Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

10 Profitable Online Businesses To Start In 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Profitable Online Businesses To Start In 2023 (363 Views)

10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Profitable Online Businesses To Start In 2023 by Tusinecakes: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2023
A lot of people have been seriously looking for an online business to start in 2023, today I will be revealing them to you.

On this thread, I will be exposing you to Tech and High Income Digital Skills, always stay glue to this thread for more updates.

Let's fire on...

Here are the list:
1. Ecommerce Business
2. Information Marketing
3. Affiliate Marketing
4. Blogging

And many more...

At least I have about 10 line up, I will reveal them in my next post.

But I want to talk about one particular business model which is the easiest to start among all. This business model is called Affiliate Marketing.

You maybe asking What's this all about?

Wait...I will tell you now

Affiliate marketing is
When you connect buyer to the vendor and get paid a commission.

The commission can be 50% or more

Say a product is selling for N40k you get paid a commission of 20k at 50% discount.

You make money simply by recommending other people's product to buyers and get paid commission, imagine you are able to sell just 10 copies in a month, that's N200k. Even if is just 5 copies, you rake in N100k.

The product can be physical or digital, but here we'll be dealing with Digital products

So, Why Affiliate Marketing?

1. You don't have to create a product or service
2. You can start earning & promoting quickly
3. You can choose almost ANY market or niche
4. You have ZERO or LOW start-up cost
5. You can make money even as a BEGINNER
6. You can develop and scale your passive income

These are the TOP reasons people start AFFILIATE MARKETING
business.

I know you are eager to get started with making money FAST, so I won't waste your time.

I will be giving you access to a video Training that teaches how you can get started with Affiliate Marketing.

This video training was recorded by a top affiliate marketer in Nigeria who has earned multiple 8 figures using this system.

This training will be short and concise, but it will expose you to a very POWERFUL STUFF!

Send me a message with the Title: Affiliate Marketing Video Training

Call/WhatsApp 08149735831

Re: 10 Profitable Online Businesses To Start In 2023 by Tusinecakes: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Get started today.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pos Machine Is Available / Twitter Inc. Renamed To X Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.