Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Breaking: This Very Important Public Figure Just Endorsed Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: This Very Important Public Figure Just Endorsed Peter Obi (272 Views)

Lp Candidate In Taraba Just Endorsed Pdp Candidate / BREAKING: This Is What Labour Party Tech Team Unveiled Today- Laugh At Jagaban / The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: This Very Important Public Figure Just Endorsed Peter Obi by LocalStandard1(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2023
PRESS RELEASE:

Early this morning we are woken up to a game changing, earth moving news about the endorsement of the Labour Party's Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed by one of the most influential, popular, respectable member of our country. We tracked him down and squeezed some time off his very busy schedule to interview and ask him some questions. Here's a snippet:

"Good morning fellow citizens of our dear and great nation. I have watched as things unfold over the past months. You know, our country is on another time where we are to select a new leader, one to take us to a better tomorrow.

" But you see, what is leadership when there is no followership? Who is a good leader if he isn't a good service person? But without a good and clean character can there be a good dedicated public servant? Without patriotism and an unwavering love for country and people can there be a dedicated, passionate, hardworking leader? Who is a good leader?

"Well as a very, very influential, popular and respected member of our great nation I have asked myself these questions and more, and I have come to the conclusion that the Labour Party's Peter Obi is all those and more. Far more actually. After the endorsement of his candidature by Olusegun Obasanjo and Edwin Clark, I know it was time for me too to declare. But a declaration this big and important mustn't be taken in a rush. Yes!

"Now, I call on all well meaning Nigerians and even the G5 governors to look into this and endorse a candidate the Nigerian people want, for the country's best interests and not for self serving. I also call on the people of Kaduna State to support and rally behind the Labour Party's candidate in the State in the person of Jonathan Asake. Let us join hands and take this country forward. I also call on the current government to deliver a free fair credible and save elections. This is an opportunity for Muhammadu Buhari to write his name in stone, this is an opportunity for him to make himself be remembered in Nigeria and abroad as a Democrat and a true leader. I also call on all Nigerians to get their PVC and come out. vote, peacefully wait while the votes are counted and sent and eschew violence. Thank you".

And there you have it. The intellectual, LocalStandard, the world renowned, multiple award winning fellow whom we are very fortunate to have as a fellow countryman just declared his support. This endorsement is the last piece needed to guarantee a sure win for the Labour Party. With this news, the APC and PDP are sure to loose because they have no chance.

SOURCE:
https://www.nairaland.com/localstandard1

Re: Breaking: This Very Important Public Figure Just Endorsed Peter Obi by LocalStandard1(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2023
With this endorsement matter don finish be dat! Tinubu and Atiku are on their own now.
Re: Breaking: This Very Important Public Figure Just Endorsed Peter Obi by SilverOrLead: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2023
It will be interesting to see the next project these osus with their autism will latch on to after May 29 when Atiku is sworn in as President.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Peter Obi Or Sen. Bola Ahmed Should Step Down For One / YPP Guber Candidate Beaten Up By Ngwa Youths At Azuka Rd Aba / Dele Momodu Slams Keyamo For Dragging Atiku To Court: “you’re A Troublesome Inte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.