Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal (11052 Views)

Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by owobokiri(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
fredoooooo:
Why can't the west just leave Africa alone ...

They won't leave unless we push them. We pushed for almost half a century before they left during the period of "political colonialism". But "economic colonialism " is much profitable and enduring. The French won't leave without a fight. They killed Thomas Sankara right there in Burkina Faso and got away with it, because they have mastered the act of fighting African wars with proxies..

Unfortunately, most Africans don't understand what is going on. We all find it convinient to blame our local leaders, but most of them are so encircled by Western superior military intelligence that they know too well of the bloody consequences of towing the lines of independent thinking.. Who killed the former president of Chad few weeks after he angrily started decimating Boko Haram from The Chadian end?

Do you think that his son who is now the president of such a poor country, will risk going like his father?

5 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Kaysalas(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sagefromtheeast:

They're too slow abeg
It's hard to push back when you don't have the guns to go toe to toe with the greedy b@$tards!
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Kaysalas(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Osariemen12:

Yet, none of the Francophone countries in west Africa has as many poor people as northern Nigeria alone. When combined with southern Nigeria, the number of poor people in Nigeria is more than the number of all the poor people living in Francophone Afriqué combined.

Again, none of the countries you mentioned lives in darkness like Nigeria. And you believe the British and the Americans have not been exploiting you. Please tell me where Abacha loots are hidden and why we are talking about Ogoni clean-up exercise.

The truth is this, with the exception of the war-torn chad, a citizen of the worst Francophone country in west Africa living in his country lives a better life than a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Check the life expectancy of all the African countries before you say otherwise.
The bolded is a very big lie. I stayed in port Novo sometimes in year 2020 to learn french. Apart from the electricity and somewhat good roads, France has eaten their PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE already. Go figure wink

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Napata77: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
owobokiri:
Looks like the sons of Sankara are finally ready to put an end to french racist foreign policies in french West Africa..

France is the reason why West Africa is the poorest region in the world, inspte of having somemof the biggest mineral resources.

Mali, Burkina Faso and even Ivory coast are all slowly pushing back on these European slave merchants and their wicked neocolonial antics.

Honestly. It is more than high time.

France needs to understand that it is dealing with a new generation of Africans that refuse to tolerate that nonsense exploitation.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Napata77: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
kingthreat:
France thinks that after supporting the ovethrow and death of Sankara, there would never be consequences. Well the consequences are right in your face right now. The way Burkina Faso is, they may soon take French off as the National language.

The sooner the better.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by fredoooooo: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
owobokiri:

They won't leave unless we push them. We pushed for almost half a century before they left during the period of "political colonialism". But "economic colonialism " is much profitable and enduring. The French won't leave without a fight. They killed Thomas Sankara right there in Burkina Faso and got away with it, because they have mastered the act of fighting African wars with proxies..

Unfortunately, most Africans don't understand what is going on. We all find it convinient to blame our local leaders, but most of them are so encircled by Western superior military intelligence that they know too well of the bloody consequences of towing the lines of independent thinking.. Who killed the former president of Chad few weeks after he angrily started decimating Boko Haram from The Chadian end?

Do you think that his son who is now the president of such a poor country, will risk going like his father?
Wisdom and knowledge....
I do understand and I'm a die hard fan of that man up there.... THOMAS SANKARA and MUAMMAR GADAFFI
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Napata77: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
owobokiri:

Unfortunately, most Africans don't understand what is going on. We all find it convenient to blame our local leaders, but most of them are so encircled by Western superior military intelligence that they know too well of the bloody consequences of towing the lines of independent thinking.. Who killed the former president of Chad few weeks after he angrily started decimating Boko Haram from The Chadian end?

Great insight.

I keep telling people that he reason corruption was enthroned in Africa, was because the colonialists assassinated/threatened/dethroned post colonial leaders with progressive principles, which served as a message to their successors - co-operate with the west or you're finished.

So African leadership became a pool of corrupt stooges of the west. From progressives like Kwame Nkrumah, Patrice Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, and our dear own General Murtala Ramat Muhammed, we degenerated to the likes of Mobutu Sese Seko, Charles Taylor, Ibrahim Babangida, and Goodluck Jonathan etc, and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by GerogeI(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

I can stop laughing at your ignorance.

Mind you , I eat and live from oil and gas industry in Nigeria, you can tell your cock and bull story to ingnorant folks like you not me.

