Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Direct Response Marketing And Copywriting Services - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Direct Response Marketing And Copywriting Services (253 Views)

Free Copywriting Services That Works Like Magic / Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Response Marketing And Copywriting Services by kohnan: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello there! Emmanuel konan . I have been crafting email copy and newsletters for over ten years now. My goal is to establish my client's brand using high-quality and appealing copy that is as valuable as it is compelling.

I specialize in content writing and content strategy. As a Google-certified AdWords professional and a HubSpot-certified marketer, I am adept at utilizing inbound marketing best practices to create persuasive pieces that drive organic traffic and convert your target audience into patrons.

My work is devoid of fluff and 100% original. With my experience, my skills, and my expertise, I can help you bring your business to the next level through strategic copywriting.
but
I'm here to offer my services for free to any serious digital marketer and entrepreneur ready to make consistent sales in 2023

just chart me up https://www.fiverr.com/share/vx7ogN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sandblasting And Painting / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / The #nairalife Of A Tricycle Operator Who Won’t Stop Betting On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.