Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? (540 Views)

Heartbreaking! 13 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident En Route Kastina / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC / A Birthday Wish To My Nysc Batch C Corps Member Turned Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? by McLizbae: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hello guys, blessings to yall.

I had to drive Gboko to Okene in December for the past holidays. I haven't driving that route for about a year before my last December trip. I took the common "Gboko-Oturkpo-Otrukpa branch-Ejule-Ochadamu" route, but I do not wish to take that route back. A very long stretch of that road, particularly Gboko-Otrukpo is a complete eyesore (a full adult can lay in some of the ditches on that road, and you won't see him from just few meters away).

I have checked Google maps, and I realized the is a route that goes [/b]Ayingba-Ankpa-Makurdi-Gboko[b]. Even though the route is a bit longer, but I wish to try it if it's better that otrukpo-gboko road.

Please Nlders I need information about the Ayingba-Ankpa - Makurdi road if you know it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? by Asquare84(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
McLizbae:
Hello guys, blessings to yall.

I had to drive Gboko to Okene in December for the past holidays. I haven't driving that route for about a year before my last December trip. I took the common "Gboko-Oturkpo-Otrukpa branch-Ejule-Ochadamu" route, but I do not wish to take that route back. A very long stretch of that road, particularly Gboko-Otrukpo is a complete eyesore (a full adult can lay in some of the ditches on that road, and you won't see him from just few meters away).

I have checked Google maps, and I realized the is a route that goes [/b]Ayingba-Ankpa-Makurdi-Gboko[b]. Even though the route is a bit longer, but I wish to try it if it's better that otrukpo-gboko road.

Please Nlders I need information about the Ayingba-Ankpa - Makurdi road if you know it.

Thanks in anticipation.

Anyingba to ankpa once you are in ankpa ask the route to adoka to naka, from naka you will go to makurdi to gboko. Anyingba-ankpa-adoka-naka-makurdi route is more shorter than otukpa -otukpo-makurdi route

1 Like

Re: Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? by McLizbae: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Asquare84:

Anyingba to ankpa once you are in ankpa ask the route to adoka to naka, from naka you will go to makurdi to gboko. Anyingba-ankpa-adoka-naka-makurdi route is more shorter than otukpa -otukpo-makurdi route

Thank you so much man! May you always find help.
Re: Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? by McLizbae: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Asquare84:

I hope there no deep ditches and port holes on the adoka-naka road please?
Re: Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? by Asquare84(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
McLizbae:

I hope there no deep ditches and port holes on the adoka-naka road please?

It been long I plie adoka-naka- makurdi route but the contract have been awarded to RCC construction company and work have gone far, just that I may not say the level of construction now. I am telling you cos that route is my hometown
Re: Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? by McLizbae: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Asquare84:

It been long I plie adoka-naka- makurdi route but the contract have been awarded to RCC construction company and work have gone far, just that I may not say the level of construction now. I am telling you cos that route is my hometown

Thanks again. I will even appreciate it if you can help me confirm the status of that the road from your people. I need to know if it's pliable.

You know, It's not just to know if a route is shorter, but very much important to know if the route good and pliable. About 10-15 km portion of the oturpko-Gboko road that is bad, has made the 2hrs journey become 3.5hrs. Apart from that, a low car like the one I'll be driving will suffer lots of damage to the bumpers and padding. So, thats why i will rather follow a longer but smooth road, that a shorter but rough road.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Batch A15 Lets Meet Here / Katsina A15 Let's Meet Here / NYSC Related Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.