And I eat and live from thin air, but live in an oil rich country that is poorer than Church mouse.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by GerogeI(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

I dey shame 4 you. shocked

Were do I start to educate this dumb dude.

Incoherent and illogical crap you wrote here.

Try Google GDP of France and Franco phone countries , before we proceed.

You can't even understand the simple concept of economic sabotage by monetary deflation. Keep quoting google.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
GerogeI:

You can't even understand the simple concept of economic sabotage by monetary deflation. Keep quoting google.

Please explain it to me, I honestly want to learn.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
GerogeI:

And I eat and live from thin air, but live in an oil rich country that is poorer than Church mouse.
Whose fault that Nigeria is poor?

All of us, including you and me.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kaysalas:

I get your drift and I am not actually in support of the bogus figure. But my point is.. it could even be more or less, we can never know until actual values are determined. But don't think it's impossible for France to exploit Africans to that extent
The evidence so far shows little or no exploitation.

Take Niger or Togo for example, what is their largest exports, what is their biggest industry, what are the revenues, who controls the mineral exploitation?

Who is their largest trade partners?

When you try and answer this questions the picture becomes clearer.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Kaysalas(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

The evidence so far shows little or no exploitation.

Take Niger or Togo for example, what is their largest exports, what is their biggest industry, what are the revenues, who controls the mineral exploitation?

Who is their largest trade partners?

When you try and answer this questions the picture becomes clearer.
I don't know what their largest exports and imports are, but I do know that the french have an overbearing influence on them.
Infact, the french rode on the backs of Africans to be the "super"power they are today. This had always irritated the Russians who are now doing everything possible to break their influence in Africa. You will never know the extent of pillaging France had done and continues to do in Africa. Could be even more than those figures you are disputing.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by grandstar(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

France is making over 500 billion dollars from her former french colonies in Africa every year..
It has gotten so bad that even certain European leaders have asked France to stop the heist , but Paris won't listen. Infact, it's believed that without the looting of her former colonies, the french economy will tank..

Read more here:

https://worldbulletin.dunyabulteni.net/m/africa/french-colonial-tax-still-enforce-for-africa-h152967.html

I always laugh whenever I hear of the $500bn figure. It is just preposterous! That is more than the combined GDP of all its francophone countries in Africa.

Does France benefit from its African ex-colonies? Definitely. But to what tune should be questioned asked.

I don't think it is up to $50bn. I even doubt it is more than $20bn. The 3 countries that give its companies the most revenues are Gabon, Cameroon, Condo Brazzaville because they are all oil producing countries and french oil companies are operating there.

If truth be told, France probably spends more on maintaining economically these countries than it gains from it.

The West African CFA for instance has held on to its exchange rate of One Euro - 599 basically since 1994 whench it was then tied to the French Franc.

The Naira which was $1-N80 around that time is now N730. The Ghanian Cedi which was made $1- 1 cedi is now $1-14 Cedi. It cost lots of billions of dollars or Euro to keep a peg.

The French military has troops on ground. The US was spending an average of $1m a year per US soldier in Afghanistan or Iraq. So, if the US had 100,000 troops on ground, you can roughly calculate it was spending $100bn a year when you do the maths.

Lets assume the French half of that figure, if it has 10,000 troops on ground, that about $5bn yearly.

The primary reason why France holds on to these ex-colonies is to project power or influence in the global community. It also helps their companies as well but the benefit isn't worth the trouble. The British on the other hand cut ties to their ex colonies far deeper than the French which was the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Kaysalas:

The bolded is a very big lie. I stayed in port Novo sometimes in year 2020 to learn french. Apart from the electricity and somewhat good roads, France has eaten their PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE already. Go figure wink

At least you acknowledged two good aspect of them. What of water? Didn't you use public water in the comfort of your apartment? Anyway, your argument would be appreciated more of you if you do the bidding of the last sentence of the text you quoted. Mind you, Nigeria is the biggest British asset in west Africa. Same can't be said of Benin when Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire still exist. Again, however you look at it, Francophone west Africans live better than their Anglophone counterparts. That's the goal of civilization.

Happy new year.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by cliffandpebble(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2023
At the Cliff & Pebble is the leading company in the USA, And we have provide a lot of number coffee and grinder machine in the near by you. Our rocket coffee machine and accessories of World top brand including Lelit, Rocket, Quick Mill, Izzo, and more. Coffee is the perfect drink for any time of day, whether it's in the morning, after work, or at the end of a long day.

