Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

And You Think North Will Allow Igbo To Become President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And You Think North Will Allow Igbo To Become President? (2791 Views)

If You Can’t Allow Igbo Presidency In 2023, Then Let Them Secede - Group Warns / 2023: “north Will Allow Igbo Man To Rule Nigeria,”- Bishop Says God Reveals It / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: And You Think North Will Allow Igbo To Become President? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
They will cry blood let watch.
BluntTheApostle:

How anyone can believe Obi will become president is beyond me.

They even said Obi will win some states in the North.

I think it is delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And You Think North Will Allow Igbo To Become President? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2023
You guy need to wake up you must put end to their manipulation.
Captain8:
thank you very much.. see why I like yoruba people they are truthful and straight forward.
igbo population and Ijaw population are equal..
Yoruba is populated igbo....only hausas and fulani together can match Yoruba in population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter Folashade Tinubu Ojo, Caught On Camera Giving Out 10m Naira / Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 / Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.