Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) (3933 Views)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by missbond007: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Layal Tinubu is the very beautiful daughter in Law of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The stunning mother of 2 is seen wearing one of the most sought-after sandals around right now; the Rene Caovilla Cleo sandals which retail for N1,144,800 right now.

https://www.fashiontigress.com/2023/01/stylish-sisis-alert-layal-tinubu-is.html

1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Jagabanofafrica: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
I pray IPOB members will not die because of anyone related to TINUBU.
Jagaban is the giving them serious headache.

Tinubu is the next President

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
She is beautiful and deserves the best!

A diamond studded sandal will match that height and looks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by meobizy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Okay. Seen. Waiting till March.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Obalacam(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please kindly tell us her occupation

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by longetivity(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
meobizy:
Okay. Seen. Waiting till March.
Abi february?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by meobizy(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
longetivity:
Abi february?
Whichever.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
I don't care, everyone deserves what they work for. Her sandals has no bearing to her father's political aspirations.

Let's focus on the people who plan to rule this nation and look at their history, their utterance, their ethics and their humility then ask ourselves the honest question will I let this person have my kids future in their hand.

When you answer that question without religious or tribal bigotry, then Nigeria will be great.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Moh247: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:
Please kindly tell us her occupation

Auditor with PWC
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by gozmok1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Obalacam(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:

Auditor with PWC
If her salary or her spouse can get her whatever she is putting on irrespective of the amount, I don't see any problem with that
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Moh247: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:

If her salary or her spouse can get her whatever she is putting on irrespective of the amount, I don't see any problem with that

She can afford it as an auditor with PWC, Seyi Tinubu also owns one of the biggest advertising firm in Lagos Loatsad media.. charges on a digital billboard for a day would buy that sandal
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Obalacam(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:

She can afford it as an auditor with PWC, Seyi Tinubu also owns one of the biggest advertising firm in Lagos Loatsad media.. charges on a digital billboard for a day would buy that sandal
She is not a political office holdder neither is her husband, I don't have problem with them.
My own is that our leaders must be held accountable at all times

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
druggie daughter in-law to hell with her
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by ednut1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:

Auditor with PWC
she is not an auditor. She was with the country management. We stopped seeing her at pwc after she born. Everyone working in an hospital is not a doctor or nurse . She is from a rich lebanese background. Was already wearing such before marriage to seyi
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by fortunez1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Beautiful and classic
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by ominilongest(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Dm if u need urgent 2k
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by ominilongest(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Someone try reaching out through mail sorry,I don't have access to that again.if you are reading this quote me ur aza
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by LogicBomb8: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
She look like blu ba kardashan
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by DriggityDre: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Sandals or stilettos. That's like picking sky blue or cyan. Well I give up lol, fashion pass me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by SeunOyediran(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2023
She looks Great though..
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by FarahAideed: 5:27am On Jan 05, 2023
So we should get angry because she wear 700 dollar sandals? Without Tinubu this girl I see can easily afford this
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by BossGerald: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

And you're jobless and recruited to defend their fathers

Shame on you ogbomoso refugee claiming north
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by AskProf: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2023
ominilongest:
Someone try reaching out through mail sorry,I don't have access to that again.if you are reading this quote me ur aza

Yes.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Verifiedtrader(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Wetin u expect?
Tinubu daughter in law.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
She looks very good tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by nazicartel(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
This one no be talk nah. She worths it
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by FiremanX: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2023
ednut1:
she is not an auditor. She was with the country management. We stopped seeing her at pwc after she born. Everyone working in an hospital is not a doctor or nurse . She is from a rich lebanese background. Was already wearing such before marriage to seyi
Wow! so she's a Lebanese? Seyi get sharp eyes sha.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
FiremanX:
Wow! so she's a Lebanese? Seyi get sharp eyes sha.
hal 9ja half lebanese
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by FiremanX: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
ednut1:
hal 9ja half lebanese
I thought as much
Re: Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) by udede(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
If Aba boys see that sandals. The price will drop to 10k

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Flaunts His Cute Looking Sweet Daughter (photo) / The Sun Just Set On Her...queen Elizabeth II Of England Is Dead! / Simi Stepping Out Like A Queen With Her Mini Skirt And Bikini(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.