Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class (44301 Views)

UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by LordAzure: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
He's not a sadist, his students failed to play by his rules.

Know your lecturer and abide by their rules n regulations and you won't have issues
Can he do this in Saner climes? They will show him his way to the airport, but this is Nigeria where lecturers are seen as gods.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Naijatalkies(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria lecturer be transferring aggression... If you aren't happy with the job then leave.... That's one reason education is tough in Nigeria because of this mean lecturers
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Agwaso: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
In my opinion, the lecturer is doing what our government wants. They say not work no pay, so he has to work to get his pay even if the students are not in class.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by kepstone: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guyman01:
FUTMINNA is a serious university, they don't have time for too much partying and laxity, it's like a long time tradition there and most of their graduates I have encountered seems to be more knowledgeable than some other institutions graduates.
I just checked and I can see that FUTMINNA is ranked among the 10 best universities in Nigeria.

LoL��� my alma mater... FUTMX na serious school ooo even the lecturers are very serious. It's actually one of the best Federal Government owned universities in Nigeria 1-7 best in Nigeria with top notch lecturers becoming big shots in Government.
FUT MX graduates are super intelligent I celebrate my school

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by CodeTemplar: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol...
Students still eating yahoo yahoo Christmas chicken and gathering "sorting" money.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by michaelwestern(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2023
SUMMIE23:
I don't know y many people are insulting the lecturer. Didn't the school release her calendar before students went on break so as to knw when they're expected back on campus?

OAU students even started exams between Christmas and New year (on 28) while some had papers on 03/01, will they stay at home and expect there supervisor to get into the examination hall and meet empty hall?

Funny enough, many of you want to japa, if you get to ur destination and a class is fixed to the same day like what just happened in Futminna, we'll all call it a system that works. But in Nigeria, the lecturer is a sadists undecided undecided

Just dey play wit ur double standard, blaming ur leaders for everything

Is it on the school calendar that test is on the first day of lecture? Do you even know the meaning of test?

Test is not a tool for punishment, he could have just taken attendance. Stopped supporting abuse of power.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Nobodysboo(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Cruise! Smoking na ur mate
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by semmyk(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2023
In saner climes, they do Pop quiz, lots of tests that gets aggregated.
Inbtw, you have formative and summative assessments!
Also, some tests count as class audit!
Nonetheless, the OP post appears fake or uneconomical with the truth. Yet, might be real though!
LordAzure:
Can he do this in Saner climes? They will show him his way to the airport, but this is Nigeria where lecturers are seen as gods.
phemmyfour:
Know your lecturer and abide by their rules n regulations and you won't have issue
michaelwestern:
Is it on the school calendar that test is on the first day of lecture? Do you even know the meaning of test?
Test is not a tool for punishment, he could have just taken attendance. Stopped supporting abuse of power.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by homyfut(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2023
That's a typical attitude of a government owned university lecturer.
They call their wicked behaviors principles.
Failing a whole set of students is a matter of success for them.
They don't care at all.
My question......can they try this in private universities?
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by michaelwestern(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
semmyk:
In saner climes, they do Pop quiz, lots of tests that gets aggregated.
Inbtw, you have formative and summative assessments!
Also, some tests count as class audit!
Nonetheless, the OP post appears fake or uneconomical with the truth. Yet, might be real though!

You are missing the point, you have to taught a topic before you're tested on it.

That was the first day of lecture.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by fxexperts: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:
grin

Kolo mental lecturer.

People like him are needed in our higher institutions. They make it interesting grin
i am not surprised by your comment at all. I know you are one of those Tinubu Urchins. Suffering and smiling is your name. You love to suffer and in turn you worship your oppressors and give them, more power to oppress you.

siralos135:
But why will final year students not resume back to school immediately after the break considering they just wasted 8 months of their time due to ASUU strike?

They should be the one calling out the lecturer if he's not in class as scheduled.
are they the ones who wasted it. or your useless government and the idiotic lecture with his stupid ASUU that wasted it. and why did he not give the lecture to an empty class why must it be quiz. you are all jokers in that your shithole country.

Guyman01:
FUTMINNA is a serious university, they don't have time for too much partying and laxity, it's like a long time tradition there and most of their graduates I have encountered seems to be more knowledgeable than some other institutions graduates.
I just checked and I can see that FUTMINNA is ranked among the 10 best universities in Nigeria.
And why have I not heard of any of these so-called high-flying graduates, what has any of their graduate achieved in the global economy, what invention has then made. Keep deceiving yourself there, with your mentally deranged lecturer there.

phemmyfour:

Know your lecturer and abide by their rules n regulations and you won't have issue
As the almighty that he is na. They shopuld all play by his rules and did he play by the University that is feeding him paying his bills rules joker. During our university days we had stupid lecturers who derive joy in the failure and suffering of their students like the one above. but guess what we still graduated, and they are still there collecting their peanut, not of my children will ever school in any of these dead Nigerian university.

Agwaso:
In my opinion, the lecturer is doing what our government wants. They say not work no pay, so he has to work to get his pay even if the students are not in class.
What didnt he conduct the lecture in the empty class, why must it be quiz.

kepstone:

LoL��� my alma mater... FUTMX na serious school ooo even the lecturers are very serious. It's actually one of the best Federal Government owned universities in Nigeria 1-7 best in Nigeria with top notch lecturers becoming big shots in Government.
FUT MX graduates are super intelligent I celebrate my school
Now you are talking, quarter system lectures are graduate, that is what they are known for.

SUMMIE23:
I don't know y many people are insulting the lecturer. Didn't the school release her calendar before students went on break so as to knw when they're expected back on campus?

OAU students even started exams between Christmas and New year (on 28) while some had papers on 03/01, will they stay at home and expect there supervisor to get into the examination hall and meet empty hall?

Funny enough, many of you want to japa, if you get to ur destination and a class is fixed to the same day like what just happened in Futminna, we'll all call it a system that works. But in Nigeria, the lecturer is a sadists undecided undecided

Just dey play wit ur double standard, blaming ur leaders for everything
Nigerian never ceases to amaze me, always siding with the aggressor and blaming the victims. Did the University calendar state that there will be quiz immediately after resumption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious School Name Spotted In My Neighborhood / My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) / Words That Sound Like Opposite But Are Actually Synonyms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.