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Kaysalas(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Osariemen12:

At least you acknowledged two good aspect of them. What of water? Didn't you use public water in the comfort of your apartment? Anyway, your argument would be appreciated more of you if you do the bidding of the last sentence of the text you quoted. Mind you, Nigeria is the biggest British asset in west Africa. Same can't be said of Benin when Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire still exist. Again, however you look at it, Francophone west Africans live better than their Anglophone counterparts. That's the goal of civilization.

Happy new year.
I can't fault your statistics but my experience there is way below life in Nigeria. Peace
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Kaysalas:

I can't fault your statistics but my experience there is way below life in Nigeria. Peace

Ok
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by owobokiri(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2023
grandstar:

I always laugh whenever I hear of the $500bn figure. It is just preposterous! That is more than the combined GDP of all its francophone countries in Africa.

Does France benefit from its African ex-colonies? Definitely. But to what tune should be questioned asked.

I don't think it is up to $50bn. I even doubt it is more than $20bn. The 3 countries that give its companies the most revenues are Gabon, Cameroon, Condo Brazzaville because they are all oil producing countries and french oil companies are operating there.

If truth be told, France probably spends more on maintaining economically these countries than it gains from it.

The West African CFA for instance has held on to its exchange rate of One Euro - 599 basically since 1994 whench it was then tied to the French Franc.

The Naira which was $1-N80 around that time is now N730. The Ghanian Cedi which was made $1- 1 cedi is now $1-14 Cedi. It cost lots of billions of dollars or Euro to keep a peg.

The French military has troops on ground. The US was spending an average of $1m a year per US soldier in Afghanistan or Iraq. So, if the US had 100,000 troops on ground, you can roughly calculate it was spending $100bn a year when you do the maths.

Lets assume the French half of that figure, if it has 10,000 troops on ground, that about $5bn yearly.

The primary reason why France holds on to these ex-colonies is to project power or influence in the global community. It also helps their companies as well but the benefit isn't worth the trouble. The British on the other hand cut ties to their ex colonies far deeper than the French which was the right thing to do.

Bros, @ the bolded, you joke too much!
I want to believe you're paid to write this because if you're truly an independent African and you believe that fellow Africans should pay for the military expenses incurred by the French in keeping fellow Africans as perennial French subjects, then what you need is deeper education..

Stretching your wierd logic a bit further, it's then safe to say that the French who are still collecting cash from some colonies as payments for colonialism while defraying their extra spendings through over printing of the currencies used by these unfortunate countries , are right with their actions! Right?

I mean it's an "agreement" between the french an her former African colonies that for any mineral resources found in these countries, the french must be called first to handle the business in their own terms and that even if the french rejects such business ventures, they must have the final say on who takes that up! This is not barefaced robbery to you?

Get a grip, bro..

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by owobokiri(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
grandstar:

I want to believe that you're paid handsomely to write these, because if you're truly an independent African thinker and you believe that fellow Africans should pay for the military expenses incurred by the French/foreign imperialists in the process of keeping fellow Africans as perennial French subjects in their homelands, then what you need is deeper education..

Stretching your wierd logic a bit further, it's then safe to say that the French who are still collecting cash from some colonies as payments for colonialism while defraying their extra budgetary spendings through over printing of the currencies used by these unfortunate countries , are right with their actions! Right?

I mean it's an "agreement" between the french an her former African colonies during the decolonization period that for any mineral resources found in these countries, the french must be called first to handle the business on their own terms and that even if the french rejects such business ventures, they must have the final say on who takes that up! This is not barefaced robbery to you?

Get a grip, bro..

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by grandstar(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

I want to believe you're paid to write this because if you're truly an independent African and you believe that fellow Africans should pay for the military expenses incurred by the French in keeping fellow Africans as perennial French subjects, then what you need is deeper education..

Stretching your wierd logic a bit further, it's then safe to say that the French who are still collecting cash from some colonies as payments for colonialism while defraying their extra spendings through over printing of the currencies used by these unfortunate countries , are right with their actions! Right?

I mean it's an "agreement" between the french an her former African colonies that for any mineral resources found in these countries, the french must be called first to handle the business in their own terms and that even if the french rejects such business ventures, they must have the final say on who takes that up! This is not barefaced robbery to you?

