Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban (214 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban by BornKiller: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you're a Peter Obi fan, I have some sobering news for you. Your candidate is NEVER going to be president of Nigeria.

The only circumstances under which an Igbo man can become president of this country is when the present parasites have completely sucked it dry and it is about to collapse, then they will jejely hand over to an Igbo man so they can brag that it was under an igbo man that the country collapsed.

So Ride on Ashiwaju!!!! A country of low lives like Naijeriya deserves a low life president like you and that's why I support Ashiwaju!!! Voting for Ashiwaju is like putting a knocked engine inside a jalopy car! Perfect fit! grin grin grin

We eagerly await you "wise" and "intelligent" problem solving techniques like the one you demonstrated not long ago:

RecROOT 50 million youts into di army and eeeeeehhheehhh, wat dey will eat? Kassafa in de moRING.....Agbado in de effening........Maize....in de nait...
Re: Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban by Roboto11: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Too early.

But I have Biafran flags for sale at discount.

Take advantage now because by the end of February we are projecting to run out of stock.

Hurry while stocks last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban by UnfairLife7(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Op save your lamentations until after election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban by DesignMaestro(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oga you gave up too early, though.

You should have reserved your tears till after election.

Kpele.....reality na baaaastard grin grin grin

<><> BAT'23........ Them don they go, one by one!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Condemned To Accept Jagaban by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
I will answer with this wise saying of the urination master

Balabu babablu blubaboon

DesignMaestro:
Oga you gave up too early, though.

You should have reserved your tears till after election.

Kpele.....reality na baaaastard grin grin grin

<><> BAT'23........ Them don they go, one by one!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Railway Investment With China Loans Was A Disaster!! / Only Jobless People Attend Presidential Rallies / Why I Think All Middlebeltans Should Vote For Peter Obi And Datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.