Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Onions Can Make You Last In Bed And Improve Your Sex Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Onions Can Make You Last In Bed And Improve Your Sex Health. (468 Views)

5 Surprising Health Problems Onions Can Treat I Healthwise / Do U Know That Onions Can Be A Killer And Also A Healer / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Onions Can Make You Last In Bed And Improve Your Sex Health. by Abdulmalik835: 12:39am On Jan 05, 2023
When I was a kid I did pick every single particle of onions out of anything I eat. I just hate them and the way they taste.

However, I wondered why my parents always insist that I eat all the onions in my food ... I get flogged if my dad catches me picking onions out of the food. Little did I realize they were causing more good than harm.

Recent studies have shown that over 105 billion pounds of onions are produced yearly, with a consumption rate of about 13.67 pounds of onions per person.

Have you ever wondered how come about this overwhelming increase rate in production and consumption despite the disgust most people have for onions.?

According to research by the World Health Organization, The Ryukyuan people of the East Asian ethnic group (native to the Ryukyu Islands) were discovered to have the longest life expectancy more than any nation in the world due to their regular consumption of various vegetables especially onions.

How onions work.

Vegetables are important to our health however some of them offer unique usefulness.

Onions are good for our sex life because they help to maintain the hardness of the penis during sex and boost stamina. They also take part in the production of sex hormones.

Onions help in the production of sex hormones called testosterone by influencing the luteinizing hormone which takes part in some essential processes in your reproductive life.

Onions have a lot of phytochemicals that also help to boost the production of vitamin C. This in turn improves the antioxidant defense system and fights off harmful substances that weigh down your stamina and other testicular diseases.

Sexual stamina-boosting hormones are produced because of the effects of onion juice on endocrine glands.

Recently, an experiment was conducted on male rats by giving them onion juices, and 74.5 % of the rats experienced an increase in testosterone production.

Meanwhile, Onions go a long way in helping men with infertility and an increase in low sperm counts.

How to use onions to improve your sex health.

Sperm count:

3 teaspoons of onion juice mixed with ginger extract increase your sperm counts. This also boosts your libido undoubtedly. (NB: take it every day).

Penile erection and stamina boosting:

Mix onion juice with either garlic or ginger (or both) for a proper and firm erection during sexual intercourse.

NB: you can also mix them all because the two vegetables contain a chemical called allicin. This relaxes the arteries faster and fastens the blood circulation which will in place cause more blood to rush into the penis during sex, therefore keeping it firmly erected.

Overall effects:

Eating raw onions play an excellent role in males' and females' sexual life .

Re: How Onions Can Make You Last In Bed And Improve Your Sex Health. by LogicBomb8: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Ewey
Re: How Onions Can Make You Last In Bed And Improve Your Sex Health. by Abdulmalik835: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
��

(1) (Reply)

. / Health Workers Begins Indefinite Strike To Press Home Their Demands. / Beyond Health (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.