Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina (20387 Views)

El-Rufai: We’re Not Against Naira Redesign; Buhari Made A Mistake / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / President Buhari Made A Surprise Visit To Troops In Zamfara State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by onyekabosco(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Splitmind:
President Buhari does not need to justify any decision to anyone, his power is absolute and all encompassing.

You fools wailing about fuel should get a life and think about things that will add money to your pocket.
I really thought you have sense but seriously your education is a waste, your own government cannot tell you what he has done for the power you gave to him, seriously your education is a waste
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by onyekabosco(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/why-buharis-u-turn-on-fuel-subsidy-removal-adesina/
If you don't have the Will power to do something don't say it subsidy removal needs a strong willed person because the fight won't be easy
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Lepon02: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ori iwo ati Buhari o da.
Enikuuuure.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by bayelsaowei(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mumu Adesina..didn't care to read anything.. all I know is this man is a waste of our time..
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by djseanjohn77: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
shugamummy:
Nobody will dare bring budgets containing Subsidy payment to Peter Obi table to sign. Go to Anambra and verify.
The masses are wiser unless it's you they will deceive again to come out with hunger to occupy Nigeria. Tinubu and all the benefactors of the subsidy regime are using all tools both political, insecurity, the poor gullible masses to thwart Peter Obi's chances so he won't disconnect the siphoning pipelines. But the masses are now wiser. Unless, unless people like you never tired of suffering

My brother, calm down with your anger, I am not suffering by the grace of God. ANd Nigeria has never benefitted me in any way before and after i left, na me dey help naija by remitting money home monthly sogbo grin grin grin don't vent your frustration on me...And besides i have spent over 4 decades alive to know the difference, you are the one Obi will deceive - Every sensible Nigeria knows no angel will do magic or take us out of this mystery with the 1999 constitution, nothing good will happen, it will only get worst. We are talking of effrontery, i doubt he can offer that. Obi is no better than the rest, and Anambra is not Lagos....And we can't see anything good in the Anambra aside from the lies being pushed around today. On the ground to push Easterner in at all cost, using every ploy operable, i agree, but aside that, he is not better under the present situation and agenda. He was one of them, in the same cycle, the same circle will merry-go-round him and push him till he fails. There are forces beyond his control, they killed Yar-Adua because of his stubbornness, they turned Jonathan to mumu in power, and they almost killed Buhari, after that singular survival, he listened to them. Ruling Nigeria no be Moi-Moi. If you and i want a change, we need a Nationwide protest, firstly, for restructuring, then vote for someone like Sowore grin, with the gut that will not give an appointment to any of these bastards. We need freshness, fresh ideas, fresh orientation, and fresh direction. Every one of them in power today or yesterday are thieves. I wish they can all die or wiped out completely by a disease.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Kelvinskillz: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Splitmind:
President Buhari does not need to justify any decision to anyone, his power is absolute and all encompassing.

You fools wailing about fuel should get a life and think about things that will add money to your pocket.

May thunder strike u

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Splitmind:

This was one of the reasons we tried to enlighten the naive Nigerian voters in 2015. That they should never fall for the trap of giving power to those who believe Nigeria is theirs for the plundering BUT woke Nigerians did not hear. The damage today is irreversible and urchins like these are rubbing it to your faces.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Bromax: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
We already know. It's previous administration. No be u for talk. U for tell Lai Mohammed and osinbajo to tell us
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by benjaminlawson(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
God will definitely pay you people back for your lying and deception, when your pay master knows he is not in true picture of subsidy regime, why did he took front line in fighting the previous government and misled Nigerians to fight. adesina how open his mouth to defend lies. All those people that occupied ojota at that time but keep quiet now; the bakares and other prominent oppositions leaders and all the musicians that entertained them, but keep quiet during this untold hardship that have brought to Nigerians, will face the wrath of God for their insincerity to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Preferito(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
They were overwhelmed when they got to power and they realised that all the claims they made during campaign were all false. But their sanctimonious belief will not make them apologize rather they will always find something to hang it on. I think we need to criminalize making assertion without knowing the true nature of a thing.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Doyou2019: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Il rather vote this guy than tinubu

Bad is bad, bro.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:
Why was Jonathan voted out?

I'm asking some APC persons who are not ashamed to defend this Government.