Get a grip, bro..

Though you mean well, your understanding of economics is limited.

It is absurd to think France encourages the overprinting of their currencies. If so, the CFA would have fallen to 500,000 CFA to a euro. On the other hand, it has maintained its value since 1994. There's no evidence whatsoever to defend your overprinting which would clear be evident like in what happened in Zimbabwe.

I am not saying there isn't some rip off but it is far from the gargantuan size painted in this article.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by grandstar(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

I want to believe that you're paid handsomely to write these, because if you're truly an independent African thinker and you believe that fellow Africans should pay for the military expenses incurred by the French/foreign imperialists in the process of keeping fellow Africans as perennial French subjects in their homelands, then what you need is deeper education..

Stretching your wierd logic a bit further, it's then safe to say that the French who are still collecting cash from some colonies as payments for colonialism while defraying their extra budgetary spendings through over printing of the currencies used by these unfortunate countries , are right with their actions! Right?

I mean it's an "agreement" between the french an her former African colonies during the decolonization period that for any mineral resources found in these countries, the french must be called first to handle the business on their own terms and that even if the french rejects such business ventures, they must have the final say on who takes that up! This is not barefaced robbery to you?

Get a grip, bro..

I don't know if the French are collecting cash directly from these countries but it won't be much

The French for your info aren't big in minerals. The only mineral they are known for is oil and even their oil companies are minnows compared to their American counterparts or even British giants like Shell and BP.

It is only in crude oil that the French actively exploit in their former colonies and I doubt total production is up to 1m bpd.

Even if the french steal the entire 1m bpd produce revenue, that will give you 1m x $70 x 365 days which will give you about $26bn. This is a far cry from $500bn people are peddling around.

You're also screaming about the French have the first right to projects in these countries. The GDP of the entire Francophone nations I doubt is up to 500bn.

Assume these countries spend a generous 5% of GDP on infrastructural projects, that is only $25bn. If you add $25bn and 26bn together you get $51bn.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by owobokiri(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
grandstar:

I don't know if the French are collecting cash directly from these countries but it won't be much

The French for your info aren't big in minerals. The only mineral they are known for is oil and even their oil companies are minnows compared to their American counterparts or even British giants like Shell and BP.

It is only in crude oil that the French actively exploit in their former colonies and I doubt total production is up to 1m bpd.

Even if the french steal the entire 1m bpd produce revenue, that will give you 1m x $70 x 365 days which will give you about $26bn. This is a far cry from $500bn people are peddling around.

You're also screaming about the French have the first right to projects in these countries. The GDP of the entire Francophone nations I doubt is up to 500bn.

Assume these countries spend a generous 5% of GDP on infrastructural projects, that is only $25bn. If you add $25bn and 26bn together you get $51bn.

We are talking of resources stolen and fiscal/monetary policies altered to favor France you're dangerously fixated on some computer generated GDPs of these overabused countries.

Where is the correlation?

Do you calculate the billions of dollars worth of stolen Crude Oil from Nigeria by Western multinationals as part of Nigerias GDP? Hello?

An illegal pipeline was found the other day through which almost 250k barrels of oil was stolen daily! Where was that recorded in Nigerias GDP?
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kaysalas:

I don't know what their largest exports and imports are, but I do know that the french have an overbearing influence on them.
Infact, the french rode on the backs of Africans to be the "super"power they are today. This had always irritated the Russians who are now doing everything possible to break their influence in Africa. You will never know the extent of pillaging France had done and continues to do in Africa. Could be even more than those figures you are disputing.

That's false.

France did not need francophone, African countries to become the economic gaints they are.

You can lookup the histroy of the economy of France .
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
This decade will be one of a political purge. The western grip on my dear continent will continue to loosen, and the sun shall shine once again in Africa. Lots of folks just see bad governance as a national political thing, but the international political and economical order determines how successful a country will be.

A country can be absolutely corrupt and wealthy, Russia and the US are examples, but to be corrupt, and stupidly poor even with lots of resources goes beyond national politics. I am glad that the world is increasingly becoming multipolar, and as the west keeps sanctioning and isolating countries from their hegemonic eco-system, the eastern powers will welcome them in, until everyone will pull out of their grip.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by pansophist(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:
Why can't the west just leave Africa alone ...

