Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising (1290 Views)

There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Ozinlex: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Funny guys being carried away by same crowd that have been attending Atiku and Kwakwanso rallies

Same people you see here are same people in other rallies; all Obi needs is release 50million for mobilization with 3k each and then watch thousands show up in Kano as well.

I for one; I am not carried away with the crowds anywhere because a desperate man like Tinubu with Lagos state treasury in his pocket can mobilize a million poor jobless people to his rallies or do you think having 133million Nigerians living in poverty and them seeing 3k each won't make them attend rallies?

The crowds in most rallies; especially in the Norrh where poverty is at it's peak will attend as many rallies as possible for them to afford basic stuffs like food and this is no Rocket science.

At the end of the day, the votes will be divided and a candidate like Obi will get enough votes from area dominated by Southerners, Christians and enlightened northerners

13 Likes

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by sarkinbauchi: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Many of my PDP neigbours attend both APC and NNPP politcal rallies to get as much money as possible. When they come back home, you see them counting how much they were able to get.
Its only LP that is yet to organise any major rally here in the North

10 Likes

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Ozinlex: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
Many of my PDP neigbours attend both APC and NNPP politcal rallies to get as much money as possible. When they come back home, you see them counting how much they were able to get.
Its only LP that is yet to organise any major rally here in the North

This is old Nigeria politics style, it is a psychological fight from them to sway the undecided and those with low IQ .

Fact is most voters already decided on who they are voting for and only a Miracle will make them change their mind

7 Likes

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by ItsTutsi(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Nyamiri flat.heads, show us the of Pandora Anini!
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Painment.
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Ozinlex: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
Painment.

Lol...wetin concern me; same line when you can not deflate an argument
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Tinubuadvocate: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Pandora third position is on standby.
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Ozinlex:

Lol...wetin concern me; same line when you can not deflate an argument

If e no concern you, you won't be opening threads upandan. grin

Obi kerenke Obi. grin grin
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Op said the truth, I'm not a big fan of rallies in this country.
It rarely matter,it is not a true determinant of people's voice.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by samunaka: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Ozinlex:
Funny guys being carried away by same crowd that have been attending Atiku and Kwakwanso rallies

Same people you see here are same people in other rallies; all Obi needs is release 50million for mobilization with 3k each and then watch thousands show up in Kano as well.

I for one; I am not carried away with the crowds anywhere because a desperate man like Tinubu with Lagos state treasury in his pocket can mobilize a million poor jobless people to his rallies or do you think having 133million Nigerians living in poverty and them seeing 3k each won't make them attend rallies?

The crowds in most rallies; especially in the Norrh where poverty is at it's peak will attend as many rallies as possible for them to afford basic stuffs like food and this is no Rocket science.

At the end of the day, the votes will be divided and a candidate like Obi will get enough votes from area dominated by Southerners, Christians and enlightened northerners

And on the 24 February he will release the same N3k to the 133million jobless Nigerians you are talking about and they will still go out and vote for him, case closed
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Ozinlex: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

If e no concern you, you won't be opening threads upandan. grin

Obi kerenke Obi. grin grin

Just like your fear for Peter Obi is making you guys dance naked in public

1 Like

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Ozinlex: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
samunaka:

And on the 24 February he will release the same N3k to the 133million jobless Nigerians you are talking about and they will still go out and vote for him, case closed

Reason some of you Emilokan disciples no get sense and still living in the past; if this was still possible like in the past, your party won't be haunting down the CBN governor and the INEC chairman

1 Like

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
Painment.
how ediots come here to support Tinubu is something we need to study as a course ..

In organised societies , he should not even be on the ballot

3 Likes

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by darthv: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Pandora third position is on standby.
No longer 4th.

Lol, wetin Peter obi do Una self

1 Like

Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Ozinlex: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
darthv:

No longer 4th.

Lol....E go shock them wella!
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by AntiTerrorist: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2023
darthv:

No longer 4th.

Peter Obi did not offend them. Urchins like Tinubuadvocate PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef MuhamMad Akeem Antichrist yarimo I8Xtians etc are only doing their job. They are hired to insult Igbos, Peter Obi and promote muslim-terrorist ticket
Re: The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Peter Obi did not offend them. Urchins like Tinubuadvocate PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef MuhamMad Akeem Antichrist yarimo I8Xtians etc are only doing their job. They are hired to insult Igbos, Peter Obi and promote muslim-terrorist ticket

True

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Army rice : Urchins Customized Rice Is Out / Peter Obi Is Too Young To Deceive Me.(face That Obidient Won't Want You To Know / The Uncouth Nature Of Peter Obi Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.