Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Redpill Movement Is Trashy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Redpill Movement Is Trashy (317 Views)

Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. / How Do I Use The Redpill On My Mother?? / Should've Never Let Me Know What Redpill Really Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by HantaVirus(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
So many great men who lived throughout history lived a SIMPLY life smiley

Adam the first human created in the image of God introduced SIMPING in the world by accepting a fruit from his beloved wife,Eve even after God have already warned them not to eat that fruit.

The Taj Magal - The most iconic man made building of all time was dedicated to a woman by an Emperor.

If you don't know the meaning of EMPEROR in the ancient world,well TYB grin

Women are to be loved and adored smiley

Even prostitutes get spoilt by men not to talk of virtuous women smiley

Our Ancestors adored their women....Even though some women have questionable characters now,we still can't do without them wink

I remember rolling with my late pops in the early 90's and we were bopping a classic jam called - KOSEMANI LOBIRIN by Orlando Owoh which means - WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT WOMEN smiley

That jam still rings in my head more than two decades later cos of the deep messages passed smiley

No wonder Buju Banton , the greatest dancehall artist of all time said on his song titled BOOM BYE BYE -

A WOMAN IS THE GREATEST THING GOD EVER PUT ON THE LAND smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by Zonefree(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok

Can we rest now

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by HantaVirus(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Ok

Can we rest now

You still can't do without a woman even if she's a hoe grin

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by Papichulostunne(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kai.!!! Them done wash Kpekus give my guy chop for food
Re: The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by SerikiFulani(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
The REDPILL movement is Thrashy but FEMINISM ain't,right? undecided
Re: The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
tongue

To many emojis so I can’t take this seriously
Re: The Redpill Movement Is Trashy by HantaVirus(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dimples2022:
tongue

To many emojis so I can’t take this seriously

Ignore the emojis and focus on the message smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Watching Broken Bonds On Zee World? Let's Meet Here / Father Calls Son A Weak Man For Refusing To Be A Soldier Like Him / Ever Wondered Who The Lady Behind The Google Maps Voice Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.