Shut up
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Elidrisy20: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thunder bolt your yansh
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by shugamummy: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na that Sowore you mentioned just finished everything for me. Aside, stop saying you remit money to Nigeria, I am a Software Engineer, Blockchain for that matter and you know the salaries. I live and work in Nigeria so let's keep that aside.

Well coming to killing anyone or threatening anyone, you and I know that it's only an Igbo man that can be used to threaten an Igbo. No one, I repeat no one would dare attempt to kill Peter if he wins, so quench that thought also. As per who is better among the candidates, if after all your indices of judgement you believe that Sowore is the best candidate for this election, then maybe old age has set in early for you. For making presumptions about Anambra State, I off my mic.

djseanjohn77:

My brother, calm down with your anger, I am not suffering by the grace of God. ANd Nigeria has never benefitted me in any way before and after i left, na me dey help naija by remitting money home monthly sogbo grin grin grin don't vent your frustration on me...And besides i have spent over 4 decades alive to know the difference, you are the one Obi will deceive - Every sensible Nigeria knows no angel will do magic or take us out of this mystery with the 1999 constitution, nothing good will happen, it will only get worst. We are talking of effrontery, i doubt he can offer that. Obi is no better than the rest, and Anambra is not Lagos....And we can't see anything good in the Anambra aside from the lies being pushed around today. On the ground to push Easterner in at all cost, using every ploy operable, i agree, but aside that, he is not better under the present situation and agenda. He was one of them, in the same cycle, the same circle will merry-go-round him and push him till he fails. There are forces beyond his control, they killed Yar-Adua because of his stubbornness, they turned Jonathan to mumu in power, and they almost killed Buhari, after that singular survival, he listened to them. Ruling Nigeria no be Moi-Moi. If you and i want a change, we need a Nationwide protest, firstly, for restructuring, then vote for someone like Sowore grin, with the gut that will not give an appointment to any of these bastards. We need freshness, fresh ideas, fresh orientation, and fresh direction. Every one of them in power today or yesterday are thieves. I wish they can all die or wiped out completely by a disease.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by southsouthking(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up

You'll soon explain to DSS how Peter Obi is sponsoring terrorism and insecurity in Nigeria, don't worry.

I'll shut up okay.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by kissdabride: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/why-buharis-u-turn-on-fuel-subsidy-removal-adesina/
The most demonic & deceitful govt buhari remove fuel subsidy twice & still insist of subsidy removal by June
Buhari & apcshit are the worst thing that has ever happen to Nigeria including his insane &/dehumanizing devilish supporter of bokhari & apc

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by orisa37: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
That's why BUHARI doesn't know nothing about BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by naikeboy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
So una never remove am na him we day but one litre for 500 mumu people
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by fabolouz1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
The most corrupt administration this country has witnessed , his predecessors paid subsidy even though it's still to be proved but the pump price of petrol was 75.00.
He told Nigerians that subsidy is removed and the pump price jumped to #180, later Nigerians were told that subsidy still remains .
Since late last year pump prices hovered between 300-400/L and Nigerians are going on as if nothing happens .

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Jagabanfromcali: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Biharis is incompetent simple and short
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Wahala90: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Splitmind:

Jobless mumu.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Nyanabo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
He ended up giving no tangible reason at all. Despite paying why they termed fraud, we still buy PMS at 420 today in PH.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by abebi77572: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abeg who get nokia charger Abeg who get nokia charger ...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by grandstar(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
social and economic factors? The alternative is for the Naira to keep dropping in value.

That is the price the economy is paying.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Enyimbamercedes: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Femi… Shut up!
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Panda7(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
how do cope with subsidy if you are clueless?
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by IbeOkehie: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
tete7000:
Buhari was simply desperate for power. He knows nothing and has no idea about how to solve any problem coming into power.

I came to the same conclusion long before the 2015 election. All the APC programs and promises were unrealistic and designed to incite. The sad and funny thing is that it worked grin they know the Nigerian people very well.

Peter Obi is the best of the candidates in this election, there's no doubt about it. My hope is for a better government of Nigeria in 2023. There's no miracles available, just a lot of work to be done and the Nigerian people must be ready for that. Building a good and great country is not easy.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Did labour, ASUU or NANS stop you from building refineries?

Thieving gays.
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by kristo123: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
criminals
Re: Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina by ViceGovernor: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsley34:
Abeg who get nokia charger undecided undecided
Oraimo for better...no be to wipe Femi for back of neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.