Ever seen a Tiger just leave the antelope alone? of course not. There are only two ways a predator (the strong) will leave the prey (the weak) alone.

It's either the weak will find their strength and repel the predator, either by running, hiding, fighting, deceiving, or just doing anything to escape the predator's grip. Or another strong predator stands in defense of the weak against the other predator (e.g a lioness defending her cub from a hyena).

If any of the above scenarios don't happen, Europe will never leave Africa alone. Scammers do not voluntarily leave their victims, there is no morality here, just pure reality on how the world work.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Powersurge: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
blueAgent:

What a dumb thoughtless comment.
The GDP of the entire western African francophone countries is not even up to 300billion dollars , so only you know were France gets such money from.

It is appalling that semi-illiterates will be ghe first to insult people on online. It is very dumb to equate a countries with its GDP. It is very dumb to equal countries with trillions, perhaps even quadrillion worth of resources to only its GDP.

Did you know that in 2014, 16 African countries signed a pact with France to supply $500b annually? Are you aware that Francophone countries must have their reserve in French currency? Did you know that only French companies have the final say concerning the extraction, processing and sales of natural resources in the 16 Francophone countries?

In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac was quoted as saying, “Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third world power”. His predecessor, the enigmatic François Mitterrand already prophesied as far back as 1957 that, “Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Powersurge: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
obedience4:

Bloody liar, 50℅ of French GDP
Dude if you can prove this rubbish you just wrote enhh.
Jezzz nawaoo, do you know the French GDP
Stop writing rubbish just because you want likes and shares..
Write with sense not everyone here is dumb,

I have already replied your fellow dumb poster above. This was the response:

It is appalling that semi-illiterates will be ghe first to insult people online. It is very dumb to equate a countries with its GDP. It is very dumb to equal countries with trillions, perhaps even quadrillion worth of resources to only its GDP.

Did you know that in 2014, 16 African countries signed a pact with France to supply $500b annually? Are you aware that Francophone countries must have their reserve in French currency? Did you know that only French companies have the final say concerning the extraction, processing and sales of natural resources in the 16 Francophone countries?

In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac was quoted as saying, “Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third world power”. His predecessor, the enigmatic François Mitterrand already prophesied as far back as 1957 that, “Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by obedience4(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Powersurge:

I have already replied your fellow dumb poster above. This was the response:

It is appalling that semi-illiterates will be ghe first to insult people online. It is very dumb to equate a countries with its GDP. It is very dumb to equal countries with trillions, perhaps even quadrillion worth of resources to only its GDP.

Mumu, am not asking you what a former French president said, can you prove that 50% of French GDP is gotten from Africa..

Ode don't know that two African countries uses USA dollars, they are over 12 sovereign nations using American dollars as there legal tender.
So because the USA treasury print their dollars and keep there reserves we are now to say those countries contributes to over 50% of USA GDP.

Ode in case you don't know France GDP(PPP) is $3.666 trillion dollars 10th in the world.
While GDP(nominal) is $2.936 trillion dollars 7th in the world..
So some rag tag African countries that can't even feed themselves contributed over more than 1.5 trillion.to France economy..
If I ask you to explain what GDP is now you don't know..

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Powersurge: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
obedience4:

Mumu, am not asking you what a former French president said, can you prove that 50% of French GDP is gotten from Africa..

Ode don't know that two African countries uses USA dollars, they are over 12 sovereign nations using American dollars as there legal tender.
So because the USA treasury print their dollars and keep there reserves we are now to say those countries contributes to over 50% of USA GDP.

Ode in case you don't know France GDP(PPP) is $3.666 trillion dollars 10th in the world.
While GDP(nominal) is $2.936 trillion dollars 7th in the world..
So some rag tag African countries that can't even feed themselves contributed over more than 1.5 trillion.to France economy..
If I ask you to explain what GDP is now you don't know..

You are irremediable!
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by obedience4(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Powersurge:

You are irremediable!

Not surprised, by your sheepish comment.
I knew you won't be able to counter with something meaningful.... I leave you to your ignorant fate

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Sagefromtheeast: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kaysalas:

It's hard to push back when you don't have the guns to go toe to toe with the greedy b@$tards!
But they have guns to kill their kinsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Robert Mugabe Quote / President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana / 6,000 Detained Across Russia As Anti-War Protests Enter Fourth Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.