Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Our Track Records More Than Obi’s – Nnpp’s Idahosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Track Records More Than Obi’s – Nnpp’s Idahosa (255 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Track Records More Than Obi’s – Nnpp’s Idahosa by OddsDoc(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vice presidential candidate, the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Bishop Isaac Idahosa, said the track record of his principal, Rabiu Kwankwaso outnumbered that of the Labour Party LP counterpart, Peter Obi.

Idahosa stated this during an interview on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily.

His comment comes on the heel of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s endorsement of Obi in a six-page open letter.

Kwankwaso had served as Minister of Defence between 2003 and 2007, during the second term of the Obasanjo administration.

The cleric said the NNPP has received a number of endorsements but is keeping them close to the vest.

He said, “If I mention to you a few that have endorsed us, you will marvel, and over time, you will begin to see the manifestations of all I’ve been saying. We’ve been doing a whole lot. Peter Obi is endorsed based on what the elder statesman, former president (Obasanjo) said of his track records, which we have even much more.

“We talk about the track record, vision, character, and the physique. These are the things that indeed must be found and seen in any leader as a very good attribute or quality.

“My own principal, Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has got all this in abundance. Talk about track record, what he’s been able to achieve and he’s still on there as a very proper, visible legacy in Kano, when he was a two-term governor,” Idahosa said.

Speaking a decision to keep mum on the party’s endorsements, the NNPP vice presidential candidate said the party is “in it to win it.”

He stated that those, who “undermine us should go on ahead and undermine us,” saying with the February 25 election on the horizon, “you will call me back to say congratulations.”

According to Idahosa, despite Obasanjo refusing to endorse a former member of his cabinet, there is no cause for disappointment.

He said, “He is but one among 200 million people endorsing a candidate. So many more will endorse who they want to endorse. He has the entitlement to endorse who he wants to endorse. Why would I be disappointed? The former president has got just one vote to cast.

“It depends on what impact it has on Peter Obi and the Labour Party. But for us, the NNPP, we are never disappointed. It’s just another way to saw, ‘Move on ahead. Get courageous and get at the goal,’” he added.

Re: Our Track Records More Than Obi’s – Nnpp’s Idahosa by Tinubuadvocate: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi doesn't have any track record.
Re: Our Track Records More Than Obi’s – Nnpp’s Idahosa by Putinofrussia: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
OddsDoc:
Vice presidential candidate, the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Bishop Isaac Idahosa, said the track record of his principal, Rabiu Kwankwaso outnumbered that of the Labour Party LP counterpart, Peter Obi.

Idahosa stated this during an interview on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily.

His comment comes on the heel of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s endorsement of Obi in a six-page open letter.

Kwankwaso had served as Minister of Defence between 2003 and 2007, during the second term of the Obasanjo administration.

The cleric said the NNPP has received a number of endorsements but is keeping them close to the vest.

He said, “If I mention to you a few that have endorsed us, you will marvel, and over time, you will begin to see the manifestations of all I’ve been saying. We’ve been doing a whole lot. Peter Obi is endorsed based on what the elder statesman, former president (Obasanjo) said of his track records, which we have even much more.

“We talk about the track record, vision, character, and the physique. These are the things that indeed must be found and seen in any leader as a very good attribute or quality.

“My own principal, Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has got all this in abundance. Talk about track record, what he’s been able to achieve and he’s still on there as a very proper, visible legacy in Kano, when he was a two-term governor,” Idahosa said.

Speaking a decision to keep mum on the party’s endorsements, the NNPP vice presidential candidate said the party is “in it to win it.”

He stated that those, who “undermine us should go on ahead and undermine us,” saying with the February 25 election on the horizon, “you will call me back to say congratulations.”

According to Idahosa, despite Obasanjo refusing to endorse a former member of his cabinet, there is no cause for disappointment.

He said, “He is but one among 200 million people endorsing a candidate. So many more will endorse who they want to endorse. He has the entitlement to endorse who he wants to endorse. Why would I be disappointed? The former president has got just one vote to cast.

“It depends on what impact it has on Peter Obi and the Labour Party. But for us, the NNPP, we are never disappointed. It’s just another way to saw, ‘Move on ahead. Get courageous and get at the goal,’” he added.
Even gov Yahaya has more track record than Obi.
One of the legacy track record of Obi is Anambra schools striking and closing for 1 good year.Who can beat that? grin
Obi is a bad omen...Anambarians cry with one hysterical voice.y
Re: Our Track Records More Than Obi’s – Nnpp’s Idahosa by yarimo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi doesn't have any track record.
100%well said, in fact his state governor said

(1) (Reply)

Report: DSS Clears Air On INEC Chairman / Adebowale Yemi And His Hatchetman's Job On Bichi - Lateef Olaleye / Tinubu Presidency, Academic Affairs And Students Of Tertiary Institutions In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.