Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA (1558 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2023
"We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminals Stealing Your New Motorcycle" - UBA Bank Tells Customer | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene , Abakaliki

A middle aged man, Mr Nathan Oruta Ngwuta has accused the management of UBA Bank in Onueke, Ebonyi State of refusing to play CCTV footage of criminals stealing his new motorcycle which he packed to do transaction inside the bank.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent in Abakaliki, Mr Oruta said the ugly incident happened on Wednesday when he went to update his wife's account.

According to him, " I went to update my wife's account and after about 2 hours of them dribbling me in the banking hall without doing what I came for, I went outside to check my bike, lo and behold the bike was gone."

"I asked for the CCTV footage, the security told me that they are too busy to play footage.

"How can the bank management tell me that they are too busy to play footage of the criminal that stole my new bike? ONUEKE EBONYI STATE, UBA BANK YOU DISAPPOINT ME ���"

As at the time of filing this report, efforts by our correspondent to speak with the management of the UBA Bank in Onueke proved abortive.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1435791/busy-play-cctv-footage-criminals-stealing-new-motorcycle-uba-bank-tells-customer/

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by LordIsaac(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Simple: UBA stands as the most useless bank!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by dgr8truth(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by usecondom(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2023
You say what?
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by MrAdam: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Gdt a lawyer to write them.. seems they're conspirators as well!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Roboto11: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2023
At owners risk though.

CCTV is their private property.

Only a court order can compel them to provide you the video.

Online noise might prompt them though.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by KingMack(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Misterone: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2023
MrAdam:
Gdt a lawyer to write them.. seems they're conspirators as well!
the fact is that you can't do them shishi. You saw where it was written "cars parked at owners risk" and you still park. Now you want to do what?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Wawelexy(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
This bank with old looking haggard staffs?
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by MrAdam: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Misterone:
the fact is that you can't do them shishi. You saw where it was written "cars parked at owners risk" and you still park. Now you want to do what?

I trust Nigerians, that bank will lose customers cos the bank should be accountable for their customers valuables in our around the premises. Why the cameras then?
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by inahlot(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2023
What happen to yelling and screaming inside the bank, I’m sure that way they won’t be busy
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2023
I don't if the bank is at fault here tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by GreyLaw(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Misterone:

You can't do anything to them only after they have done their part! The lawyer will get them to play the CCTV footage, and it must be played.
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Smitaro100(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2023
If to say na Benz or Bentley, I doubt Dem for tell you dat kind thing if truly e happen real..

God help us..
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Misterone: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2023
MrAdam:

I trust Nigerians, that bank will lose customers cos the bank should be accountable for their customers valuables in our around the premises. Why the cameras then?
the CCTV is for their private security not public. The bank is trying to avoid issues of litigation that is why they don't want to be involved. If they show the customer the video and he sees the thief in it, the bank becomes involve not as a suspect but as a witness. They can also be sued if anything contrary to the laws of the land is seen in that video.
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Misterone: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2023
GreyLaw:

You can't do anything to them only after they have done their part! The lawyer will get them to play the CCTV footage, and it must be played.
for that footage to be played, tou need an order of court signed by a judge. Without that forget it.
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Emu4u2c: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
inahlot:
What happen to yelling and screaming inside the bank, I’m sure that way they won’t be busy
For account were nor be him own?

Omo the guy is a nuisance and should have been arrested for public disturbance or conspiracy to Rob the Bank.....watin concern Bank concern your motorcycle
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Emu4u2c: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Misterone:
for that footage to be played, tou need an order of court signed by a judge. Without that forget it.
It would be cheaper for him to buy a new motorcycle than Take the Bank to Court
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by lekkicctv(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
sad
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by NutFunny: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is NutFunny
Quite Unfortunate
lekkicctv:
sad
Whenever you see: "Vehicles parked are at owner's risk", it's better you ask the security officers for proper understanding before you leave the vehicle.

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by ruggedtimi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
"cars parked at owner's risk"
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by jmoore(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
ruggedtimi:
"cars parked at owner's risk"
Is a motorcycle a car?
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Light78: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Misterone:
the CCTV is for their private security not public. The bank is trying to avoid issues of litigation that is why they don't want to be involved. If they show the customer the video and he sees the thief in it, the bank becomes involve not as a suspect but as a witness. They can also be sued if anything contrary to the laws of the land is seen in that video.

You are talking trash

I can remember the video of Zenith bank robery.

They made it known to the public.

You people are just useless in your country.
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
jmoore:

Is a motorcycle a car?
so they should write, car, truck, bicycle, motorcycle, wheelbarrow, bus, tractor parked at owner's risk grin
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Misterone: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Light78:

You are talking trash

I can remember the video of Zenith bank robery.

They made it known to the public.

You people are just useless in your country.
they made it known for their own selfish interest. Banks are the most selfish corporate bodies in the world
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by LoudlyMouthed: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
ruggedtimi:
so they should write, car, truck, bicycle, motorcycle, wheelbarrow, bus, tractor parked at owner's risk grin
grin
Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by Mastakija(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dis should explain better

Re: "We Are Too Busy To Play CCTV Footage Of Criminal Stealing Your Motorcycle"- UBA by mytime24(f): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

CJN On Wheel Chair Pics Leaked. / Azman University: One Of The New Approved Private University / Sowore - President Tinubu Stole My Idea On How To Strengthen The Local Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.