Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State (2759 Views)

Peter Obi And All Those Onitsha Market Polls- By Frederick Nwabufo / Just Released South South Polls By Bantupage / Sultan Proposes Unrestricted Wearing Of Hijab By Muslim Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by julaion: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Kaduna Polls by Muslim vs Christian

Muslims in Kaduna state have zero tolerance for LP

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by id911(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
All of you people that created account from October till now are all attacking Obi not even Atiku from the major party. We have 18 presidential candidates, why is only Obi the focus of attack? I don't just get it.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by julaion: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

grin look at the statistics well obviously obi is winning the election in kaduna

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by UnfairLife7(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2023
julaion:
grin look at the statistics well obviously obi is winning the election in kaduna
I Sincerely feel pity for Obi honestly

The bread and 1k mobilization fee Obi has been sharing wasn't enough according to the ex convict Doyin Okupe

I feel his pain though
Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by mployer(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Did you ask why undecided is very high?

They are just afraid to mention LP.

It's a secret ballot system, they will speak on ballot.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by UnfairLife7(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
id911:

All of you people that created account from October till now are all attacking Obi not even Atiku from the major party. We have 18 presidential candidates, why is only Obi the focus of attack? I don't just get it.
ask your fellow demented effermite obingo why they so much hate JAGABAN

You lots leave PDP lite and PDP pro max to hate JAGABAN

We are telling you nitwits that no one has monopoly to social bully
Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by UnfairLife7(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2023
mployer:
Didn't you ask why undecided is very high?

Anything to make you happy and smile at night is most welcome
Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by 1Dray(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The bread and 1k mobilization fee Obi has been sharing wasn't enough according to the ex convict Doyin Okupe

I feel his pain though

You should pity for yourself, a jobless chewing gum boy, feeling pity for an established billionaire.

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Obi has a serious advantage here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by UnfairLife7(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2023
1Dray:

You should pity for yourself, a jobless chewing gum, feeling pity for an established billionaire.
I sincerely feel pity for Obi honestly

This life is truly unfair
Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by dustmalik: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
mployer:
Didn't you ask why undecided is very high?

So they are afraid to vote online? Is it on the election day they will summon courage to come out and vote?

Reality is going to hit you all on the day of elections
Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by id911(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2023
AyodejiCharles:
Obi has a serious advantage here

They don't want to look at that particular chat, they are looking at only the chat that massage their ego.

APC has zero vote from Christian population in Kaduna that should give them a cause for concern but they don't care.

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by 1Dray(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I sincerely feel pity for Obi honestly

This life is truly unfair

But why pity a self-made billionaire when you are hungry? You're rather fighting for politicians that kept you jobless and hungry. Peter Obi feels the pain of your joblessness and he is fighting so that you can be gainfully employed, yet you go around mocking him, whilst supporting those that kept you jobless. I think you should be pitying yourself here. I'm even supporting Obi so your likes will be gainfully employed. May God forgive your likes and give you wisdom.

20 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by GHOSTTALK: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

u should feel greater sorry for your life in the hands of a mic licking candidate... Obi is rich... Losing an election is piece of cake...but the question is have you eaten today ? If you have... congratulations... Now imaging what you are being congratulated for, that is the height of damage the current system has done to you and your generation..
So ask your self if life is unfair as you named your self.... Are you not the one killing your self

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by UnfairLife7(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2023
GHOSTTALK:
u should feel greater sorry for your life in the hands of a mic licking candidate... Obi is rich... Losing an election is piece of cake...but the question is have you eaten today ? If you have congratulations... Now imaging what you are being congratulated for, that is the height of damage the current system has done to you and your generation..
All in all i sincerely feel for Obi seriously

I hope he won't give up like his boss Atiku in coming every 4 years cycle for election

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by mployer(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2023
dustmalik:

So they are afraid to vote online? Is it on the election day they will summon courage to come out and vote?

Reality is going to hit you all on the day of elections

The poll wasn't online.

I thought notherners are not online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by julaion: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

I feel his pain though
I can feel your pain,you need medical checkup

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by DMerciful(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Jagaban is too desperate, too corrupt and too shady to be president
UnfairLife7:
ask your fellow demented effermite obingo why they so much hate JAGABAN

You lots leave PDP lite and PDP pro max to hate JAGABAN

We are telling you nitwits that no one has monopoly to social bully

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by Ogbuefi2020: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
If Obi gets northern Christian votes he is already a winner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by PS712: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
id911:

Because they are aware he's the only threat which he truly is, way ahead. February is around the corner..

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by PS712: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
If Obi gets northern Christian votes he is already a winner
Not just northern Christian population, there are Northern Muslim population that subscribe to Peter Obi too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by mployer(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2023
The Christian voters response in favor of APC is also zero.

But undecided christians are very few compared to undecided Muslims.

The undecided Muslims are LP voters that are merely trying to play along.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by tuborme: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Look at the respondents by Muslims and see the undecided number is high. It goes to show one thing that the respondents are afraid of backlash and persecution if they disclose their voting intentions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by Ogbuefi2020: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Check the data again. Tinubu got zero from Christians, 23 from Muslim. While Obi got 63 from Christians and zero from Muslim. Obi is the overall winner, stop commenting based on headline

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Going by this chart, we can comfortably conclude LP would win Kaduna state..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by Ogbuefi2020: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
mployer:
The Christian voters response in favor of APC is also zero.

But undecided christians are very few compared to undecided Muslims.

The undecided Muslims are LP voters that are merely trying to play along.
Urchins are already talking rubbish without analysing the data which Obi is beating Tinubu hands down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by julaion: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
More polls are still coming,Nasarawa is next grin
That's the reality,urchins never see anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by Ogbuefi2020: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
PS712:
Not just northern Christian population, there are Northern Muslim population that subscribe to Peter Obi too.
Reason for high percentage of undecided among Muslims from the data. The will vote for Obi but don't want to make it public to avoid being victimized

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by Think9ja(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwaso will pull more votes than Pandora.

All these desperate attempts to project Pandora as someone who stands a chance in this election are efforts in futility.

You guys will all labour in vain.
Re: Kaduna Polls By Muslim Vs Christians In Kaduna State by julaion: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Urchins are already talking rubbish without analysing the data which Obi is beating Tinubu hands down
you the mind them,the poll from nasarawa Christian that i would post
later is even above 65%

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Busted For Lying Against Peter Obi Rally In Kano / 33 Police Station In Onitsha Repel Attack Kill 5 Unknown Gunmen - Photo / Kwankwaso Wins Gandujes Poling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.