Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O (395 Views)

Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by leethebee: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP, Rabiu Kwankwaso has knocked elder statesmen former President Olusegun Obasanjo and leader of the leader of the Pan-Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF), Edwin Clark over their public endorsement of Obi for the 2023 presidential elections.

Kwankwaso noted that it was wrong for any person, who is considered a statesman to go about endorsing candidates ahead of the February 25 presidential election in Nigeria.

The former Kano State governor made this assertion on Wednesday in Benin City, the Edo State capital.

He said, “I want to advise our leaders: they should stop disgracing themselves. We have so much respect for them. If you say you don’t like me, no problem.”

Kwankwaso was hosted by Governor Godwin Obaseki at the Government House ahead of his presidential campaign flag off in the state.

Can Peter Obi win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

However, the NNPP presidential candidate insisted that these endorsements were based on religious and ethnic sentiments and have no effect on the electorate, who, according to him, are a lot wiser now.

Kwankwaso said, “Some of the people supporting and endorsing Mr A or Mr B, I think it is a big mistake. These are leaders I respect. There is a time in your life when you become real statesman, not a politician.

“I can tell you also that any candidate or party that comes out with the face of ethnicity or the issue of religion, that party, that candidate, I can assure you, has failed that election before it starts.”

Recall that in the last three days, the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi has been endorsed by Obasanjo and Clark.

Obi’s endorsement has obviously sparked reactions from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by Kyase(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
OBJ the failed godfather, go soon collect
Baba Buhari don already give am wototo remain Tinubu

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2023
I wonder why youth like you celebrate Bubu , a confirmed failure
Kyase:
OBJ the failed godfather, go soon collect
Baba Buhari don already give am wototo remain Tinubu
Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by Kyase(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2023
DMerciful:
I wonder why youth like you celebrate Bubu , a confirmed failure

Buhari remains the best president Nigeria ever had since 1960

2 Likes

Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by Honjoshy4u: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2023
The election is few days from now.
Everybody go rest soon.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC or Tinubu/Shetibokoharam
Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by Nijablast: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Kyase:

Buhari remains the best president Nigeria ever had since 1960
The hard Truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by Misterone: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
grin grin
Re: ‘stop Disgracing Yourselves,’ Kwankwaso To Obasanjo, Clark For Endorsing P.O by MrAdam: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
If OBJ was irrelevant, he wouldn't be getting these replies from the "irresponsible" politicians

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Odianz , PDP Man, Surrender To Tinubu's Presidency / Igbo Youths Are Now Killers- Sam Amadi Berates Igbo Leaders / Chatham House Interview Views: Obi Surpasses Tinubu In 30 Minutes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.