Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! (4329 Views)

How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? / Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? / Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by lawalosky(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yes, I said so, labour party will only end up, making PDP to loose 2023 election,

What labour party needs is a massive collapsing of other political vStructure...

Even with Nnpp, I don't see labour party coasting for any victory this 2023.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by yarimo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:
Yes, I said so, labour party will only end up, making PDP to loose 2023 election,

What labour party needs is a massive collapsing of other political vStructure...

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Trapnews: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Please lower your volume, we need Jagaban up there.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by ERockson: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
When told them they cannot win, they abused us. Nothing for Peter Obi in 2023 except he collapse his little structure with either Kwankwazo or Atiku.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Before Nkor?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by BaddestQueen(f): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
ERockson:
When told them they cannot win, they abused us. Nothing for Peter Obi in 2023 except he collapse his little structure with either Kwankwazo or Atiku.
lol which structure ?
but Obi don't have structure naaa expect social media structure

e go clear for una eyes soon.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Conner44: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

We hear you sir grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by lawalosky(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=119716567][/quote]

One funny thing is many local men and women already have structure with APC or PDP,

The reality is, even if this remote men and women know lp or PO, they will not vote for him on election day

1 Like

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by ERockson: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi populariy is actually Tinubu gain in all ramifications

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by yarimo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

One funny thing is many local men and women already have structure with APC or PDP,

The reality is, even if this remote men and women know lp or PO, they will not vote for him on election day
they are playing with reality, forgetting

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by maestroferddi: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
You can create 2000 threads talking trash from dawn to dusk but alas! you are too late...

Peter Obi is moving to Aso Rock and we dare you with your nonentity opinion to stop him...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Plus10(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

What did you see that is happening now ?Have the elections come and gone or has INEC declared APC winner ?Relax Obi is waxing stronger by the day!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by maestroferddi: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
ERockson:
Obi populariy is actually Tinubu gain in all ramifications
Tinubu should first of all win Lagos before we take you seriously...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by technicallyrich(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Continue talking trassh while eaten Amala that the ritualisst theifnubuse gave to you.
Obi is the next president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by ERockson: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
maestroferddi:
whether he wins Lagos or not, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Roboto11: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
maestroferddi:
You can create 2000 threads talking trash from dawn to dusk but alas! you are too late...

Peter Obi is moving to Aso Rock and we dare you with your nonentity opinion to stop him...

Obi is moving to Aso Rock as Jagaban's chauffeur.

cool

7 Likes

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by maestroferddi: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
ERockson:
whether he wins Lagos or not, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu is facing unprecedented humiliation next month Oga...

This wishful thinking of yours is just laughable...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Plus10(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
That was what was said of then young, black Obama when he began his presidential campaign in 2006 in America. That was also what was said of Emmanuel macron when he began his in France.
Same with Ruto (Kenya), even weah (Liberia).
There's something called "upset" in elections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by lawalosky(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Plus10:
That was what was said of then young, black Obama when he began his presidential campaign in 2006 in America. That was also what was said of Emmanuel macron when he began his in France.
Same with Ruto (Kenya), even weah (Liberia).
There's something called "upset" in elections.

Obama has backing of US political Gladiators and Godfathers, unlike OBI who is banking on Insult and Sentiment

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Plus10(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

Obama has backing of US political Gladiators and Godfathers, unlike OBI who is banking on Insult and Sentiment
Trash as usual,who backed,Ruto,Emmanuel Macron etc?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please nobody should talk about Obi dropping out of the race. We in APC need him seriously to win this election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

If people reason like you. Many successful men would have died as failures.

No successful man saw success before they step out. They believe in success and fought for it.

Change your mind set

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Penguin2: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

What is happening?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

Obasanjo is no political gladiator in Nigeria for your little mind?

1 Like

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
All APC urchinsss are big time failures

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Obidient4life3: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
lawalosky:

Shut it please! Cho Cho Cho cho

1 Like

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by jasent(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
ERockson:
So have won the election now?

1 Like

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Betanaija42moro: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2023
lawalosky:

Trash

1 Like

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2023
maestroferddi:

There is a risk of Tinubu losing Lagos? Can Obi lose Anambra? No ACN or APC Governor has lost Lagos since 1999 and it is the Oga Pata pata of ACN and then APC SW, the ultra-influential and entrenched Tinubu, who is at risk of losing Lagos?

You may not accept it but you are the one nobody can take seriously.

Too many Nigerians walking around with intellect and thinking compromised by ethno-religious and sectional bias.

You are one of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by Jnkay: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu is already afraid of Obi! Who licks mic in his right senses except fear has griped him.

2 Likes

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmm. I don't know why I see Tinubu winning despite the polls stating otherwise.

What most people need to realise is that Tinubu does not need to win the North. He only needs to cannibalize Atiku's votes, and this he will do. I am sure he will win the Bornu and Yobe hands down due to the recent victories by the Nigerian army over the Islamic insurgents and the fact that his running mate, Mr Shettima was unbiased towards Christians when he was governor of Bornu state.

For Atiku to do well, he and Peter Obi need to form an alliance. Atiku will never step down for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! by naijapips04: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2023
maestroferddi:

This is the same way you were so sure of getting your Biafra in 2020. Una wey mumu go soon learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Bashing: Have Your Say! / Nigeria Launches 2 New Satellites Into Orbit - GEJ Confirms on NTA / Recently "Discovered" Crude Oil In Kwara: What Happened To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.