Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South (727 Views)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Bornbiafra: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Good morning all

I read here on naira land that hausa communities has resolved no to send things to to the South over insecurities..

I'm wondering cos this morning hausa men are still selling rice ,beansv,water melon and rest of things in the market

I thought we all will die if they don't supply food stuffs to the east

We are done with the season celebration and we no even notice any effect...

Abi na only me notice this things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2023
So you just wake this morning to write trash here. Use your time wisely, don't behave like nairaland Urchins

1 Like

Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Bornbiafra: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Mrkumareze:
So you just wake this morning to write trash here. Use your time wisely, don't behave like nairaland Urchins
you may see it as trash but if you reason it well you will understand that there is sense in it

Hausa communities did not stop supply of food stuffs to the north east where killings are done on daily basis but decides to stop that of South

And you think they are wise.... hypocrites everywhere
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by ahiboilandgas: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Good morning all

I read here on naira land that hausa communities has resolved no to send things to to the South over insecurities..

I'm wondering cos this morning hausa men are still selling rice ,beansv,water melon and rest of things in the market

don't lump south together. Be specific south east. South soouth and southwest no follow .
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by triple996(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
The food blockage was Stopped when northern leaders intervened
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Bornbiafra: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
don't lump south together. Be specific south east. South soouth and southwest no follow .
keep claiming align.... didn't you see thier post....them even mentioned akwa ibom...
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by nedu666: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:

Stopped ko, reversed ni. Shebi they their farm produce hve one yr expiry date
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Bornbiafra: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:
lies....
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by baretalk: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
They said South east, stop lumping us together, everyone will reap what they sow, we are different regions.
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by baretalk: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bornbiafra:
keep claiming align.... didn't you see thier post....them even mentioned akwa ibom...

Southeast kill abokis for no reason, their enemies are igbos, stop adding others to your madness.
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by epondudu: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Good morning all

Abi na only me notice this thing
Food got to the east because they don't want to see people starved.
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Iliveforever(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2023
You wan make hunger kill them? grin cheesy grin

They hate the East so bad but they can’t survive without it

1 Like

Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Parachoko: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Good morning all

Bring out your source
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Parachoko: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Bornbiafra:
you may see it as trash but if you reason it well you will understand that there is sense in it

Hausa communities did not stop supply of food stuffs to the north east where killings are done on daily basis but decides to stop that of South

And you think they are wise.... hypocrites everywhere
Bring out evidence Hausas said they will stop sending foodstuffs to the South
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Bornbiafra: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Bring out evidence Hausas said they will stop sending foodstuffs to the South
I no get your time...if you can't use your Google then leave it
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by Parachoko: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Bornbiafra:
I no get your time...if you can't use your Google then leave it
Nah u talk am, but you can prove what you're saying.

Maybe they actually said they won't be sending it to Biafra.
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by YorubaMod(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Good morning all

Na them aboki poverty go finish nah..

Abakiliki rice is still the best, anytime anyday grin grin
Re: I Thought Aboki People Said No More Supply Of Food Items To The South by YorubaMod(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2023
triple996:
Shut up dia.. Fake cheap liar angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Release Shocking Revelations On 2023 Election & Lagos - If / “the Day I Catch You, ...” – Koko Zaria Threatens Actress Adunni Ade And Kemi / How Stanbic IBTC Staff Allegedly Converts Multi-million Naira Bad Loan To Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.