcome back Great Omoluabi. I believe you enjoyed your stay.
Yep I did

Thanks

17 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by ItsTutsi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol you couldn't wait to leave ur erosion/HIV/potopoto ravaged region for Tinubu's State right!
PrinceOfLagos:
Hey fams, your favourite boy, Prince of Lagos is back from Christmas break in my maternal home in Imo state . I really enjoyed my stay over there and I must say that I will be going back again in Feb for valentine with my new found friend in Orlu.

I'm back to fully back gidigba to continue tormenting Tinubu and his urchins because I think that's the right thing to do if we must rescue Nigerian from Thieves and blood sucking demons that has held this great country captive for too long .

Nigeria must be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory Obi.

One Love

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol you couldn't wait to leave ur erosion/HIV/potopoto ravaged region for Tinubu's State right!
Read

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by BaddestQueen(f): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
the nemesis of omenka Corrinthians
the nightmare of LeoDeKing
welcome back
I hope you no give any girl belle there angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by LagosEmir: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Welcome back bro

6 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:
the nemesis of omenka Corrinthians
the nightmare of LeoDeKing
welcome back
I hope you no give any girl belle there angry
Owerri got too many beautiful girls but I'm a Crown Prince Of Lagos so you don't expect me to sleep anyhow with women

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
May God bless Bola Tinubu the incoming president.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by 1nice(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Ogbuefi2020: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Obaofaba: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm fully back gidigba to continue tormenting Tinubu and his urchins because I think that's the right thing to do if we must rescue Nigeria from Thieves and blood sucking demons that has held this great country captive for too long .

One Love
Is there no network in your village?

Because you said you are back tormenting the greatest man Nigeria has ever produced.

Can't you torment him in your erosion ravaged dot in a circle region?

Bunch of cannibals.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Benz03: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
But why did you go on plane...?

4 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Rexymania(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Amen
Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by DesChyko: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Welcome. I was home too for the Xmas. I wanted to take pictures of those buildings you once shared at Lude Ahiara in Mbaise.

5 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by 1nice(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Incoming
Yes, the incoming President of Nigeria: President Buhari will hand over to Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria this year 2023. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjrNtDc_Kxs

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
DesChyko:

Welcome. I was home too for the Xmas. I wanted to take pictures of those buildings you once shared at Lude Ahiara in Mbaise.
Lol, are you from lude ? Hey mkpor lude is my fav spot. You know that woman that owns beer parlour after that woman that fry akara and yam?
Her first daughter name is glory..
Na dia I dey hang out whenever I'm around . I dey like her fish pepper soup and palm wine

8 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by RenaissanceGuy: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
This guy again?? grin Keep on picking random photos from the internet and writing your monikers on them.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
This guy again?? grin Keep on picking random photos from the internet and writing your monikers on them.

Snapchat photo now random photos

How old are you again, 60?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by RenaissanceGuy: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Snapchat photo now random photos

How old are you again, 60?
Was this not exactly the same picture you posted March last year?
https://www.nairaland.com/7037380/ive-just-arrived-imo-state#111175545

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Was this not exactly the same picture you posted March last year?
You acknowledged I actually posted something similar so why did you say it was internet random pic as if it weren't from me?

5 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by RenaissanceGuy: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You acknowledged I actually posted something similar so why did you say it was internet random pic as if it weren't from me?
Exactly the same photo you took from the internet.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Exactly the same photo you took from the internet.
different photo ok thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by RenaissanceGuy: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
different photo ok thanks
You might think Nairaland is a very faceless site, but I hope you are aware that people have been taking note of your shady character and penchant for lies?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You might think Nairaland is a very faceless site, but I hope you are aware that people have been taking note of your shady character and penchant for lies?
fuckoff will you, thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by tamdun: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thank God for ya life ,Them for don suyanize you,Werey don japa come lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
tamdun:
Thank God for ya life ,Them for don suyanize you,Werey don japa come lagos
the east is peaceful.. stop spreading falsehood

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by KingKO22: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
IPOB no see your head for cannibalist Suya
Thank God oooo

Make sure you open all the Tinubu rally thread today and hold body airport so that you won't collapse unexpectedly grin

BTW, we dey enjoy ur comedy on NL.

Pls don't diactivate ur moniker if Pandora carry 3rd oo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
KingKO22:
IPOB no see your head for cannibalist Suya
Thank God oooo

Make sure you open all the Tinubu rally thread today and hold body airport so that you won't collapse unexpectedly grin

BTW, we dey enjoy ur comedy on NL.

Pls don't diactivate ur moniker if Pandora carry 3rd oo

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Roboto11: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
So from the sky we can tell that is east abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by Roboto11: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Benz03:
But why did you go on plane...?

You wan make dem suyanize him head for Mbano?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo by maestroferddi: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Tinubu the incoming president.
No lele...

President of Iragbiji Town Development Union...

Nobody dey follow am drag that one na...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi , Labour Party Rally Today In Katsina State Was Total Disgrace / Tinubu's Alleged Dual Passport, ; Section 28, Section 137 The CFRN / Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.